Meeting Mr. Badass

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. Badass

 

She hit the breaks and hopped off her bicycle and just walked inside the school quadrangle. She went straight to the parking for bikes and locked it on the railing. She stood up and a huge breath. It’s the beginning of her life as a senior student, still no friends but for her, this is better.

With her head lowered, she walks along the hallway. Like what normal students do, they were noisy and excited about the upcoming first class.

Same questions can be heard, what classes are they in? What time is the lunch? Whose advisers might they be under? Jooyun stopped in front of a huge bulleting board where you will find what section you are.

There are so many students and Jooyun can’t see a thing. She tip-toed and peered by tall and big guys in front of her,*I can’t see~* she bit her bottom lip and tries to tip-toed more like she’s a ballerina. She tries jumping a little to see.

Just then, girls started squealing when a tall and hot guy walks to the bulleting board as well. He stood beside Jooyun and easily saw his name because of his tall figure. He just got transferred at that school because his father was transferred near that location.

“He’s from the Kangnam School for Boys!” “I heard students there were really badass!” “He looks so cool and hot! I love bad boys!” “He’s the only son of Oh clan! They own all the malls here in Seoul! Really rich!” Girls were gossiping about him. He rubbed the back of his neck upon hearing these words. He heaved a deep sigh.

Sehun’s eyes squinted to Jooyun who is trying her best to see the bulletin. Her feet are already tip toed and her neck is already stretched. He saw her nameplate and read it inside his mind. *Song Jooyun…* he looked at the bulletin board again and saw her name. She has the same section as him. “4-A.” he loudly spoke for Jooyun to hear and left. Some girls followed him behind.

Jooyun stopped from looking and looked around but sees there is no person around her besides Sehun who is already walking away. *4-A? Did he just tell me that?* she just ignored it and finally saw a hole. She squeezed in and finally, she’s right in front of the bulletin. She finds her name and saw it under 4-A. *Whoa, he’s right.*

Jooyun tightened the straps of her backpack. It’s not really her first time in this school but this is what she really feels. Found her locker, she opened it and transferred some of her books inside. “Ohh… the mute is already here.” The voice she doesn’t want to hear just came.

Sung Jun smirked at her. He poked her shoulder but Jooyun just lowered her head and tries to ignore him. “You’re still not speaking?” he scoffed and rolled his eyes. He chewed his gum and spit it on Jooyun’s old shoe.

Jooyun just bit her bottom lip, closed her locker and starts walking away but Sung Jun grabbed her arm back and spun her around. “I’m talking to you. Give me the money. I know my father gave you am allowance.” He furiously asked for it.

Jooyun swallowed and jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter