One Embrace

I Wish ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raemin's POV

Shortly after leaving the room when I was far enough I started to run in the direction of the clinic. While running I saw a figure sitting down on the floor. I smiled. I might have not told you but in this school we are given a phone with all of our classmates number. Suddenly i thought of an idea. I could text her, of course with my own mobile phone not the one the school gave since I get too much spam texts from other students from it. I took out both of my phones and copied the number to my phone. 

POV end.

Owww~~ Do I have bad luck or what? I sighed. 


Again and again and again and again
Nuh ehgeh jaggoo dolaga weh geulunji molla weh geulunji molla
Again and again and again and again
Nuh eh maleh ddo sok a weh geulunji molla weh geulunji molla


Someone was calling me.
"Huh?" I looked at the caller ID - `Unknown Caller`
I calmly clicked the answer button as I waited for the stranger's voice. 

"Yeoboseo?" I started.

"..."

"Anyone there?"

"..."

"Hyung?... Yah! I'm telling you already that I didn't steal your teddy bear. You gave it to me. And why are you not replying?"

"..." There was still no reply. Impatient as I was it was really getting on my nerves, my patience is running out.

"Yah! I'm gonna hang up if yo-"

"Wait! Wait! uhm, It's erm....a Ramen." I giggled. I've been watching way too much cooking shows and now hearing a person saying they're ramen. I couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed.

"If you're Ramen then I'm Porkie.. bwahahah~" I laughed. After a long time of laughing he finnaly answered again.

"Good."

"Mworago?"

"D'you want me to accompany you to the clinic?"

"Who are you exactly? And another thing I don't know you. Thank you for the laugh but I'm busy." I hanged up. I know it's rude but can't a normal student be rebellious at times?

Looking at my phone, I smiled again. I tried standing up again after my little rest, the clinic was only a few steps away. Then I heard footsteps behind me.

"Where do you think your going with a condition like that? I told you I'll accompany you." The next thing I knew the person was in front of me. 
I didn't catch a glimpse of his face until I was being piggybacked by him. Yes, its a him. He looks familiar, I wonder where?

While I was deep in thought we were already in the clinic.
"Wait here, I'll get bandage to wrap your foot with." I just nodded, might as well obey since helpful people seldom come to me.

---

After he came back I finally saw who he was. I mentally tortured myself. So that means he was the one on the phone with me just moments ago. Why is it that I run into him more frequently and in such times too? 
Man, this luck thing is playing me. 

"Thank you Raemin-ssi." I bowed to him.

"No problem, just here to help." He really should stop smiling, I'm starting to look like a fat tomato here. 
I just scratched my head. He was heading out of the clinic already when I thought of going to class too. So I got off the bed that I was sitting on. 
Having not heard the door close yet I looked up. 

He turned around playing with his fingers. "C-Can we be friends?" I was too shocked to reply but controlled enough to keep my composure.
"That is if you don't mind." He was staring at the floor, it looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter