Jinca?

She's my Guardian Angel.

 

Author POV.

The concerts went well, you then found your arm is held by a strange man then gave you a backstage passes. You and Minah were jumping for excitement and quickly went backstage. You had no idea why, you just went for it.

This is it, the backstage you saw many concerty stuffs. But its not what you’ve been imagine. It’s full of people walking, and doing things. Busy and busy. Then you seen the EXO Members and you froze as they were all looking at you and whisper to each other.

Lay POV.

Where is she? Haissss, why am I thinking, but um it’s okay, I least I’ve seen her face for a while. It good enough for me. Hmmm wake up Lay! Wake up! Wake up!

“Ge, gwenchana?” Tao who is already behind me.

“Anio, I’m just kinda ti…” I froze at what’s in front of me…. It’s her.. She’s here. Otthoke? I looked at the mirror and tidy up myself. Oh yeah, I looked good *LOL*. The members also confuse with her presence,

“She’s here, right?” Kris gege whisper to me and I just smile to him and approach her and her friend.

“Anneyong^^” I waved my hand bravely to her and she looks blank and also looks so cute. I wraps my arm both to her and her bestfriend.

“Girls, EXO. EXO, nae chingudeul” I said then they bowed each other. Her bestfriend, Minah quickly hugs the members just like a usual fangirl but this girl, she just awkwardly stand right next to me.

“Annyeong~^^ what’s your name?” said Suho hyung. I just realized that I don’t know her name. I only know her bestfriends name.

“I’m -------, and she’s Minah” she said. Yes, I know her name without even asking her. HAHAHAHA. Minah is busy taking selcas with the members. I, instead of being with Minah and the members, I choose to be with (you) who was very quiet. Ah! I have an idea.

Your POV.

I never being in any backstage concerts before and I never see Minah we’re so happy like that. Thanks to who-ever-give-my-the-passes. Ah~ come to think about it, is it Lay? The one who gave my the passes. Ah! It must be him right? /sigh/ I’m hungry.

“Hey” I looked up and see Lay is calling me.

“Are you okay?” he said again.

“Ne, gwenchana”

“Do you want to tour around?”

“Um, no thankyou”

“Ow come on~!” while grabbing my hand he do this ‘puppyface’ eyes so that I will go with and it works btw.

“Okay~!”

He toured my around while explaining things and I started to feel a little bit bored for it. He notice my ‘I’m boring’ face and take me to the indoor café and treats me an ice cream. I LOVEEEEES Ice cream. I heard him giggles to my action of my ice creams overly(?).

“Otthe?” he said breaks the silent.

“Yummy!!!” oh yes, in front of any kind of ice cream, I become a total fools, fyi.

“Um, you know right?” he then said.

“Mwoeyo?”

“I’ve been waiting for you, like 2months and you never showed up yourself”

“Eh?”


NEW UPDATE~~!!! :D 

SORRY FOR THE DRAMAS AND THE NONSENSE THINGY.

HEY, IT'S A FANFICTIONS, RIGHT? LOL.

 

NO SILENT READER^^