Savior

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Savior

 

Sehun is glaring at the guy with fury. When you look at him, you can’t really deny that he’s angry. Jooyun stood up and tries to calm Sehun down. “I’ll let you down if you say sorry.” He whispered that sent shivers through his spine.

The guy swallowed hard but the first guy he punched got up and punched Sehun. Jooyun’s eyes widen in horror. Sehun rubbed the blood in his bottom lip, but Jooyun stood in between them to stop. The guys were already awake enough to see he’s just a high-schooler and left.

Jooyun sat down in front of Sehun and saw his lip cut. She winced because of the look. Sehun the cut and he felt the twitched of pain and hissed. Hesitating a bit, Jooyun bent down her head to the right and held Sehun’s arms. “Let’s go inside.” She lightly carried him inside the closed mini-eatery.

He sat him down on one of the empty chair and gave him a finger telling him to wait for her. She ran outside and went upstairs. That’s the time when he looked around. The place is still a little messy, because Jooyun usually cleans the mini-eatery after washing the dishes.

She came back with an ointment, q-tip and band-aid. Sehun looked at her as she placed the materials on his palms. She made actions to put it on his lip cut. He just looked down at his hands while Jooyun stood up and began to sweep the floor. *Isn’t she going to put me the medicine like what I see in dramas?* he scoffed but then, a placard just in front of him caught his attention. *SELF-SERVICE.*

Sehun rolled his eyes in disbelief. *I think that placard is insulting me.* he put the q-tip on his own and placed the band-aid. After when he’s done, it’s very awkward because he doesn’t know what to do already.

Jooyun noticed that he’s already done and Sehun flinched in shock. *She’s going to send me away already?* she stepped closer and that’s when he decided to rest his head on the table and closed his eyes. *I don’t want to go home. If my father saw me with this lip cut he’s going to curse me again.*

As she walks closer, she peered down. *Is he sleeping already? Maybe he’s tired. I’ll just let him rest.* she just shrugs it off and starts to wipe the tables.

Sehun opened his eyes still his head is resting at the table and saw her working so hard. He checked the time and it’s already past 12

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter