Trade

My Lucky Star?

"United Bank's Madam Wilson has arrived."

"Okay, I understand" Seungho replied to the security.

 Seungho and Seungho's dad, Mr Yong, went out to the gate to pick Madam Wilson into the ballroom.

"Hello, Mr Yong, so glad to see you." Madam Wilson said while shaking Seungho's hand.

"Madam Wilson, thank you for flying in for my engagement" Seungho replied.

"I represent the United bank to congratulate you" Madam Wilson said.

"Just to let you know, later on, I will personally participate in the Queen Mary auction." Madam Wilson continued.

"Absolutely. When the auction is over, I sincerly hope that you won't be empty handed." Seungho's dad walked forward.

"Certainly not." Madam Wilson smiled.

"Please." Seungho's dad gestured the way into the ballroom.

Madam Wilson walked gracefuly into the ballroom with her bodyguards and secretary.

 

After Madam Wilson left. 

Mr Park and his follow dogs came in clapping for Mr Yong.

"Just leave it to the cold-blooded Chairman Yong. To compensate for the low revenues, you're even auctioning your diseased wife's possessions. I admire you. " Mr Park smirked.

"I really admire you.. Hahahaha!" Mr Park continued.

Mr Yong walked in front of Mr Park and glared hard at him.

"The auction is just a formality. The United Bank's Chief Executive Officer, Madam Wilson, who was here just now has already pre-ordered this necklace." My Yong took a step forward.

"After today, our company will be able to get a financial asset, and YongSHINE's current financial crisis will be relieved, and continue to be the leader of the Jewelery industry." Mr Yong said smirking.

Mr Park and Mr Yong had a fierce eye staring competition.. and the atmosphere was very tense.

Seungho took a step forward and tried to break the tension.

"Mr Park, don't you need to worry. The Yong family will definitely help YongSHINE overcome this crisis and won't let anyone harm the company" Seungho explained.

"If that is the case, Chairman Yong, you better sit tight. If anything goes wrong during the auction, even if you don't want to let go of your Chairman position, you'll be forced to do so." Mr Park smiled.

Mr Yong never replied and left without turning back, Seungho followed behind.