wedding bells

Tao is my husband?

Tiffany and the girls got better by the day and by the time you knew it is was time for the wedding. "tiffany you look so pretty!" i turned around a saw my band members. "OMG!" i was so happy i have seen them for a long time. "tao is one lucky husband!" yoona said "do i look that good!?" i asked. "of course you do!" they all shouted. i giggled. "tiffany its time!" my mom called me. "good luck" everyone told me.

skip the boring chants......

"tiffany do you take tao as your husband?" "i d-" "NUH UH TIFFANY NOT ON MY WATCH!" i turned around to see who cut me off, and what you know it was nicole and her gang. "nicole stay out of this you will never hurt her." tao said standing in front of me. everyone was looking towards nicole that noone say the person behind me. A hand grabed my arm and i just screamed. everyone turned towards me. i was getting hauled out.  "tiffany i comming!" shouted tao "tiffany its ok" i heard my friends i saw them fighting with nicole, her gang and other men to get to me. I felt something over my mouth and i sniff it. Bad choice. next thing i knew, i was on the ground.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG TIFFANY GOT KIDDNAPED! sorry for not updating for a long time busy with school. but yeah so keep in tuned. oh and check out B.A.P I been into there music lately. love he dance move in Warrior! *fangirling!*