My shy girl

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: My shy girl

 

While the classroom is getting noisy every passing second, Sehun noticed that no one is talking to Jooyun, even a single hi or hello. He’s a new student there but they act to him like he’s already an old student, but Jooyun who seemed to be an old student because of her worn out uniform, no one greets her.

No one is also sitting at the empty seat on her other side.  Jooyun is really used to this.

The class adviser went in and greeted them with a smile. The students settled down and that’s only the time when she raised her head up. The adviser welcomed the students when a guy is shouting. “Wait!!!!” the adviser’s eyes widened when a tall guy with big bright eyes entered the classroom.

Now, the other girls were squealing in happiness. They have two extremely cute guys as their classmates. Jooyun’s eyes widened when she saw him. *It’s him! The ice cream guy.* she thought while looking at him attentively.

Chanyeol brightly smiled. “I’ll introduce myself first since I’m here in front already.” he bowed and faced them. “My name is Park Chanyeol! I’m a new student so please treat me well!” he beautifully smiled as he look around and his eyes landed on Jooyun who is looking at him.

Jooyun gasped and quickly lowered her head. Sehun noticed and looked her then to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol brightened, “Hello, my shy girl!” he happily waved at Jooyun.

Jooyun’s eyes widened. *What did he just call me?* she swallowed and Chanyeol without thinking twice sat down at the empty chair on the other side of Jooyun.

Chanyeol chuckled and removed his bag. He dropped it to the ground and bent his head to see her face again. “We met again. Fate loves us to meet, huh? It’s destiny.”

Sung Jun can’t believe it, two new hot and cute guys were sitting on both Jooyun’s sides. His title will sure be removed soon.

When it’s start of the class, introducing yourself is not new. *Aish, I always hated this part.* Jooyun bit her bottom lip.

Half of the class was already done with common introducing of names.

It’s Sehun’s turn to introduce and he earned squeals from the girls. He nonchalantly stood in front, “Oh Sehun, new student.” Saying nothing but that, he sighed and looked at Jooyun. But it seems like he didn’t catch her attention unlike Chanyeol.

He rolled his eyes and starts to walk back to his seat.

“Next!” the teacher ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter