Confession

Your Knight In Shining Armor

"Soo." Yul called out after staring at the ceiling for hours.

"Yes?"

"Can we go back now?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Yul, you are injured."

"I always injure myself."

"But you are seriously injured which can cause you to be death if Seohyun was not there to treat you." Sooyoung glared at Yul.

"But-"

"Why are you insisting to go back? It's not like Genovia will facing a huge crisis."

"But Soo, I don't know why but I am having this bad feeling."

"You just think too much."

"I'm serious, Choi Sooyoung." Yul glared at Sooyoung. Sooyoung ignored her and continued to finish off his apple.

"Yul, just relax. You are just too paranoid."

"I don't know."

"Yul, let's stop this topic, okay?"  Sooyoung sighed. He was used to this conversation for the past eight days, Yul was insisting she was fine and she wanted to go back to Genovia but Seohyun stopped her.

"You are just bored because you had been lying here for eight days."

"Soo, I'm not."

"Whatever. Want some apple?"

"No thanks." Yul slightly shook her head. She was sitting on her bed, looking at her surrounding and only can found out that Sooyoung was busy stuffing his mouth with all those fruits that he took from the kitchen since two hours ago. Suddenly, both of them heard the sound of the door being opened.

"Hey, Tae." Yul greeted Taeyeon who walked in with an unexplainable expression of his.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Sooyoung finally noticed something was wrong and he stopped stuffing his mouth with his food.

"Yul, I want you to promise me that you wouldn't go on a rampage after you heard this."

"What's wrong Tae?" Yul looked at Taeyeon confusedly.

"Promise me!"

"I won't if you didn't tell me what's wrong." Yul replied coldly. She knew something wrong had happened and that something was a huge thing.

"But-"

"Tae, please tell me." Yul pouted. Taeyeon sighed.

"Urgh. I hate you."

"Tae, I know you love me but please tell me."

"Okay. Soo, grabbed Yul's hand and don't let her run away." Sooyoung obeyed Taeyeon's order and grabbed Yul's hand.

"O...kay. Kim Taeyeon and Choi Sooyoung, you two better give me a very good excuse to this." Yul said and glared at the two knights.

"Yul, there was a messenger from Genovia. He told us that t-the k-king a-and q-queen a-are d-dead." Taeyeon said it out with Yul's eyes widened when she heard the news.

"W-why?" Sooyoung asked.

"King Chris attacked Genovia with the help from Dark Moon."

"You mean, King Chris from Grados?!" Sooyoung was shocked.

"Yes. We know that Grados was planning to conquer Genovia and since Dark Moon helped him so...."

"T-tae, tell me this isn't true." Yul said.

"Yul, it's true."

"TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!"

"Yul, calm down!" Sooyoung pinned Yul down on the bed.

"Y-yul, it's true. Dark Moon are the one that kill the king and the queen. We believe that..."

"KWON TAECYEON!" Yul shouted that name of her cousin that she hated so much, the same one that caused her parent's death and the same one that caused her crush's parent's death.

"Yul, calm down."

"How could he?! HE BETRAYED US!! HE BETRAYED HIS OWN COUNTRY!"

"Yuri, please." Sooyoung was on the edge of crying.

"I must revenge." Yul was struggling as hard as she can.

"Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon said and Yul stopped struggling.

"I want to see princess." Yul said, more like pleading.

"You may. Please take care of yourself. Want me to help you to go there?" Taeyeon asked and Yul nodded her head.

"By the way, the messenger told me that the king was grateful that you protected the princess and he hoped you will continue to protect her." Taeyeon said as Yul slowly walked down from the bed. With Sooyoung's help, she finally able to wear her armor.

"You sure you wanna go see princess?" Taeyeon asked again, scaring that cousin of his will collapsed anytime. Yul only nodded weakly and headed toward the door. Taeyeon sighed and followed Yul.

"Ah, Sooyoung, go and rest. I know you had been by Yul's side since yesterday and you hadn't sleep." Taeyeon turned around with Sooyoung nodded his head.

Yul and Taeyeon slowly walked toward the room of their princess. Yul's heart was beating furiously.

"What should I do when she cry? I am not good at comforting people!" Yul thought and she didn't know that Taeyeon stopped so in the end she bumped onto Taeyeon's back.

"Yul, we're here. Go in now. I will be patrolling." Taeyeon gently patted Yul's head. Yul only nodded and slowly opened the door. She could heard the faint sobs coming from her dearest princess. Her heart was aching as if her heart had been torned into pieces.

"P-princess?" Yul called out as she walked.

"Hmm?"

"I'm Yul."

"Y-y-yul, p-please c-c-come h-here." Yul quickly walked toward Jessica although her left leg still hurted and her chest too. She felt her world was crumbling into pieces when she saw the red and puffy eyes of her precious princess. She sat beside Jessica and gently hugged the princess. Jessica was sobbing and tightening her grip on Yul's arm. Yul only rubbing Jessica's back.

"I heard the news. I am sorry." Yul whispered.

"F-father and m-mother l-left me."

"Princess, they didn't left you. They are always in your heart."

"B-but.."

"Shhh...Princess, do you think they will be happy if they saw you in this kind of condition?" Yul said in a soft voice. Jessica just shook her head.

"You are the princess of Genovia. You need to move on and take back Genovia."

"But I am just a princess."

"You are a princess, with a lot of knights and friends from other country that support you."

"But-"

"Shh, I am sure that other country will support you if you decided to take back Genovia since Grados was never been like by other country."

"I d-don't know."

"You will know someday. Princess, you should believe that I, Kwon Yuri, will be by your side."

"P-please do-don't ever let go of me. I had lost my parents and I d-don't want to lose you too." Jessica buried herself into Yul's chest.

"I won't let go of you, princess." Yul said, ' If you know how deep my love for you.'

Jessica finally stopped crying and she was enjoying herself in Yul's embrace. She felt safe, secure, warm, gentleness and all she never felt before when she hugged her friends or her family. Slowly, she circled her hand around Yul's waist. Yul was shocked at first but soon she let her princess did what she wanted.

"Princess, I need to go back now. Seohyun going to kill me if she knew I am not in the room." Yul let go of Jessica and stood up.

"But-"

"You know where to find me, princess." Yul smiled gently and walked out from the room. Jessica slowly put her hands on her chest, on where her heart was pounding and enjoying herself while thinking back the hug between her knight and her.

"Jess, are you okay?" Tiffany's voice had pulled Jessica back to the reality. Tiffany cupped Jessica's cheek and slowly wiped away the tears.

"I-i'm fine."

"You are a strong girl, Jess." Tiffany hugged Jessica.

"Tiff, I want to ask you something." Jessica pulled away and looked at Tiffany.

"Sure."

"How do you know that you are in love with DongHae?"

"Oh, Jess! Had that news create a huge impact to you?"

"Tiff!" Jessica shot a cold glare to Tiffany.

"Okay. Well, it's like I feel that I'm safe and secure when he hug me, and my heart was beating furiously and I wanted he be with me forever." Tiffany described as Jessica thought, ' Am I falling for Yul?'

"Jess? Are you listening?" Tiffany waved her hands in front of Jessica.

"Y-yes. Tiff, I think I-"

"You love Yul."

"How do you know that?!"

"It's obvious, Jess. From the day I met u at Genovia, i saw your stare at her is different."

"How come I didn't notice?"

You are too stubborn to notice." Tiffany said and Jessica glared at her.

"I don't know."

"Jess, as your friend, you better do something before someone took her away from you."

"I don't know."

"Urgh." Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

"Tiff."

"Hmm?"

"What if I decide to take back Genovia?"

"I will support you and I think my father as well as DongHae will support you too."

"Thanks Tiff, You are the best friend that one could have." Jessica hugged Tiffany. Tiffany only gently patted Jessica's back.

"I think I know what to do." Jessica said with a smile on her face.

"Urgh, finally you know what to do." Tiffany said and had earned a slap on her arm from the famous Jessica Jung.

On the other hand, Yul was now sitting one her bed, looking at Seohyun.

"Seo, what are you reading?"

"Hmm? Something about medicine."

"Oh. I am bored."

"Read something, Yul."

"But reading is boring. I want to sparring with Soo and Tae."

"No, you can't."

"But-"

"One more word and I am going to send Soo here."

"Okay, I will shut my mouth now." Yul quickly use her hands to cover . Seohyun giggled at Yul's antic and continue to her reading.

"Kwon Yuri, are you hungry? I bet you are, here eat some bread."

"Soo, I just ate a bowl of porridge for god sake and you ate ten bowls and now you are hungry?"

"Porridge is just water basically." Sooyoung said and Yul sighed.

"Since Soo is here. I going to the garden to pick some herb." Seohyun stood up.

'Take care, Seo!" Yul waved her hand.

"Mmph ppf hhpfph!"

"Choi Sooyoung, swallow before you talk." Yul glared at Sooyoung.

"Okay." Sooyoung gulped down the food.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Taking care of you?"

"Soo, I am 18 years old. I know how to-"

"You don't know. If you said you know, then mind telling me why ending up on the bed?"

"Okay, you win." Yul slumped down and looked at Sooyoung.

"I wanted to ask you this for a long time, how did you get so many food from the kitchen without recieving any complain?"

"Well, because I am good looking, and I am handsome, and I am good looking and lastly I think because I am handsome."

"You are repeating your reason."

"I just telling you the truth. Those girls in the kitchen fall for me and offered me all these food."

"Oh, so why aren't you just be with one of them?"

"Because I already had someone in mind." Yul stood up after hearing it.

'Who is the lucky girl? Do I know her?"

"Yes, you know her very well. She is one of my closest friend since I was a child. She always there to cheer me up and she always smile so brightly that her smile could lighten up my world. She like to compete against me and she was a very talented people. She look the best when she put all her mind, heart and energy on the thing she do. Although she was kinda stubborn and refuse to listen to me, but I know that I am falling for her deeper each day."

"Wow, she is a very unique type of girl."

"Yes, she is indeed."

"So, who is she?"

"She is you."

"Huh?"

"The girl that I fall for is you, Yul."

"Soo, stop joking."

"I am serious, Yuri. I never joked."

"Soo, but-"

"I love you, Yuri since the day we met until now." Sooyoung looked into Yul's eyes passionately.

 

A/N: DUM DUM DUM....SOOYOUNG'S CONFESSION!!!!! WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT??? By the way, I will make this story a short one, at least maximum 20 to 25 episodes, something at that. Thank you again, for supporting me. You guys give me courage and energy to write all this...XD...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! *flying kisses*