Two Minds

I Wish ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another morning full of stress. From the looks of it I should start writing up a list of the activities I want to achieve before the day ends. Yesterday evening left me with too many questions and shocks. First would be is to be on time for homeroom attendance then I'll hunt down Kyoungmi Unnie.

On the other hand, how can I face Rae-min? This should be fun!

Marc and Sander really shook him up when I entered the room yesterday - mentioning 'one year and a day' to him and implying that we are more than what we are now. Embarrassing! I should probably avoid being alone with him today, I need to set this straight so there are no grey areas. At least not now that I am actually becoming more familiar with him. I don't want to delve into unknown territory until I am prepared.

I sighed. 

"Yah! Are you going to eat breakfast or not?" I swear that guy doesn't know what good timing is, I sneered.

"I'm going down now, just wait! As if you still don't owe me an explanation...let's see you try to Yah! me then." I whispered the last part to myself as I gained sight of him in the kitchen being busy on his phone.

---

"Quiet down," Miss Oh tapped the board. "As you all know the project deadline is coming up really soon so I want to suggest something to you all..." 

It's been that long already? I guess I really lost track of what I really need to be doing. I should add that to my list, 《...8) Finalise drafts of the Project and show Raemin for changes to be made.》. Focus Jung Daeri! Don't lose your focus now.

[Miss Oh must you remind us that now? I laid my head down on the table face down. Yesterday evening didn't go as planned, blame it on the bad timing but maybe...just maybe she isn't suppose to hear it yet. Or, its a sign that I should just let the past be and move on.

"... I want what you have currently done for your projects next week. Since for the past few days I have been away as well, I would like to make sure that you have all been doing what you should have been doing." I stole a glance at Daeri. 

Maybe it was meant that we meet again as who we are now. Back then, our roles were reversed somewhat with her supporting me. Now, I should return the favour as who I am now - who received strength from her encouragements. 

The auditorium, that place. I'll ask her there.]

This is it. I have reached maximum capacity, I stabbed my rice rolls. 

"What is it now, Dae?" I looked beside to see Kooki eatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter