One Touch

I Wish ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I was dragging myself to the bathroom. 'School' I thought to myself recalling the events that happened almost two days ago. I got myself ready as my brother prepared breakfast for the both of us. "Yah piggy! Come down and eat breakfast already." My brother shouted from downstairs. 


"Yeh, I'm be down in a minute." I rolled my eyes. He seems like an ajumma sometimes. "Just need to find my scrapbook." I added quickly, throwing everything that was in my way over my shoulder. I crawled on the floor trying to find my scrap book. That scrapbook is like my journal, everything that i cannot say to my friends i write it down there in the form of a quote. I can never leave anywhere without it.

After what seemed like forever I finally found it under my pillow. "Okay, got it!" I raised my hand and swiftly putting it in my book bag after. I ran down stairs, "Aigoo~" I looked at my watch. 


"Hyung, Appreciate you making breakfast but can you pack my food in my lunchbox since its late already. I don't want to be late." I looked to my brother in a pleading way and got an apple as a form or emergency breakfast. 


"You!"

"Yeh, me. What about me?" I looked back. 

"Didn't I tell you to wake up early?" He complained.

"So? Please hyung! Kyoungmi and Kooki might be waiting for me." I ran upstairs to get my bag. 

When I reached the front door, my brother had left already and put the lunchbox near the door with a note, 'Eat it okay? 
I need to go now, you should run along now too. 

See you later. 

-Juno-oppa

P.S. can you please act more like a girl and stop saying `hyung`. I feel like I'm living with a brother instead of a sister^^ and before i forget, don't eat apples you look like a pig with it in your mouth.. Ahhehe just needed to say that. anyway, get home early. Arasso?'

I smiled at the note then frown when I reached the bottom. 'He can talk for himself. He looks like one himself without an apple.'
Locking the door behind me I ran to school like my life depended on it. 

Heck, it does. 

--

"I'll never going to walk again.... my feet.... hurts!" I talked to myself as I reached the door of our homeroom.
I hung my head down as I walked in and sat on my seat. During the time I was getting me notes out our teacher finally decided to show up. 

"It's good to see you all again!" Our teacher slammed her learning stick on one of the tables. Poor table, having to be slammed on by the evil stick. Everyone in the class has felt that stick wrath the year before at least once in our classes, even me.

"Since you guys have known each of your classmates by now, my project for you this semester will be based on that. " A mixture of groans and cheers were heard in the class. The lesson went on for another 30 minutes with the class discussing what kind of topic to do; the real work won't start until a few weeks after. 

DING~ DI~ DING~

The bell for early break rang as students started to file out of the class. I chose to take my time and gather my things slowly as I was deeply thinking about the project. 'Hopefully it's peasable.' Deep in thought when I saw Kooki leaning at the door frame waiting for me.

"Dae, Are you seriously going to stay here?" Kooki stood up straight after leaning against the door frame.

"Ki~ What do I do?" I faced her and frowned.

"Why? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter