One Smile

I Wish ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As classes came to an end for lunch I was still day dreaming about what happened just before class. The girl was the talk of the whole student body. People are expecting for the Raemin-ssi to accept her feelings by the end of the week at least. 


'How sad can I get?' I sighed walking to an empty table just outside the canteen. I was day dreaming when someone nudged me. "What?" I spat at them. When I turned around looking at my friends looking at me with disgusted faces as I tried to to be innocent. "You really know how to ruin someone's appetite." Kyoungmi laughed as Kooki shook her head at me. 


"Oh, ha ha, Mi. Where were you two?" I asked as I kept sure to look around if anyone heard my outburst. Some people were whispering and kept stealing glances at me like I'm some animal.
"Aigoo~ they probably I'm some pig or something."

I ran for the auditorium, it was my only silent sanctuary where no one will judge me. Where I can be who I want to be. A place where I feel comfortable in, since it is situated at the farthest building from the main school building no one ever dared to go here. It was abandoned after all. I played on the piano until who knows, when I looked at the time again it was just enough to know that I will be late for the next class if I don't hurry now.

I panted as I reached the homeroom door. When I opened it I was shocked no one was there. I must be early when i saw that there was still 30 minutes till the end of the break. I went to my seat and put my iPod to listen to `No Break by Lena Park & Crown J` soon enough I was singing along with it. 
 

 

`nuneul gamgo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter