Chapter 4 -- Final

It's Too Late [Sequel to The Things You Wish You Had]

Se Kyung’s POV~
Two whole days had passed since he slapped me, and even though I should be mad at him, I couldn’t help but long for him to come back. I was beginning to think that he may be going crazy, what with seeing Key and all.....
No, Se Kyung. Jonghyun’s going to be fine. Just wait, you’ll see. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down, closing my eyes and settling down for another sleepless night.
A couple of hours later, I heard the door open, and I shot up from my bed and ran to go greet him. Jonghyun was standing there, in the same clothes, but he wasn’t unhappy as I thought he’d be. Instead, he was smiling brightly and talking.
Talking to...empty space.
Not again...
“Jjong, honey...”
His head snapped towards me, suddenly glaring. “What do you want?” he snarled.


I shrank back, wondering what was going on with him. “Jjong why did you leave? I was so worried...” He scoffed and turned back to the invisible person next to him.

“Come on, Key. We don’t need to talk to her.”  He reached out and mimicked the action of grabbing someone’s hand, and pushed past me and into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

And then I cried. Cried because my husband, who I loved so much, didn’t trust me anymore. And he blames me for Key’s death...

When is he ever going to realize, Key’s gone?


Jonghyun’s POV~
“Jjong, when are you going to come visit me?” Key asked from beside me.
“What do you mean? We’re talking right now.”
“But you never come to see me. I always have to come to you...”
“That’s only because I don’t know where to find you anymore! If you told me where to look, I promise I’ll come and stay with you. I’d rather spend all my time with you than one minute with Se Kyung...”
“I’ll teach you how to find me...but once you go there you can never come back. Are you sure you want to?” Key looked hesitant, but I didn’t care.
“Of course, Key. I would give anything to be with you again.
Now what do I do?”

Se Kyung’s POV~
Jonghyun had come out of the room (holding onto that phantom hand) and straight into the bathroom, pausing to shoot me a hard glare. He had been in there for hours, and I was seriously worried now.


I should go and check on him. I stood up from where I was sitting and headed over, knocking on the bathroom door slightly and waiting for an answer.

Nothing. “Jjong? Jjong baby, are you in there?” I knocked again, louder this time. “Jonghyun, can you hear me?” I reached down and tried the door handle, and to my surprise, it opened immediately.

I pushed it opened, and I screamed.

Jonghyun was lying on the floor with his back against the wall, completely unmoving. His arms lay at his sides, and there were long, red gashes in his wrists

The ground around him was covered with blood, staining his jeans.

I knelt next to him, shaking him, and brought my hand up to check for his pulse.

Nothing.

Oh my god please no! Not Jonghyun!

The razor blade he had used was still clutched in his hand, and so I plucked it from his grasp and threw it across the small room. It hit the wall and tumbled to the ground, unharmed.

I folded my arms on his shoulder and buried my head into them, fresh tears bursting out.

Now who did I have?


Jonghyun’s POV~
The light was getting brighter, and I walked slowly towards it. “Key?” I called out. “Key where did you go?”
“I’m right here, Jjong.” His voice came from inside the light, and I squinted at it, trying to see what was behind it.
“Key, I’m coming! Don’t move!” I ran now, and the light enveloped me shortly. It was warm, welcoming, and I bathed in the comforting feeling it gave.
Far ahead, a shadow grew bigger, soon shaping itself into a person. I slowed my pace, wondering who it was.
Of course, it was Key.
He stood there with a smile on his face, watching as I drew nearer.
“Jonghyun, you’re finally here...I’ve been waiting.”
When I hugged him, he felt more real than he had in a long time. He was warm, solid, living.
“I love you, Kim Kibum,” I whispered in his ear.
“I love you too, Jjong. And here, we can be together forever.”


[A/N] gasp! it's over!

and key sounds like a creeper or sumthn.....srry bout tht.....

also srry if this isnt the eneding u guys expected. but its wat weve been planning so...hope you enjoyed it anyways ^_^

and i used se kyungs pov in this chp....sorry if the changes were confuzzeling

nananana~

now what....

sigh

i may start a new story now...

sigh.

its prolly gonna be tragic. again. cuz thts all i can write. 

mian. 

bye bye! hope u liked the story~