1st Meeting.

My Lucky Star?

 

A/N : I have edited some parts >< I know I'm a terrible writer. :(

 

No one's POV

 

IN STAR CAFE.

"Miss Kim-sshi, this is our new product from our company, this is the only one the world" Minjung stated.

Miss Kim glanced through her thick sunglasses to peek at the jewellery in front of her. The jewellery is a necklace, with a heart at the centre filled by a dark red ruby gem. The sides of the necklace is decorated with two metal interwining like DNA. The small gap in-between the two metals are covered with small sparkling diamonds, around 0.2 karat each.

Miss Kim's eye widened as soon as she caught a glimpse of the necklace.  Shocked by it's beautiful sparkling design.

"I brought this necklace all the way back from Milan for you to see." Baekhyun, Minjung's accomplice/boyfriend added.

Miss Kim fell in love with necklace immediately so she requested to try it before deciding whether to buy or not. 

Minjung helped Miss Kim to try on the necklace. Minjung held the mirror for Miss Kim to have a view.

*ring* *ring* Baekhyun's phone "rang" . 

"Oh, hello! Yes? Yes? We will be there soon for the discussion of the necklace. Yes.. Okay.. See you soon..." Baekhyun said and hanged up.

Minjung glanced to Baekhyun and said to Miss Kim, " I'm sorry, but we have another client waiting for the auction of this necklace"

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE ANOTHER CLIENT? CANCEL IT IMMEDIATELY, I'LL BUY THIS NECKLACE NOW" said Miss Kim while raising her voice.

"Oh, jinja? really?! Now you just have to transfer the money(200million won) to our company's account and the necklace will be yours." said Baekhyun, sliding the laptop to  Miss Kim.

Miss Kim hesitated, but still typed the money anyway. 

When Miss Kim was just about to click the enter button....

"Byun Baekhyun. Han Minjung. We are the police. We hereby arrest you for scamming money from fake jewellery products" said the police while showing his IC.

Minjung took a quick glance at her boyfriend. Baekhyun gestured her to run NOW.

Minjung and Baekhyun quick took the necklace and ran.

"YAH! BOTH OF YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE! DON'T RUN! " the police shouted while chasing .

 

At the entrance of the cafe. 

"You quickly run! I'll distract them" Minjing said to Baekhyun. And they went seperate ways.

"You chase after him, I'll go after Han Minjung!" the police officer told his subordinates.

 

 

 

 

AT THE SAME TIME IN SAME CAFE CALLED STAR CAFE.

The cafe was decorated with a lovely couple theme. It's romance star viewing make the cafe famous for it reputation.

Hara was sitting down waiting for Junhyung while sipping her mocha.

"Sorry, I'm late.. Here's my apologly gift.." Junhyung said in a sweet tone while passing her a bouquet of roses as he arrived.

Junhyung ordered his drink and showed Hara a piece of paper.

"What's this? " Hara asked.

"This.. Ah~ I finally got the contract to go Italy to participate in the F1 grand race" Junhyung stated.

"Would you come along with me?" Junhyung asked. 

Before Hara could say anything, Junhyung gestured the staff to bring a cup. The cup had an ice, inside the ice was a beautiful blue sapphire earring.

"This earring is my from mother's last gift to me before she left this world. They are very precious to me." Junhyung said while staring at earring.

"I want to give this to my favourite woman, my greatest love. At that's you." Junhyung added.

"I have already worn my wedding engagement.. so.. would you marry me?" Junhyung asked while pointing to his earring that has the exact same pattern that is already on his leff ear.

Hara was taken aback. She bit her lips and let a small sigh. Audible to herself only.

“I'm sorry. I cannot marry you. " Hara finally confessed.

"Why? Why can't you?!" Junhyung said with a bit of angry inside him. Was he not good enough? Did she like someone else? Junhyung thought.

"Because.. I have chosen someone else." Hara said.

Junhyung slammed the table. "Who else can be better then me?! I'm YangSHINE's second young master! Is he richer? Does he have more power?" he yelled.

"His better than you in any way. But most importantly, he treats me as the centre of his heart, his top priority. " Hara replied.

"HAVEN'T I TREATED YOU AS MY PRIORITY?! HUH?!" Junhyung said, lowering his volume.

"Junhyung.. Your character is like wind. Wind only has directions. Wind don't have a centre." Hara said coldly.

"Let's break up, we are not suited for each other" Hara added, turning her head away.

"Alright than. If this is your choice, I hope you WON'T regret your decision!" Junhyung said coldly.

Junhyung wore his sunglasses aand headed for the exit. 

 

"Excuse me!!!!!!" Minjung shouted and shoved Junhyung out of her way. 

Junhyung and Minjung both fell to  the ground. 

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!" the police shouted.

Minjung quickly stood up, and ran but was held back by a strong arm.

"LET GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO OF MY HAND!!" Minjung shouted at Junhyung's face.

"You stole my earring! Where is it ?!" Junhyung asked and glared at Minjung.

Junhyung apparentely dropped his earring Minjung banged into him, and he thinks Minjung stole it since she was running away from poilce" 

"WHAT EARRING? I NEVER SAW IT! NOR TAKE IT! LET GO OF ME NOW!! " Minjung yelled.

"GIVE IT BACK NOW! IT'S VERY PRECIOUS TO ME!" Junhyung said.

"LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! " Minjung yelled at her top of her lungs"

 

*click* A handcuff was on Minjung's wrist. 

"Han Minjung, you are now arrested for scamming, and not cooperating with the police. Please follow us back to the police station for further investigations"t he police said while dragging Minjung to the police car.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I WAS CAUGHT! I COULD HAVE ESCAPED! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! THIS WAS MY LAST TIME SCAMMING BEFORE I CAN GET MY MONEY FOR MY WEDDING! YOU!! DON'T LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN. I'LL CHOP YOU TO PIECES!! " Minjung shouted. 

Junhyung looks at her with sorry eyes. He then saw something reflecting the sun's ray on the ground. His earring. It was on the floor all along.  Junhyung looks back at Minjung with police dragging her. He feels sorry and wrong for accusing someone.  

 

That day, on the same street, two people were abandoned by love at the same time. One, who possessed the riches of the jewellery empire. The other was a thief who went to jail for love. Neither of them thought that this chance meeting was actually the start of a new relationship.

 

----

 

Baekhyun's POV


The poilce was chasing after me. I ran and ran. But I know I couldn't escape them easily. I needed a place to hide. Ahhh, yes! That's the place! I thought to myself and ran in..

The police barged in, but it was a girl's changing room. The woman immediately screamed. 

"I'm so sorry!" the police apologized.

A female police went up to her. "Miss, did you see a man with sunglasses come by?" 

"Please say no! Please say no!"  I thought to myself.

The woman slowly shakes her head. 

"Let's go" the female policewoman said to her colleague. 

After they left, I slowly came out from one of the changing rooms. I apologized to her and thank her for not revealing my wherebouts.

 

End of POV

 

Minjung's POV 

I was sent to prison. I held my name tag and stood in front of the camera to take a criminal photo.  -Charged for fraud- 

I was sentenced for 2years and 3months for fraud. UGH! I hated this! I could have gotten away! It's was that man's fault! Baekhyun-ah, where are you? Did you escape successfully? Wait for me.. Baekhyun ah...

 

1year later.
No one's POV.

Minjung has requested to be released on parole.

"Officer.. do you believe the words of a child who cries wolf?" Minjung said.

"In the eyes of he public, I am that child who cries wolf. No one believes in my pitiful past. " Minjung added.

"My parents died when I was eight, My uncle took care of me" Minjung continued.

"This is my uncle and me" Minjung explained and showed the officer a old photo with her and her uncle. 

"My uncle treat me as if I was his own daughter. When he was sick, the doctors said there was no cure. I had no other way but to find less recongized  methods to cure him, but the medicine was really expensive ...." Minjung said with tears by the corner of her eyes.

"I didn't have the money to cure his sickness, so I had no choice but .... " 

"To do bad deeds..." the officer completed her sentence.

"After I have been mentored in jail, my uncle's neighbour came to visit me one day, but my uncle didn't come. Then, I found out that my uncle was very upset to know that I was in jail. He was so worried.. he passed away.." Minjung cried.

"I didn't live up to his expectations. I want to leave this place as soon as possible, and kneel down in front of my uncle and say "I have done wrong, I really done wrong!  I will start a new life." But he is no longer able to hear these words" Minjung said with tears flowing uncontrollably.

The officer was touched.

"You only did one bad thing in the wrong time, no one guided you.. If we give you the chance to be released on parole. Can you promise that you won't commit another crime?" the officer asked.

"Commanding officer.. believe me. No one was born wanting to become a thief of fraud, but we cannot rewind time..." Minjung said holding the officer's hand.

"At the end of a movie is went like this.. " Tomorow is anther day!" (Tomorrow is another day) " Minjung spoke in a broke english.

"Right now, I will put all my hopes on the day ahead of me. I will start afresh as a new person. This is the best way to thank my uncle. Don't you think so?" Minjung questioned the officer.

The officer nodded with a slight smile.

 

 

"This is the first time our Han Minjung appealed to be released on parole. If you think she will succeed, place your bet on this side. If you think she won't, place your bet on this side. Don't be shy. Don't hold back ah! " another lady in prison that was trying to earn money . 

"2320, go in!" the officer said in a very harsh tone. 
Everyone kept quiet immediately and look to the direction of Minjung.

"I just knew it, HAN MINJUNG'S REQUEST FOR RELEASE ON PAROLE FAILED~ I'll take all! " the lady, Seohyun said.

"Wait a moment." Minjung interruped her.

"I'm sorry sisters, I will have to end my vacation here and return to my boyfriend, Baekhyun's side! " Minjung said happily.

"Are you serious?" all of them started to asked.

"My Baekhyun promised me, that as long as I take the blame for him, he would have a big wedding waiting for me once I am released." 

"Han Minjung... the Baekhyun-ah of yours, hasn't written you a letter for 6months."  Seohyun said, slapping Minjung forehead, trying wake Minjung up.

"My Baekhyun-ah has a good job now. He's is too busy, so he doesn't have the time to write." Minjung tried to convice them.

"Your Baekhyun has already found new love" Seohyun said straight forwardly.

"Ahem! My Baekhyun said that he is willing  to become a successful boss, earn big money for to live a good life just for me!" Minjung said while glaring at Seohyun.

"The good days in jail huh.... " Seohyun rolled her eyes.

Minjung could not take in anymore.

"Seohyun! Why do you always pick on me huh?!" Minjung raised her voice.

"Han Minjung! Haven't you learnt your lession? There is no man who would be willing to marry a woman who has been to jail. Plus your man has long forgotten you and found another woman. You need to think more clearly! All of them just want their woman to be their scapegoat, do you understand?!" Seohyun retaliated.

"While they continue to have fun and enjoy freedom. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! " Seohyun continued.

"Don't you dare talk bad things about Baekhyun!" Minjung screamed and start to pull her hair. 

Seohyun was shocked but fought back and pulled her hair too. The rest tried to pull them away but was unable to.

"You dare to hit me? !! " 

"You're gonna PAY!! " 

The officers heard the commotion and quickly stopped them from fighting. 

"Behave yourselves! " the officer commanded.

 

After the officers left, Minjung stood up and shoot out her hand to Seohyun, to pull her up. But Seohyun slapped Minjung's hand away.

"Pabo. I'm just looking out for you, don't you know? I was decieved by a man. I took the blame for him, but this man later had three kids with another woman, while I am still in here." Seohyun explained.

"I know that you are trying to give me a vaccination, but I have been with Baekhyun since the age of 15. Baekhyun said that in this world, only his love for me won't change. You don't have to worry about me." Minjung said.

Minjung sat beside Seohyun. She took out a braclet and put in on Seohyun's hand.

"I made this myself in crafting lesson, let me give it to you" Minjung said while helping Seohyun put on the braclet.

"My mom from heaven always say that as long as it's a jewel, it'll shine. This is the poor people's diamond. It's a braclet made of Zircon. You are like  a real diamond in my heart. In the future, there'll be a man who will discover your special glow." Minjung said with smile on her face.

Seohyun was at a loss of words. She was touched by what Minjung said. 

"You're so hateful!" Seohyun slapped Minjung's arm playfully.

They sat there a while, the slience was a happy one.

 

A week later.

Minjung was released from prison. The officer slowly lead her towards the exit. Minjung was enjoy the sunlight's brightness. It has been so long since she felt the real sun. 

"You have to start a new life, don't go back to being a thief. Don't let your late uncle worry about you anymore. Go." the officer said to Minjung.

Minjung started walking away, but stopped, she walked backwards and went back to the officer.

"Unnie. You can have this~ " Minjung said and gave the officer the photo of her and her uncle." Minjung said with a grin.

"Isn't this your only photo left with your uncle? I c-can't a-accept s-such a precious thing." the officer stuttered. 

"It was a misunderstanding! This was picture that I cut out from the magazine. Let me give this to you as a souvenir of me! Keep it safely! ^^" Minjung shoved the picture into the officer's hand and left with a million dollar smile.

"Huh??" is the only word the officer could say .. 

 

End of POV

----

So how's the first chapter? Boring? Sorry ><. Ahh, she stills lies huh? xD 
Comment and subscribeee~ :D 

 

Special thanks to wtfelicia noona for her support and learnt a lot from her stories.  Read her story! Crazy?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235336/crazy-mblaq-mbleast-sad-seungho-yangseungho-dramaxromance