Letters

Your Knight In Shining Armor

The next day, Sooyoung and Taeyeon woke up. Both knights stretched their body . Sooyoung saw something was on the table so he stood up to get it while Taeyeon was going to wash himself.

"TAE!" Sooyoung shouted as loud as he could.

"What?! You better had a good explaination, Choi Sooyoung." Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung while wiping off the water on his face.

"YURI HAD RUN AWAY!" Sooyoung shouted.

'WHAT?!" Taeyeon quickly rushed to Sooyoung's side and took the letter from Sooyoung's hand.

Dear Sooyoung and Taeyeon,

Hey, I'm off tofind Taecyeon on my own. And please don't find me. This is my own bussiness although Taeyeon is my cousin but this is the problem that I need to solve with Taecyeon. I suspect everything that happen to princess are related to Taecyeon. I don't know why but I just feel so. So please don't find me. I don't want more people to sacrifice because of me. Please let me settle this by myself. You guys just need to protect Seohyun and princess since Seohyun is just like my own sister while princess is my love. Well, just help the princess in the war and defeat Grados. Don't worry about Dark Moon because I will handle that. Sooyoung-ah, I'm sorry for rejecting you and thank you for being so understanding and always be by my side. Hah! Just stop eating too much, okay?You are going to let the whole army starve to death. I definitely going to miss you and there's no need to wait for me anymore. Please go find your true love, don't waste yoru time on me. Taeyeon-ah, I know you probably want kill me right now but chill. You might be very upset about I go find Taecyeon by myself since you are also one of the family but how can I let such fine knight waste his life because of me? Haha, anyway, better find your other half. I heard that Hyoyeon, a beauty in Vinio had a crush on you and you might need to check on her. I heard that she's hot. Haha, anyway, thank you for supporting me whatever I do. Anyway, you two better protect princess and win the war, okay? Please, just do this for me, I promise this is the last thing that I ask you guys to do. Guys, I'm lucky to have you two be by my side for all the years, especially when I lost my parents. Thanks.

By, Kwon Yul aka Yuri.

"Argh! That idiot!" Sooyoung punched the wall after listening what Taeyeon had read from the letter. Taeyeon just stared at the letter.

"Tae! What are we going to do?" Sooyoung grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Nothing."

'What did you say?"

'I said, nothing. Just let Yul be!" Taeyeon shouted back and looked at Sooyoung with tears in his eyes. Sooyoung was taken abaack at first but soon realized Taeyeon was as hurt as him too.

"I don't know why she want to go alone." Sooyoung said.

"Am I not good enough for her? Am I a burden to her? Why didn't she tell me about this?" Taeyeon trembled.

"Tae!" Sooyoung called out for Taeyeon.

'Why? Why she didn't trust me? Am I being a burden to her? Why she didn't tell me? Why?" Taeyeon mumbled and trembled.

"KIM TAEYEON! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Sooyoung punched Taeyeon, right on the latter's cheek. Taeyeon was now stting on the floor and looked at Sooyoung.

"Look, I understand how you feel. I also feel what you feel and had the doubt just like you but can you snap out of it? We are facing a war now and Yul asked us to win it for her and protect princess!"

'But-"

"Tae, this is not like you. Where is the strong and tough Taeyeon that I know?" Sooyoung shook Taeyeon as hard as he could.

'I don't know, Soo. I'm s-scared."

"You really are an idiot! Do you think Yul would like to see us like this? Oh god, just r-return to your ownself, Tae. I had lose Yul, I can't lose you too." Sooyoung then kneeled down and tears began to escape from his eyes. 

"S-soo. You are right. I need to become tough at this moment. Yuri will definitely come back to us. She will." Tae stood up and shook his head. He soon lent out a hand so that Sooyoung could stood up. Sooyoung stood up and wiped off his tears.

'That's the Taeyeon I know. Let's win this war for Yuri!" Sooyoung smiled at Taeyeon.

'But before this we need to break this news to princess and to see her condition." Taeyeon said and Sooyoung nodded. Both knights wore their armor and brought their sword with them. They soon knocked at the door of the room where the princess and the doctor were. They just went straight in when they didn't heard any noise so they just assumed the two girls were sleeping. The knights walked in and slowly shook the doctor.

"Nngh. Soo? Tae? Why are you two being here?" Seohyun slowly rubbed her eyes.

"Seo, look under your pillow." Taeyeon said. Seohyun used her hands to touch under her pillow and soon she found an envelope.

"I told you she will write for her." Sooyoung said and Taeyeon nodded her head.

'What is this?" Seohyun asked.

"Just read it and you will understand." Taeyeon said.

'We will be sitting there." Sooyoung pointed to the table. Seohyun nodded her head and opened the envelope. Her eyes widened at first and the letter woke her up.

Dear Seohyun,

I always treat you as my sister. I am proud to have such a smart girl to be my sister. You can count as my sister, right? Since father brought you in and yeah, I guess I can said that you are my sister. Well, I had see how hard you work when you teach those people about medicine and herbs and treatment and well, EVERYTHING that you know.  I kinda want to stop you from doing this but I know very well that you did this so that there's enough help for the soldiers who are injured during the war. You are very understanding and smart, just like a goddess. Well, I hope you will always be the same and help more people, okay? But do me a favor, take care of the princess. She always neglect her health but don't force her to eat cucumber. And just take care of her. Well, put princess aside, isn't its time for you to find your own princes? Maybe Yoona can be your 'prince'. Haha! But I'm serious though. Anyway, you can consider her though.  Haha, I better stop now before you rage at me when I got back, hopefully I am able to go back though. Oh ya, I haven't tell you where I am going, right? I'm going to settle some problem with him and Seo, yesterday when you asked me whether I am hiding things for you and I'm sorry that I lied to you but yes, I'm hiding my plan to go find him. Sorry. Please take care of yourself and the princess.

From Kwon Yul aka Yuri.

"Y-yuri." Seohyun began to cry. Taeyeon just walked over and slightly rubbed the doctor's back.

"Seo, I know she left us but she will be back." Sooyoung said.

'I k-know. I j-just c-can't accept that-"

"We understand how you feel. But Seo, we need to be tough." Taeyeon said and sighed.

"I will. Yuri will recieve a lecture personally from me for four hours when she is back." Seohyun wiped away her tears.

"Oh my, Yuri better be prepared." Sooyoung joked and all three of them smiled.

"Actually we had one more problem." Taeyeon said.

"Ah, the princess." Sooyoung nodded his head. Seohyun only stared at the princess and sighed.

"I hope she can be strong after knowing this." Seohyun sighed again.

"She better be. She lead the army and she must be strong." Taeyeon said.

"But losing one that you love for the second time, easily make one's world crumble to pieces." Sooyoung said.

"Soo's right. Yul leave her for the second time. We all knew how she was when Yul left her last time." Taeyeon said.

"And this time the-there might be p-possibility that Yul wouldn't come back." Sooyoung said.

"I just hop princess will be okay." Seohyun said and the three of them nodded their head, They just watched the princess sleep silently. They sighed.

"Princess, its time to wake up." Seohyun gently shook Jessica.

"Five more minutes." Jessica turned away.

"Tickle her. She will wake up when she laugh. That's what Yuri told me last time." Taeyeon said. Seohyun nodded her head and started to tickle Jessica. Jessica began to giggle and laugh. She sat up, tried to control her laugh while glaring at the trio.

"W-why a-are you d-doing this?" Jessica took a deep breath.

"That's the only way to wake you up. Yul told us that." Sooyoung shrugged his shoulders. Jessica just sighed.

"By the way, why are you guys doing here?" Jessica looked around the room.

"And where's Yul?" She asked as soon as she realized her knight wasn't there. She saw the other three were lowering their head and shifting gazes among one another.

"She went out for awhile?" Jessica asked. She had a very bad feeling about this but she tried very hard to deny it. She still recieved no response from the trio.

"I'm getting impatient. Where is Kwon Yul?" Jessica glared at the trio but the trio still lowering their head.

"You guys better tell me. N.O.W." Jessica said. Taeyeon slowly lifted up his head while Seohyun and Sooyoung slowly shifted themselves nearer to the princess.

"Well, princess. Promise me you won't be in rampage when you heard this." Taeyeon said.

"What is it? Just split it out. " Jessica said.

"Well, you see. Yul...Yuri...She left us." Taeyeon said and Jessica's eyes widened.

"Stop joking. This is not funny."

"Princess, its true. Please look under your pillow. There might be an envelope." Sooyoung said while Seohyun sat beside the princess.

"B-but she promise me."

"We know but she left us to deal with her cousin, Kwon Taecyeon. She said she need to settle some problem with him." Taeyeon said. Tears began to fall out from Jessica's eyes and Seohyun quickly hugged Jessica.

"Princess, I'm sorry but what Taeyeon said is true. Three of us had recieved her letter and read it just now." Seohyun said.

"N-no! She prom-promise me. How c-could she?" Jessica began to cry. Taeyeon and Sooyoung sighed.

"Seo, take care of princess." Taeyeaon said before headed out.

"I will. Afterall, Yuri did ask me to take care of her princess." Seohyun said while rubbing the princess's back.

"Y-yul." Jessica said.

"Princess, after you had calm down, you can read that letter. It's important." Seohyun said and Jessica nodded her head.

"I know its weird to say this but I believe Yuri will be back. She only went to settle some stuff with her cousin." Seohyun said, trying to comfort the pricness and also herself. Jessica was crying while listening to Seohyun. Jessica cried not only because of Yul left her, also because of she didn't confess to Yul before all this happened. She blamed herself for not able to holding on to Yul, blamed herself on always letting Yul go and also blamed herself for realizing her feeling too late. All these mix emotions were stirring inside her.

"Princess, we three know how you feel. We even doubted ourselves that we might be the reasons that caused Yul left us without telling us. But we knew Yuri always do things with her own reason and with her own personality, she always do some stupid decision that she thought was for our own good. And we knew she wouldn't want to see us like this." Seohyun said in it a motherly tone and it surprisingly soothed the princess.

"I will go get your breakfast, princess. Please read the letter." Seohyun pulled herself away and stood up. She didn't dare to stare at Jessica for one more second, scaring that she too, would burst into tears when she saw the princess crying since she too, was mixing with emotions inside. Jessica only nodded weakly and shifted her hands to the envelope. She stared at the envelope, hestitating whether to open it or not. She wanted to open it, to know whats the reason her precious knight left her but was afraid to know that her knight might not be back by her side anymore.

"I don't know what to do." Jessica mumbled as she continued to stare at the envelope. After a few minutes of struggling with her inner self, she decided to open the letter.

Dear Jessica or Sica,

I'm sorry for being rude by calling your name and even give you a nickname, princess but please allow me to do so for the rest of the letter. So, Sica, I'm sorry for leaving you again although I promised you before but promises are meant to be broken, Sica. You can be mad at me or even hate me for the rest of the life. I'm fine with it as long as you remember me, as long as I still remained in your heart. So you might know it from Tae or Soo or Seo now that I am going to confront Taecyeon by myself. This is family matter, Kwon clan problem so please don't bother about it. Sica, please focus on the war. You need to be strong and tough so that you can lead the army well and claim back your own right. You had thousands of knights and soldiers. You need to worry about them so please don't worry about me. I'm just a knight that you can found anywhere so don't worry about me, kay? By the way, you should stop sleep so much and focus on the war and your country, since you are going to be the Queen of Genovia soon. Oh ya, bout the prince, I think that The Prince Siwon from Vinio had a crush on you and he seems nice and decent. I think you two would make a good couple. I going to wish for your happiness, Sica. Although it hurt so much, seeing you with others but there's nothing I could do. I'm a girl and you're a girl, and I'm just a knight and you're a princess. We shouldn't be together. Its just too wrong for it. Too wrong. Sica, I'm really happy and grateful that I was able to be by your side for so many years. But please princess, don't hurt yourself. You need to take care of yourself. It hurt me when I saw you are getting thinner and weaker so please, promise me you will take care of yourself even I'm not by your side. I guess I talked a little too much. I worry about you, and that's the truth but this problem I need to settle as soon as possible. Sorry, Sica. and Sica, you're my angel and my only love for the rest of my life. I been wanted to kiss you and hug you tightly for so many times but I know very well that I can't. Last but not least, I'm sorry, Sica, really sorry. And I love you, truthfully, without any doubt, with all my heart, my one and only angel, I love you, the one and only princess that I will served with all my hearts and love with my whole life.

p/s: Win the war for me, soon-to-be Queen of Genovia

From, a knight that had fallen for you deeply, Kwon Yul aka Yuri.

"Y-yuri." Jessica mumbled and tears started to flow out again. Seohyun walked in and saw Jessica crying again. She quickly went to the princess and pulled the princess in her embrace.

'Shh, it will be alright."

"S-seohyun."

"You need to eat princess."

'I don't have apetite."

"You need to. Yuri asked you to take care of yourself and I promised her I will take care of you so please eat."

"But-"

"Princess, just eat. You need to lead the whole army by the day after tomorrow. You shouldn't be in this state. It will affect the trust of the soldiers to you. Please, don't let Yul worry."

"O-okay. I promise her I will win the war for her." Jessica stood up and wiped away her tears.

'That's good. That's how Queen of Genovia should behave." Seohyun nodded her head. Jessica stood up and walked toward the table to had her breakfast.

"Yuri, I hope you will come back." Seohyun thought and sighed.

 

A/N: Wala!! New update...XD..Please enjoy it...XD By the way, I realized I pretty like inserting letters inside my story...XD