Chapter 4

Change is inevitable

AuthThe noise got to Luhan once he entered ENDO. It was loud, definitely, but the music attracted him. Although the chants of MAMA MAMA did not make much sense to him, he figured that the rhythm was good and he scanned the performers for the familiar face he had grown so accustomed to. He spotted him immediately, beside the y-looking boy whose shirt was ripped halfway.

Luhan was amazed at Lay’s stage presence. His fluid dance moves were amazing to look at, and his techniques were so skilled that Luhan could not take his eyes off him at all.

Yixing has the courage to pursue his dreams, yet I… Luhan shook that thought out of his mind and clapped along with the fangirls that surrounded him the crowd. He had to admit that the boys looked kinda hot, and he was definitely attracted to them.
Especially Yixing. A snide comment came from the back of his head and he frowned to himself. The younger male was quite good looking but not to the extent that he liked him!
I never said you liked him. Shisus, shut up! Luhan was annoyed as he had a mental battle with himself without noticing that the band had started playing.

Lay stared at the familiar silhouette Suho pointed to and couldn’t believe his eyes. Luhan was actually in the club!
“ So that’s Luhan? “ Kris patted Lay’s hair. “ Good choice. “
“ What good choice? “ Lay asked blankly, taking his eyes off for a moment to glare at Kris who waggled his brows.
“ Your good choice, of course. “ Tao said snarkily as he dragged Kris away to show him the new stuffed panda he got from the fans while Lay tried to wave to Luhan, but got ignored as Luhan was immersed in his own little bubble. The fangirls screamed, thinking that he was perhaps waving to them as Suho just chortled.
“ Seems like you need to try harder, Lay. “

“ Lay! Lay! Lay! “ The fanchants were getting loud and Luham decided to stop by the bar for a drink where he would still be able to see the subsequent performance.
“ What would you like? “ It was one of the boys on stage just now, the handsome one with really thick brows and another boy beside him holding a stuffed toy.
“ A … Do you have coke here? “ The boy with the heavy eyebags stifled a snort as the bartender just laughed quietly.
“ We do. Coming up soon. “ Kris left to get the drink, leaving Luhan and Tao alone.

“ I’m Tao. “ Tao waved his panda around. “ Kungfu panda. “
“ Oh, you’re Lay’s roommate! “ Luhan exclaimed and smiled. “ I’ve heard about you. “
“ I’ve heard about you too. “ Tao smiled in return.  “ Yixing-hyung talks a lot about you. You’re Chinese right? Thank god, I can’t speak Korean well. “ Luhan agreed silently, but didn't comment on that.
“ Kungfu’s cool. I don’t think I can do that, actually. “
“ I could teach you sometime, “ Tao offered. “ It’s quite fun actually. “
“ Maybe. “ Luhan said doubtfully. He doubted he could fit it into his schedule despite his little commitments. He disliked change, remember?

“ Lay’s performing on stage now. “ A glass of coke was set on the coaster in front of Luhan and Kris pointed to the stage. “ I’m Kris, by the way. The leader other than Suho. “ He introduced formally and set his gaze on the stage. Automatically following, Luhan found Lay playing the guitar for the song ‘Airport Tears’, and Luhan smiled. Lay was a born performer, he may be shy but he did have talent.

“ Shzzz that’s Luhan? Aww so cute! “ Sehun gushed and Kai poked him in the ribs. “ He’s Lay’s! Don’t touch him! “
“ But Lay’s found a good catch. “ Kyungsoo laughed as he saw Luhan’s bambi eyes fixated on Lay.
“ And he reciprocates his feelings… hopefully? “ Baekhyun offered as Chanyeol grinned his happy virus grin.
“ Their eyes speak more than a thousand words. “

At that moment, Luhan caught Lay’s eyes and they gazed at each other, immersed in the music Lay was playing. Luhan smiled shyly and waved at Lay. Lay blinked.

A brilliant smile appeared on Lay’s face as the fangirls shrieked, but all Lay could think at that moment was ‘ He came. He really did come for me.‘

 

 

So here's a new update, and I hope you guise like it! :)