First Date

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 38: First Date

 

The classes are finally over and Jooyun’s didn’t went into its normal pace knowing that any minute by now she and Sehun will go out for a date.

Chanyeol slung his bag over his right shoulder. “Where are you going Jooyun? We have no work today.” He cheekily smiled.

Sehun stiffened and just waited for Jooyun to tell herself.

She bit her bottom lip. “I have a…da-“

“-Ahh! I don’t wanna hear it. I haven’t moved on yet. Bye~~” Chanyeol was covering his ears when he left leaving Jooyun confused but she giggled at the end. He always does the cutest things but theres a part of Jooyun that she feels very sad because she knows that she gave Chanyeol pain.

“Let’s go.” Sehun grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the classroom.

As expected from the famous guy at school, when they passed by girls are whining and some feels envy by Jooyun getting him. Sehun and Jooyun got out of the school building when he saw his driver waiting outside again.

Sehun took his phone out and started typing like a lighthing and sent it to him. His driver got the message and he looked up to see Sehun with that girl again. He smiled and nooded his head. The car zoomed off beforeJooyun could see it.

“Where are we going?” Jooyun asked.

Before he could answer the question, he received another message from his driver. “Don’t let your mom or dad sees you. You know you will be in big trouble.” He swallowed with his earning and slid his phone back inside his pockets.

“Anywhere as long as you’re with me.” He answered and they started walking.

Jooyun lowered her head. She felt shy when Sehun said that and he smiled at her cute embarrassment.

While they are walking along the Hongdae, Sehun bought her an ice cream. He doesn’t really know what to do during dates and just copying what he always see on TVs or dramas.

While they are walking, a contest for couples is being held.

“Get this warm sweater for free if you win our game! Oh, the couple right there!” the ahjusshi pointed Sehun and Jooyun. “You looked really sweet I bet your’re a couple!” Sehun who is actually watching Jooyun while eating got distracted when the ahjusshi came to them.

He showed them the knitted sweathshirt. “Look at this. It’s nice isn’t it? This is only for today, our valentine’s promo. Come and join the game is easy.”

Sehun is ready to reject but Jooyun is staring at the sweater. The look in her eyes is already saying she wanted that sweater so bad. “We’ll join.” Jooyun lightly gasped at him and Sehun just gave her his sweet smile. “Trust me.We’ll win this.” He held her hand and led her at the center where the game is being held.

“Okay so we have 5 couples here now! Clap your hands!” only few people clapped their hands and Sehun and Jooyun we’re the only students in the game.

Only f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter