Queen Mary.

My Lucky Star?

Bolded still means another language ahhh~ And words in Italic form are flashbacks. Okay? :)

---

 

Junhyung's POV

 

As I was driving back in incredible speed, the words ringed again.. "engaged..."

 

-Flashback-

"For the sake of winning, you even dared to turn your car around and crash the car?" my team mate shouted.

"Do you want to die?!" he yelled and threw a punch at me.
 
I know I did wrong but I was so angry, I wanted to vent it all out.
 
"Very good. I was just looking for someone to fight." I smirked and punched him back.
 
He immediately retaliated knocking over my magazine on my hand.  That magazine....
 
 
Magazine --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[YongSHINE's General Manager, Yong Seungho, will be engaged next week. Designer, Goo Hara will become the wife of the heir to the company.]
---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
There was even a picture of them sitting so closely. I was jealous. Hara gave me up for her future. To become the CEO's wife, the heir to the company. 
 
-Flashback end-
 

 

"Who else can be better then me?! I'm YangSHINE's second young master! Is he richer? Does he have more power?" I yelled.

"His better than you in any way." 

 

"Better than me huh? " I laughed sadly in my mind.

 
"Goo Hara, I never thought that your betrayal would be so humiliating to me." I thought angrily.
 
"I must take a look at how EXCITING you and my brother's wedding would be." I thought sarcastically and gave a smirk.
 
 

-NEWSFLASH-

The country's largest jewellery company, YongSHINE's General Manager, Yong Seungho and the Director of jewellery design, Goo Hara, will be engaged today. But today's ceremony will have another even more anticipated moment. YongSHINE will showcase the world's most capitvating blue diamond, Queen Mary, at the ceremony. Moreover, the diamond will be cleaved at the scene, and auctioned. Rumors say that Queen Mary will bring its owner misfortunes. The most famous previous owners was Louis XVI and Queen Mary. Company representatives from all over the world, including the world-renowned United Bank's, Madam Wilson, are all not afriad of the Queen Mary's curse, and have arrived at the venue. Who will be the lucky person to own Queen Mary? 

 

 

---

 

Sorry for the short update! >< 
I'm getting my O'level MT results tmr! I'm so nervous.... Ahhhhhhh. :( I think I did badlyyy. :x