Nugu?

She's my Guardian Angel.

 

Author POV

You and your bestfriend, Minah decided to go to EXO’s fansigning. You’re not actually a fan of em but as a good friend you came along.

“ Yah minah-ya~! You better treat me well after all this, arrasseo?” you said in a flat tone. “Aigoo, what a pretty friend you are. I always treat you well you pabo~!” then she wraps her arms around your shoulder. “I dunno girl, but I really have a good feeling” she said again but you just giggle in a low volume for her statement.

Soon, you both arrived at the fansign location at your eyes widen as you see the whole place is so full of people. You hold your complaint because you kinda dislike being in a crowded place, it makes you hard to breath. But again, you tried to be a goodfriend for Minah.

Your POV

“Let’s line up” she said while dragging me. Then after around 20minutes, my sweats is flooding my whole body and its bothering me. I started to feel dizzy.

“Minah, how long will it take?”

“I’m not sure girl, are you okay? You look pale”

“Am i? Is it okay if I wait outside?”

“Um, sure sure. You go look for a seat and rest okay”

“You sure?”

“Sure, we’ll leave as soon I get the autograph, Promise”

“Okay then….um, sorry”

“Gwencahana, palli ga~!^^” as expected, she’s my bestfriend.

I went to the toilet which is kinda far from the main room. Sadly, the toilet also have lines so I need to wait too. 5minutes….7minutes….ah! Can’t take it anymore. I went to look for another toilet. And found it!! There’s this room full of junk, and deep inside it there’s a toilet. Strangely it’s big and clean.

After went to the toilet, I looked at the mirror and wash my hand in the wastafel. Then, I heard someone come in. I don’t bother to look up who is it. I mean, I wouldn’t know, right? But I was wrong…….

“You…”

 

He looked at me while raising his eyebrow,

 

“Ne?” he said in a very gentle voice and then smiled at me.

 

“You… you…. You’re… EXO-M’s… you’re…” I said stuttering.

 

“Ne, EXO-M’s Lay-imnida”

 


AHHHHH!>< Otthe? Boring isn't it? Sorry. But, i'll keep posting anw kkk.

Again, sorry for the mistakes and bad grammar. 

 

 

NO SILENT READER PLEASE^^