Pain

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30: Pain

 

 

Sehun ran inside the classroom and saw Jooyun is not there anymore also Chanyeol. Without thinking twice, he ran outside to searchfor Jooyun. He ran at the place where they eat, she’s not there. He tried going to the rooftop she’s not there as well.

Panting hard, he placed his hands on his kness then to his hips to rest. He doesn’t know why he wanted to see Jooyun. His heart is feeling this kind of uneasiness and he wanted to comfort her. Jooyun’s expression awhile ago weakens him.

“I wonder what happened to Jooyun?”

Sehun’s ears perked up and he instantly stopped in front of the two girls talking. “W-Where did you see her?”  

The girls told Sehun where they last saw her and he hurriedly ran outside the school grounds. He’s running and doesn’t care if he gets tired. He wants to see her, he wants to. He passes by the people who, for him right now are just shadows.

Finally, he spotted Jooyun. The red scarf around her neck made him recognize her easily.

He’s about to walk close to her but he decided to just stay a little far from Jooyun. He caught up with her walking. Sehun is just beside Jooyun but there’s a huge distance between them. While walking, he can’t keep his eyes off her.

Her head is lowered down and her walking is very slow. Her eyes were glued to the ground and she’s not even blinking. A random person bumped her shoulder but she didn’t mind that. Sehun swallowed watching her like this.

The red light went on telling you can’t cross the road anymore but Jooyun just keep on walking.

His eyes widened in horror. “J-Jooyun ah! “ he yelled and ran through the people.

Jooyun just kept on walking and took her first steps to cross the road when a car is going to hit her. Sehun hugged her tight and served himself as the shield. She felt the warmth of a human’s hug on her and she finally snapped into reality.

She looked up and saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter