I LOVE YOU!

Tao is my husband?

My heart was beating like crazy when he said that. 

After the dress picking we went home. "tao i am going to our room ok?" i asked and he just nodded. when i got in our room. i jumped on the bed and pulled out my phone.  

OMG jessica, when we went dress picking tao said i was pretty! i think i am falling for him!"

 

Tiffany, i am so happy! but what if he doesnt like you remeber like 3  weeks ago

 

*i didnt think of that. what if doesnt like me? ughhhhhhhhhhh*

What to do jessica?!

 

just tell him its ok.

 

ok jessica.

i went back down to find tao practicing some moves. "uhm to can i talk to you?" i was so scared what if he turn me down? "sure tiffany what do you want?" "i -i-i like you." i stood still i couldnt belive i just said that. 

TAOS POV

"i-i-i like you" tiffany said. after hearing those words my heart beated really fast *tiffany likes me too!* "but if you dont like me it is ok." tiffany said with disapointment. thats when i snapped out of my thoughts, she was walking away. "tiffany i like you too." i said with bravery she stoped walking and i went walking to her. when i got to her i back hug her. "i really like tiffany i am so sorry for before, i didnt mean to be mean and stuff you are my favorite member in snsd too!" after saying that i heard her crying. i spun her around and smiled a her! she was crying because she was so happy, then she hugged me back. "i like you to tao!" after hearing that i was really really happy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKY got the chap up! sorry it is a short chap but tiffany and tao finnally are REALLY together!

(happy dance!)

stay tuned for that next chap, something big is going to happen!