One Love

I Wish ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time already, but I was still trying to remember where I needed to meet Raemin later. Aish, really I'm getting older~ Since Kyoungmi and Kooki were back in school now we decided to catch up and have lunch together.

Kooki's POV

"Kyoungmi~" I leaned over on the table to get closer to her. 
Today, is the day! Kyoungmi's been hiding something, it's very obvious already. I'll finally find out today. I have to. People say I'm too curious for my own good but oh well, its how I get info ^ v ^ )/

"Neh, what is it?" She looked at me and waited for me to continue.

"Erm, if you need and help you know we're always here right?"

''Omona~ I think she found out. What to do?!' I tried to act composed and occassionally sweating.

"I know, but are you intending something with that question?" 

"I wa-" I was about to counter her question when she already cut me off. That girl really is too secretive I tell you. 

"Kooki, I know you, you know. And yes, I will tell you when I'm ready. Okay?" She looked at me too. I just nodded while still exploring my brain for any hint of where I should be going later.

HMPH! I folded my arms in defeat.I dropped the subject and told them I was going to the library since I left something there.

Daeri's POV

Those two, really. Never mind, back to my thinking.

"So, recalling all the events yesterday it was after I had that call from Oppa about Marc and Sander." I flashedback all of the things that I could remember.

##Flashback

Suddenly just then Raemin appeared in front of the classroom door, "I hope you don't mind but can you meet me at the playground near the school tomorrow after school?" He was fidgeting again. 

HE seriously looked like someone from my past. He sure behave like him too. 

For the length that I've met him he always fidgets if he is nervous or insecure about something. 
I walked up to him. "Min-ssi, what's the matter?" I regretted asking that. When he looked up he bump into my head so I fell on the floor from the impact. 

He quickly knelt in front of me inspecting and looking for wounds, "Gwaenchana?...Sorry." 
He offered his hand to me to stand up. 

End.

"That's it!" I stood up from my seat attracting attention from everyone in the cafeteria.
I laughed nervously and sat down again.

Everyone by now was either laughing at me secretly or laughing at me. Full stop.
Now even Kyoungmi who was all serious since Kooki left was laughing like there was no tomorrow.
I gave her a glare. If looks could kill I would've killed her a thousand times over. 
Bwahahaahha~!

"Shut up eonnie." I said while I just sat down with my head down till the end of the lunch period.

I started to imagine the torture eonnie would get from me if I wasn't so embarrassed enough already to do anything.

----

"Okay today since I have to run an errand for next weeks preparations I will need you guys to do private study."

"Yes, Ma'am~" We chorused.

Soon when Miss Oh was out of sight everybody split up with in their cliques which left me all alone since I don't have this class with either of the girls. The classroom was to loud so I went to the rooftop to study.

"Finally som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter