Mwohaneungoya?

She's my Guardian Angel.

Author POV

It’s been like 2months since you receive that ‘mysterious card’ and you don’t even care about it actually. It’s near to another EXO event. Well, actually ever since the ‘Toilet Incident’ you were becoming a fan of EXO and also a Lay biased. You and Minah are planning to watch the concerts. You were so excited to see Lay flawless and gentle face.

It’s the day of the concerts. You managed to sneak in the crowd and you both in the very strategic place. You can see em in a very close view. The concerts was soooo much fun. It’s ‘History’ for both EXO-k and EXO-m. You locked your eyes in Lay since he’s your bias. Then, at that time...

Lay POV.

I’ve waited for her for 2months and yet she’s not coming. I felt like missing her. Her smile, her eyes, her scent. But, I realized that I can’t falling in love with her. I just can’t! Okay Lay! Let’s forget about her! Let’s focus on the upcoming concert! Fighting!

“Hyung, gwenchana?” said Sehun who looked worried about me.

“Ne, waeyo?”

“Aniya, you just seems….confuse and you keep mumbling things to yourself, Hyung” he said while looked at me weirdly. That’s right. I’m not me. Cmon Lay! Concerts is tomorrow! Focus focus focus focus.

-the day of the concert-

I looked at myself in the mirror while fixing my hair and my costume. I sigh and then unconsciously said, 

“I hope she’s here”

“Hm? Nugu?” said Kris gege who seems like been there for a long time.

“Gege?”

“Nuguseyo? Your ‘she’?”

“Ah.. ge, I don’t know what to do”

“Waeyo?”

“I think I’m in love with a fan”

“Jinca?! WHO?!” he said in a loud and high voice.

“Sssst! Not to loud!” i covered his mouth with my hand.

“Places~!” said the coordi hyung.

“Let’s talk about it later” said Kris gege and both of us leave the dressing room and went to the stage.

 

The Opening was wild! All I hear is the fans were screaming for us. With the banners and fanlight of us really makes me forget about her for a while. I looked at every fans while smiling and I froze for a while…. She’s here. She is here. My heart suddenly beats like crazy. Her flawless face, her smile, her laughing makes me lost. Kris gege then whisper to me “Focus”. Then I started to introduce my name.

MAMA is first, then solo stage. During my solo stage I tried my best not to looked at her and trying hard to looked best and I did. It’s ‘Angel’ time. I felt like I’m singing this to her. She keeps looking at me which makes me nervous, but I tried to keep focus. Now the 12members is on stage together performing ‘History’. Luckily, my spot is near her section. I see her flawless face again, this time, a little bit closer then before. I was lost for her face and keep looking at her and found my self…. winked at her…


NEEEEWW UPDATE EVERYBODY!!!! ;D

STILL BORING? SORRY ;p

 

I ACTUALLY REALLY CONFUSE RIGHT NOW. I HOPE IT'S NOT LESS THAN 10CHAPTER. AND NOT OVER 20. KKK.

I PLAN THIS AS A SAD ENDING BUT, UM, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

COMMENTS! ;D