Nicole

Tao is my husband?

Next day was a monday, that meant schoool. i wonder how i am going to survie when all those girls hate me now for being with tao and escpecialy nicole. "are you ready to go my princess!" asked tao. ever since we told each other we like each other things have been goingmfine. "yep i rweady" i answered.

AT SCHOOL

i walked in class with tao and all the girls were staring at me except jessica. "hey tiffany did you tell tao!?" ask jessica in a wisper. "yes! and he likes me too!" "omg yeahh" screamed jessica. everyone turned towards us and the teacher too, which i just noticed. "oh sorry" jessica said in english. after class we went to lunch . i was uncoferably because so many people was staring at me. tao notice and stood up. "yah!" tao yelled, everyone in the lunch room looked at him. then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. "this young lady, is going to be my wife, yes we are getting married!"  he yelled again "tao what are you thinking?!" i wispered at hijm. "i dont what to get you hurt i want everyone to know i love you!" he wispered back. my heart was beating really fast, he cared about mt alot     -slam- i snapped out of my thoughts when a piece of pie hit me. "what the hell are you tiffany you are nothing like me tao should marry ME NOT YOU.!" nicole screamed. "nicole no one hits me friend!" sunny said standing up. EXO-M and jessica nodded. "you stupid es shut up." then she and her gang left the room. i was stabnding still from the shock." tiffany are you alright?" asked jessica i just nodded. "i will go to the bathroom with jessica and tiffany so we can help tiffany wash up." sunny said tao nodded and so did the rest of the group. "i should follow her." tao said when i was out of he room. "we will come too" said xi mun and lay "i now why xi mun will come but lay do you like sunny?!" tao asked "yeah!" said lay shyly.

AT THE BATHROOM.

"there we are done cleaning up you look nas good as new1" sunny said "well well well if it isnt tiffany and her friends." i turned and saw nicole. "what do you want nicole." i asked "i just what you to stay away from tao." nicole said "nope she cant d that she is MARRYING tao soon and when our other group members and tao find out about this you. will. die!" jessica said "SHUT UP!" micole screamed then she punched jessica. "JESSICA!" me and sunny shouted. "girls lets get them.'nicole said then the reest of her group came and threw punches and stuff at me and sunny.

TAO POV

when me, xi mun, and lay got close o the girls bathroom. we heard tiffany, sunny and jessicas screams. "i dont care i am going in." i said i went in and saw nicole and her gang beating up tiffany and her friendds. "yah what are you doing?!" lay screamed. lay could get really scraing if he got REALLY mad. the girls saw as and nicole ran up to me and clug to my arms. "oppa! we were teaching these es a less-" "this is my wife to be you are beating up nicole, i really love she didnt put a spell on me!" i screamed at nicole. i could see tiffany and her friends bleeding and laying unconssions. i slapped niole faces in furry. "opppa!" nicole said with fear. "never ever hit these girls again." i said lay and xi mun nodded. nicole an the gang left the bathroom in fear."come on lets getting these girls in the hospitol. we carried the girls away. the rest of exo-m say the girls in their states. "omg god what happen?" kris asked "nicole and her gang beated tiffany and her friend i have to go to the hospitol. they nodded *tiffany please be safe.

AT THE HOSPITOL.

the doctor came towards us "is she fine " i asked "well she lost alot of blood we need and blood doner, does anyone have blood type o?" he askde " i do" i said. i would do anything to save tiffany. "is the other to girls alright?" added lay "yep they are tifany was the one with the most punches it seemed." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was the chap?! Big shock TIFFANY ALMOST DIED!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the spell mistake

well read my other fan fics call 4RCEhttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/265902/4rce-sm-entertainment-new-girl-band-romance-exok-exom-smartist-girlsgroup

AND thanks to the subscribers!