picking the wedding dress!

Tao is my husband?

"tiffany what is wrong?" i look up to see luhan. I went and hugged he, i could tell he was suprise then he relaxed. "Luhan does Tao hate me that much?" i asked while sobbing "tiffany tao doesnt hate you every since you bumo into him at the concert he didnt like you butits ok he is always cold to people but later on he is a gentle loving person!" "thank you oppa." i said then i heardsomething "oppa did you hear that?" i asked "yeah but it is ok." he wiped my tears away. "you go and sleep tiffany it is getting late." "ok oppa" i answered. then luhan left i changed into my pjs. and went to sleep.

Tao POV

i ran after hyung. when i got to tiffnys room i saw tiffany hugging luhan. i felt a pian in my heart, then she asked something that really hurted me. "luhan does tao really hate that much?"she asked *why did i saw that to tiffany pabo. "tiffany tao doesnt hate you every since you bumo into him at the concert he didnt like you butits ok he is always cold to people but later on he is a gentle loving person!" "thank you oppa." she said. i couldnt bear it anymore so i left to got to my room.

Tiffany POV

when i woke up the next morning i changed into my clothes *since it is saterday i will wear my favorite outfit!* frogetting about what happened yesterday, i went to the bathroom. when i was changed i went down stairs toi=o the kitchen. this is what i am wearing: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-epz5R_NdvOg/TsktoE3yDOI/AAAAAAAABRE/Z7KmEVd4efY/s1600/Blazer.jpg

i went and saw breakfast already on the table with a note attched. - dear tiffany, i was called to an important meeting be back soon. from tao- *he at least wrote a nnote!8 after i finsheed breakfast i went and watched tv. right when i was about to sit down someone pulled my hand. "ouch!" i shriked. the i saw it was tao. "what do you want?" i asked "mom wants to getting the wedding gowns and decorations today." "TODAY BUT I AM SO TIRED!" i screaed. "whatever" tao muttered. i went in his car and we drove to the mall."hello umma." tao said when we saw her. "hello," then i bowed. "oh its my son and daughther@" she said. it still felt wired to be called daughther from her.tao handed me to her mother and shee took me to the dressing. i couldnt wait i loved  fashion. after trying on all these dresses, i finnally found the one i liked.

cinderella-organza-tulle-great-wedding-d

the dress was so simple yet so beautiful. i stepped out of the dressing room and everyone gasped. "WOW! Tiffany you look so beautiful we will get this one!" my mom and taos mom saids. they went to look for the saleswomen. i walked over to tao, whois mouth was hanging. "close you mouth tao" i told him"so how do i look!" i asked "you look.... beautifull" i smiled i was so happy.

tao POV

tiffany tried on so many dresses and they were all ugly. then tiffany walked out of the dressing room. my mouth dropped. she loooked so beautiful in the wedding dress she choose. she and the mothers were talking, then she walked to me. *tao snap out." "close you mouth tao" she told told me "so how do i look!" she asked "you look.... beautifull" i said then she smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO! i hope you like the chapter taoday! hope you enjoying the story so far!