Real life

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 39: Real life

 

Sehun finally arrived at their mansion wearing a very big smile on her face. He’s actually wearing the couple mitten in his both hands when Mr. Kang welcomed him home. “Good evening, Mr. Sehun.” Sehun greeted him with a bright smile and a nod.

Mr. Kang doesn’t want to ruin his good mood. But he has to tell him. “Mr Sehun!” he called him back and Sehun jogged back to him.

“Yes?” he asked and the sound of his voice is very happy.

Mr. Kang swallowed first. “I didn’t want to ruin your good day but, you’re father’s home from his business trip already.” Sehun stiffened with this announcement and his smile instantly fades. Mr. Kang didn’t want him to loose his precious smile again.

Sehun entered the mansion and his father welcomed him with a dark face making him swallow that he tightened the mitten on his hands. His father saw it and looked at him again. “Where did you go? Bastard friends again?!” he yelled.

That’s not the greeting Sehun wanted to hear from his father. It’s always like this every time his father’s there.  Sehun lowered his head. “I don’t have bastard friends. Don’t get into my life. You’re not invited.” He remarked causing for Sehun’s father to clench a tight fist.

If it’s not because of the visitors at the living room, he could’ve punched his unrespectful son. “Follow me, ppalli!” he gritted through his teeth but Sehun didn’t move. His father grabbed him hard by his arm and dragged him to the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter