Handcuffed.

My Lucky Star?

A/N - Read chapter 1 if you haven't done so >< And bold words means conversation in Italian language. Okay? (: Enjoy~ 

---

 

Minjung's POV 

 

I'm free! I'm finally back! Baekhyun-ah wait for me!


At the airport..

"One year has passed. I wonder if the things are still here...." I thought to myself.

 

End of POV.

 

No one's POV

Junhyung was handcuffed by his family's security at the airport. As they walk through the arriving halls, people started to make comments.

"That guy is so handsome~"

"I think I've seen him somewhere before. Is he a celebrity?"

Junhyung stopped walking.

"Second Young Master." the family's security head, Old K greeted.

"Old K, we grew up together, must you really handcuff me home?" Junhyung asked.

"Second Young Master, you disappeared for a year. If I let you get away this time, I won't be able to face the Chairman." Old K replied.

"I'll triple the amout of what he pays you." Junhyung tried to bribe him.

"Second Young Master, we have been looking for you for such a long time. If you didn't stir up a commotion in Italy, and get arrested by the police there, we wouldn't have been able to find you. Since we have found you now, it's best that I be more cautious. This way please." Old K said with a fake smile.

Junhyung had no choice but to continued walking.

"-To all passengers, the flight, CI0631, from Korea to Italy is boarding now. Passenger please hurry to terminal B2 for boarding. Thank you- " the annoucer annouced.

A middle age Italian man heard the annoucement and started walking towards terminal B2. Junhyung saw the man holding a magazine. Not just any magazine. The F1 grand race magazine, with his photo on it. Junhyung smirks and thought of an idea to escape.

The Italian man was looking at the panels and Junhyung purposely banged into him. 

"Excuse me." Junhyung said in italian.

"You?" the man replied.

The man quickly recongized Junhyung, and took a quick glance to the magazine to make sure he was correct.

"Aren't you the F1 driver, Jonathan?" the man asked obviously even knowing that Junhyung was.

"Second Young Master, what's the matter?" Old K asked.

"Don't be nervous. He is just a fan of mine." Junhyung answered Old K.

"Can I please have your autograph?" the man asked.

"I'm afraid I can't." Junhyung replied and showed the handcuff on his hands.

"Is there a problem?" the man asked again.

"Actually, the mafia forced me to fake a race, so that I would lose on purpose, I refused, so they kidnapped me." Junhyung lied.

"What?! That's terrible!" the man said.

"Let me help you." the man added.

The man gestured to Old K that he wants an autographed from Junhyung.

"Just let me give him my autograph, with so many of you watching here, how could I possibly be able to escape?" Junhyung assured him.

Old K let out a sigh, and unlocked the handcuff.

Junhyung massaged his wrist to relieve the aches for  being handcuffed after such a long period. He glanced at the man and gave him a wink. The man raised a thumbs up sign and threw himself towards Old K and the other security. Junhyung took that chance to escape.

Old K quickly pushed the man off and started chasing after Junhyung. "Hurry up and chase him!" Old K shouted.

Junhyung turned back, and gave flying kiss. "Thank you!" he said. (English people have very affectionating gestures, so don't mind the flying kiss xD hehe.)

After saying thank you, he quicky started to run again.

 

In the women's washroom.

"Baekhyun-ah, Baekhyun-ah! The reason why Minjung didn't look for you right after being released~ It's because I have a surprise for you!" Minjung said to herself.

Minjung started to take out a mini bag from a secret compartment of the "Out of service" cubicle's vendilation. Minjung heaved a sigh of relieve. 

"Good thing I hid the money in here, so that the police couldn't find it." Minjung laughed at her own smartness. She took out the money and quickly counted it.

"One million.. Two million.. 3 million.. 10million won!"  said Minjung as smile grew wider everytime she counted an extra million.

"Baekhyun said he is a businessman now. It'll be perfect if I buy him a Mont Blanc pen." Minjung said excitedly.

Just then....

Junhyung was still running away, he headed torwards the washrooms. He wanted to hid in the man's gent. He stopped, he thought that it would be better if he hid in the women's washroom instead since the sercuity was all males.

Junhyung rushed in without thinking and banged into Minjung who just exited the cubicle. 

"I'm so sorry!" Junhyung tried to apologized. 

"Are you blind?! Why do you have to bump into me when the pathway is so wide?!" Minjung said as she dusted her clothes without even looking at who banged into her.

She turned her head torwards Junhyung and realised it was a MAN. 

"Hurrrrrrrrrrk! " Minjung made a hiccup like sound as she was very shocked that a man was in a women's washroom.

Her instincts told her to shout. She immediately opened and shouted " AHHH - ". But Junhyung used his hands to cover . 

"Don't shout! Don't shout" Junhyung whispered. And quickly pushed her into the "Out of service" cubicle.

Junhyung still had his hand on as he pushed her against the wall. 

Minjung was still trying to shout but stopped after she saw the earring on Junhyung's ear. The beautiful blue sapphire earring

 

-Flashback- 
 

"Excuse me!!!!!!" Minjung shouted and shoved Junhyung out of her way. 

Junhyung and Minjung both fell to  the ground. 

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!" the police shouted.

Minjung quickly stood up, and ran but was held back by a strong arm.

"LET GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO OF MY HAND!!" Minjung shouted at Junhyung's face.

"You stole my earring! Where is it ?!" Junhyung asked and glared at Minjung.

Junhyung apparentely dropped his earring Minjung banged into him, and he thinks Minjung stole it since she was running away from poilce" 

"WHAT EARRING? I NEVER SAW IT! NOR TAKE IT! LET GO OF ME NOW!! " Minjung yelled.

"GIVE IT BACK NOW! IT'S VERY PRECIOUS TO ME!" Junhyung said.

"LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! " Minjung yelled at her top of her lungs"

-Flashback end-

 

"It's him!!" Minjung spoke in her brain.

 

Outside the washroom, Old K and other securities was there. 

"Have you found him?" Old K asked.

"Not yet. " they replied.

"I knew we shouldn't have uncuffed him. " Old K mumbled.

"KEEP SEARCHING!" Old k commanded.

 

"Handcuffs? What a guy. So he's a criminal extradited from overseas huh?" Minjung thought as he overhead the securities. (She has big imagination~ xD)

"I just need to hide here for a bit. As long as you don't make a noise, I'll let you go." Junhyung said.

Minjung smirked and nodded.

Junhyung slowly release his hand from and sighed but still looking at her.

3 seconds later...

"HELP ME!! HELP ME!!  A ERT IS IN THE WOMEN'S WASHROOM!" Minjung yelled at her top of her lungs.

Junhyung tried to cover again but failed as Minjung took her bag and started to hit Junhyung. 

Old K heard a noise coming from the washroom and immediately headed for it.

"You!! God is not blind after all. He let me run into you the day I got out of jail! You're the one who caused me to go to jail!" Minjung shouted, still using her bag to hit Junhyung.

"Don't move!!!" Junhyung said and used his hands to cover Minjung's face to shut her up.

"You want to hold me by force? Then I won't be polite to you anymore." Minjung shouted.

"Don't think that just because you're a woman, I won't do anything to you." Junhyung said, not knowing Old K was already walking into the women's washroom.

"Dont make noise! And stop moving!" Junhyung said as he pushed Minjung to sit on top of the toliet bowl cover.

"HELP ME!" Minjung shouted. 

"It won't hurt to coorepate with me a bit!" Junhyung said agitatedly.

"YOU ERT!!! !!!!!!!!! " Minjung shouted, trying to get attention from other people.

"I told you not to move, can't you hear me?!" Junhyung yelled.

Old K was standing outside the cubicle that made all that noise. He quickly opened the door and saw Junhyung and Minjung in a very awkward position. Minjung was sitting on the toliet bowl cover while Junhyung was standing facing her with both of his arms on Minjung wrist while Minjung's legs seemed to be wrapping around him as Minjung tried to kick him.

Minjung and Junhyung's mouth made a obvious "O" shape  as they were in a total shock while Old K scoffed.

There was moment of silence. Junhyung quicky adjusted himself and exited the cubicle. Minjung stood up and shoved Junhyung out of her way.

"You got me into trouble once, and now I've returned the favour. It's fair right?" Minjung said and hit Junhyung on the shoulder like a man.

Minjung misunderstood, she looked at Old K and said " Officer, please take him away. It's everyone responsibility to protect the safety of the country. There's no need to thank me." 

Minjung glared at Junhyung then scoffed at him before walking out of the washroom.

Old K just smile and gave a slight smirk to Junhyung. 

"Second young master." Old K greeted Junhyung again, hinting that Junhyung that he can't escape now.

"Let's go then.." Junhyung gave up and said.

Old K guided Junhyung to the carpark. Old K was still laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Junhyung finally asked.

"I'm Sorry. Second Young Master, can I say something?'" Old K asked.

"Say it." Junhyung replied

"Actually, the one who wants you to come back isn't Old Master, It's First Young Master. First Young Master is getting engaged." Old K explained.

Junhyung face immediately turned sour.

"You guys have always had a good relationship. If you can attend the ceremony, it will mean a lot to him." Old K explained.

Junhyung mood went down... "Seungho hyung...." he thought. Junhyung face was very obvious, but Old K couldn't explain why.

"Second Young Master...." Old K said, trying to know if he said something wrong.

Junhyun didn't reply him but instead ask Old K, "It's nitrogen right?" As Junhyung kicked the tire of the car.

"Yes." answered Old K.

"Very good.. Nitrogen is very stable. Give me the keys." 

"But ... - " Old K said but Junhyung shut him up with a glare.

"Didn't you say my presence will mean a lot to my hyung?" Junhyung asked.

Old K couldn't fight back, he handed him the keys and everyone went in the car.

Junhyung wore his sunglasses and said, "Since we're in a hurry, leave it to this racer. You're the ones who wanted me back. Don't regret it."

Old K jaw dropped upon hearing what Junhyung said. Junhyung started the engine and started the car abruptly and sped off. 

 

Half-way on the way back.  Junhyung was in deep thought.

"Second Young Master, First Young Master is getting engaged... is getting engaged"  this words kept ranging in his mind.

 

--- 

Such a boring chapter! Should I stop writing? It just look... weird. I retyped this many times but still looks weird......

Junhyung finally meets Minjung again? >< And what happened to Junhyung?! His mood went down after hearing the 'engaged' word.

And.... TADA! Seungho is here! Hehehe ^^, I know I know. I changed Seungho surname to Yong to fit the story! But heyyy, it's PANDA ><

MIAN FOR THE CLIFFHANGER, I HAVE TUITON LATER, SO MAYBE.. I'll update again? ^_^