Chapter 2!

Tao is my husband?

"tisk tisktisk, wissp wissp"( pretend thats the noise you hear in a kitchen)

*yah who is making so many noise* i woke to see the sun shinning into my eyes.

"UGHHH" i heard someone, i was scared. i totally frogot about Tao untill i reached where the voice came from. It was Tao trying to make breakfast. i tried really hard not to laugh but i guess tao still heard some noise  and his karate instices ( i spelled that TOTALLY WRONG!!) quickly .

In a minute Taos hand was were your neck was * What is he trying to do! kill me!?* When he saw it was me he put his hand down and went back to cooking. "do you want me to help?" i ask.

"uhh yeah.. sure." tao walk away to the tv and i threw what was in the bowl that tao was mixing.

After some minutes i was done. I could tell Tao was hungrey because he smelt the scent and quickly went to the kitchen. we ate in silence for awhile. Then i remember that i was going to taos school. *luckyly the other girls are coming there with me.* "uhh i am donne with my breakfast so i will go change into the uniform." i asked kindly, Tao just nodded his. i ran up the stairs to my room and changeed into my uniform, then i applied some light makeup, and last i put my hair into two pigtails. (this is what she is wearing and how she has her hair in: http://cuteoutfitsgalore.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/korean-school-uniform.jpg ) after i was done i went to tell tao i was finshed. I looked in the kitchen and didnt see him there so i guess he was done eating. i ran back upstairs into the room tao had all his clothes( they have sepreted rooms for their closet.) when i walked in his room i saw him with out a t-shirt.

"yahh, put  your shirt on." my cheeks were pink. tao looked at me and smirk. i left his room and went our bedroom . i sat behind the door and felt my heart. "ba-bump, ba-bump" * yah heart stop beating fast i cant like him,,, can i?* i just shook my head and headed downstairs to the front dorr. I saw Tao waiting for me.

"Lets go i dont like being late for school." tao said "ok yeah whatever." i said just heading out the door.

Taos POV

"Lets go i dont like being late for school" i said,

"ok yeah whatever" tifffany said heading out the door. *its going to be a lobng day for tiffany i bet, YAH why you thinking about tiffany snap out of it.* i slapped my face two times and then headed out to the car. i went to the drivers seat and looked at tiffany.

" you ready?!" i asked looking at her, se just nodded her head. i turn my head back to the front and backed out to the road.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i got chap two done! sorry if this was short, i was busy today so i could write that much. PLEASE comment cause that what inspires me and i want some ideas from you to improve this story! well bye!