The unfortunate second meeting.

My Lucky Star?

Minjung found a free ride to the Mont Blac Shop which just happened to be right next to the ballroom of engagement of Seungho and Hara.

"Mont Blac's flagship store is in here! The present that I want to give to Baekhyun is in there!" Minjung smiled to herself and ran in excitedly.

 

Junhyung took off his sunglasses in style, and walked cooly towards the ballroom, totally passing by Minjung who just enter the Mont Blac shop. 

 

FATE decieves

 

Junhyung stopped at the entrance of the ballroom seeing the poster of his brother Seungho and his ex-girlfriend Hara together.

On the poster stated - "Even if the world comes crashing down, our love will never die" 

Junhyung sighed and pushed the door open, trying to ignore the poster that kept refreshing in his head.

 

Junhyung pushed the door with strenght and generated a loud noise, everyone's eyes was on Junhyung.

"Hey, YongSHINE's Second Young Master, Yong Junhyung is back!" 

"I heard that he got into a fight with another racer in France!"

"It was even published on international news headlines~"

"Really?"

"Yeah!!"

His old dad, Chairman Yong, must be very pissed." 

Everyone started mumbling upon seeing Junhyung's arrival.

 

"He caused trouble in France and eve got on international news headlines. he really is the prodigal son of the Yong family." Mr Park's dog spoke.

"This Yong Junhyung is the that old fox's fatal wound, since he has come back at such a critical moment, there'll be a good show to watch" another follower replied softly, smirking.

 

 

Junhyung walked towards his brother, Seungho and his father.

"Junhyung, you're finally back." Seungho put a hand over Junhyung's shoulderfor a light pat.

"Hmph. i thought you were injured badly, but you look perfectly fine." Mr Yong sacarsticly said.

"You're really outstanding! You even gave me an international news headline as a present on your return. when will ever stop humiliating me?" Mr Yong continued.

"As humiliating as I can be, I'll never be as humiliating as you for doing such immoral deeds." Junhyung said smiling.

"You..." Mr Yong sturred.

"Chairman Yong, you betrayed your wife and kids and had an affair with another woman" Junhyung said.

"As for me fighting in France, it's nothing when compared to what you did."Junhyun scoffed.

"Junhyung, even though I was the one who told Old K to bring you back, tbut the one who truly cares about it is Dad." Seungho interupted.

"Disobedient son. You refuse to be Second Young Masterof YongSHINE and went to earn money through life-threatening ways. Did I raise you to see something happen to you?" 

"Reporting to Chairman, the security company has safely deliverred Queen Mary to Miss Hara's resting room."

"Why did you bring Queen Mary here?" Junhyung got pissed. 

"Junhyung! Calm down, listen to me. Making this decisio was tough on Dad too. The company's future depends on Queen Mary. We have already agreed to overseas buyers that we would cleave the diamond for a charity auction on today's engagement party" 

"You even dare to auction your diseased wife's possessions. I really feel sorry for mum. She committed suicide for this kind of people who had an affair"

Think whatever you like. During this time, you better not cause any trouble." Mr Yong pointed at Junhyung and left.

JJunhyung just kept glaring at hm until he left.

"Junhyung... You will slowly understand Dad's intention" Seungho patted Junhyung on the back.

Junhyung remained silent.

"No matter what, I'm very happy that you came back for me. You're my dongsaeng. Both me anf Hara need your blessings." Seungho said smiling.

"You know Hara right?  She worked with you in the planning department before. She is now YongSHINE's Design Director." 

"Design Director huh? She stepped up real easy. "

"I have to think for a bit before I know if I can give you my blessing." Junhyung patted Seungho's shoulder and walk past him.

"Don't think too long okay?"]

"Don't worry,  I wil tell you in 10 minutes. I'm going to see my future sister-in-law" Junhyung smiled.

Seungho watched his dongsaeng walking and gave a slight smile.

 

.

"Queen Mary, signifies the luxuriousness and preciousness of a person. From today on, I, Goo Hara will say goodbye to my identity as the daughter of a criminal who was sentenced to death.

Flashback

Goo Hara's father was in jail for kidnap and murder.

"GOO HARA! GOO HARA! YOUR OLD MA IS TALKING TO YOU! ARE YOU LISTENING?! GOO HARA!!" 

"LISTEN TO ME CLEARLY, I WANT YOU TO HURRY AND GET A LWAYER TO BAIL ME OUT NOW! BEING LOCKED HERE WITH A BUNCH OF CRAZY GUYS. YOUR OLD MAN HERE IS ABOUT TO GO INSANE (Pun intended BTOB xD)!

"DO YOU HEAR ME! HURRY AND BAIL ME OUT!"

"I didn't have the money to hire a lawyer to bail out a murderer who kidnaps people for ransom." Hara replied

"Can't you be like your mom and go sell yourself?!" 

"Your old man has raised you for so long, AND NOW YOU WON'T EVEN SACRIFICE A LITTLE TO SAVE ME?! YOU WRETCH" 

"Dad... this will be the last time I call you by this name. Listen carefully, I will definitely find my way to the top and escape from such a despicable father like you forever! Hara hanged up the phone and left.

 "GOO HARA! COME BACK HERE! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM ME! GOO HARA! EVEN IF I BECOME A GHOST, I WILL HAUNT YOU DOWN! GOO HARA! GOO HARA!!!!!" her father still screaming.

 

Flashback ended.

"Dad.. I've finally found my own happiness" Hara spoke.

"No one will know about my past. Right now, I am the daughter of a Scientist who studies the South Pole. i will not allow anyone to ruin my happiness today. No matter who is it." Hara thought to herself.

Just this time, Junhyung slowly walked towards Hara's rest room. There were 2 strong muscular security standing outside the door.

However, the security knew it was Junhyung and bowed immediately, welcoming the Secound Young Master.

Little that they know, in a dark corner was a reporter. 

Queen Mary still hasn't been seen yet, if reporters could snaps some exclusive photos before hand, reporters will be definitely rewarded handsomely.

 

 

Mian for short update, I'mr really tired today! I assure you the next chapter will have lots of Minjung and Junhyung already! ^^ HEHEHEHEHE. 

SAW THE FREAKING TEASER FOR YOSEOB'S SOLO DEBUT?! OMG, I'M MELTING HAHAHA. CAFFINE! I'M ADDICTED ALREADY. WHO'S EXCITED FOR YOSEOB'S SOLO DEBUT!?! I AM! YAYYYYY!~ *THROWS FLOWERS AND CONFETTI* Junhuyng composed THE WHOLE ALBUM! DOUBLE YAY hehehe

 

Follow me on twitter for spazzams! ID : Mutouren___TH

 

Comment and Subsribe! <3