Goodbye

Your Knight In Shining Armor

The princess and her knights and wandered into a few countried and lucky for her, the kings from the countries were willing to offer help to her since they wanted to fight off Grados. Although the princess was happy that she was able to gather this much force to fight Grados, but there's still one more thing she was worried, her knight. She knew perfectly that her knight was just putting up a smiling face in front of her so that she wouldn't worry and she knew that she was madly in love with her knight.  Now, they were resting in a small village in the border of Vinio, a country that located just beside Genovia and the princess was making sure her final preparation before attacking the Grados which would be happened in a week. The princess was just staring at the certain knight.

"Princess, is there something on my face?" Yul waved her hands in front of Jessica. Jessica quickly shook her head.

"Ah, nothing. I just dozing off." Jessica said. Yul just shrugged her shoulders and continued to clean her armor and sword. Jessica was just simply amazed by how good looking Yul was when she paid full concentration to the armor and sword.

"How could she look so handsome even though she is a girl?" Jessica thought and a smile appeared on her face.

"Princess, sorry to be rude but you are kinda creepy right now." Yul said.

'Yah! Kwon Yul, how can you say I'm creepy?" Jessica pouted.

"I was just stating the truth." Yul shrugged her shoulder. She stood up to put on her armor. She turned to look at Jessica and found out Jessica was still pouting.

"I'm sorry, princess." Yul stood in front of Jessica but the princess turned away.

"Princess, I'm sorry." Yul pleaded with the famous puppy eyes of her.

"Argh! Kwon Yul, why are you so cute?" Jessica thought and sighed. Suddenly someone walked in.

"Hey, Yul and good evening, princess." Taeyeon walked in with Sooyoung behind.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Yul asked.

"Oh ya, Seohyun wanted to go around the village and since me and Soo can't leave princess alone, so would you mind?" Taeyeon asked.

"I said I could join Seohyun but Tae just wouldn't allow me." Sooyoung pouted.

"Of course I wouldn't mind. It's been a long time to walk around with Seohyun." Yul walked toward Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

"I'm sorry, princess. But please borrow us Yul for awhile." Taeyeon kneeled. Yul saw Sooyoung still pouting so he cupped his face.

"Why are you still pouting?"

"Because I want to go with you."

"But Soo, princess need you to protect her. Besides, I'm totally fine now." Yul turned around in front of Soo.

"O...kay." Sooyoung sighed and cupped Yul's cheek.

"If there's anything happen, remember to tell me, okay? Don't follow strangers and avoid suspicious people."

"Soo, I'm not a little girl anymore." Yul smiled.

"O..kay. I trust you." Sooyoung just rustled Yul's hair and gently patted Yul's back.

"What is that guy thinking? Touching my Yul like that?! Urgh! W-wait, she is not yours, Jessica. You two are not official. B-but she confessed to me. But I didn't heard it and she thought I was sleeping. Argh!! Jessica Jung, clear your head." Jessica thought as she remained a cold expression.

"Princess, I'm going out now. Call for Sooyoung and Taeyeon if anything happen." Yul said but Jessica shot her a glare instead of words.

"O.....kay. I guess I did something wrong again." Yul thought and quickly walked out from the room. Jessica was now in the room alone, so she decided to lay on the bed.

"Argh, Jessica Jung, Snap out of it. Yul just treat you like a princess. She love you as a princess. But why does this hurt so much?" Jessica clutched her chest.

"Princess can never be with a knight. Princess should always be with a prince. That's what happen to fairy tale along with Tiff." Jessica mumbled again.

"But I love Yul although she is a girl. I still love her. I felt secure and I wanted to be by her side forever," Jessica rolled on the bed.

"Haha, princess, you shouldn't so that." Jessica bolted up when she heard some voice. She saw Sooyoung was standing at there, smiling.

"When do you come in?"

"Just now. Princess, you seem in deep thought until I called out for you a few times but you didn't respond."

"Oh, then I'm sorry." Jessica realized that Sooyoung was staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jessica asked.

"I seriously don't know what did Yul see in this girl." Sooyoung said. Jessica was boiling inside when she heard Sooyoung.

"Let me tell you one thing, princess. Don't let go of the chance that had given to you, if not, you will definitely regret it." Sooyoung said in a serious manner.

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, princess. Its obvious that you love Yul, right?"

"N-no! Of course not!"

"Well anyway, let me tell you, I love Yul too, not as a friend but as a girl. So it mean we are rival in love. So if you don't make a move soon, I will. By the way, there's some snacks on the table. Yul said its your favorite. So better eat. I going out now." Sooyoung turned away. Jessica was left dumbfounded.

"W-what the?! That knight is so going down! Want to steal my Yul. Over my dead body!" Jessica thought as she stomped to the table. 

'That General Choi! Hmph! I believe in Yul. B-but I'm not Yul's wife or even anything related to her. I'm just a princess that she serve. W-what if Yul choose him over me? Argh! Jessica Jung, you are overthinking. But what if Yul fed up on waiting for me? " Jessica thought as she munched her food. She soon rested her head on the table.

"What should I do?" She mumbled. Soon she was in her dreamland.

"Seohyun, thank you for asking me out. I never know there were so many herb that can improve our immune system." Yuri said happily and walked into the room with Seohyun.

"Its just some knowledge. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself."

"Who won't enjoy themselves when such angel accompany them?" Yuri said and Seohyun blushed. Yuri and Seohyun saw Jessica.

"This princess. I thought I remind her not to fall alseep when eating." Yuri shook her head.

'That's princess Jessica, can sleep whenever, wherever she is." Seohyun while giggled. Yuri walked to Jessica and carried the princess in bridal style.

"Yuri, are you hiding something?" Seohyun's question surprised Yu which caused her nearly dropped her princess. She quickly put down the princess on bed and pulled a blanket over the princess so that the princess wouldn't get a cold. The knight took a deep breath and turned around, looked at the doctor.

"What are you talking about? I am not hiding anything." Yul smiled but her smile apparently didn't convince the doctor.

"Yuri, stop fooling me. You are definitely hiding something."

"Seohyun, I'm not. Believe me." Yul just walked toward the doctor and gave the doctor a smile.

"Yuri-"

"Shh, trust me. And isn't it time for you to look at my wound?" Yul asked. Seohyun quickly nodded her head and began her usual checkup on Yul.

"How is it?" Yul asked.

"It's look fine but you need to rest more." Seohyun just sighed.

"Okay. Thanks and I think you need some sleep." Yul said. Seohyun yawned and nodded her head.

"Just go to sleep. I will protect you two." Yul whispered and let the doctor had her nap. The knight stood up and walked toward the princess.

"Princess, how can you be so beautiful?" Yul whispered as she brushed away the princess's hair. The knight leaned closer to the princess and stopped when their faces only a few centimeters apart.

"How I wish that I could kiss you now." Yul whispered. She leaned in and moved upward so that she was able to kiss the princess's forehead.

"Princess, I'm sorry." Yul sighed and pulled herself away from Jessica. The knight gently the princess's face.

"I must find a prince for her. At least she will be safe when I'm not around." The knight thought. She didn't saw the princess's face which was currently red.

" I wanna scream so much right now. I wanna hugged Yul and kiss her." The princess thought. She was awake when Yul kissed her forehead.

"P-princess, are you awake?" Yul noticed and asked.

"Ehem. Yes, I am." Jessica quickly sat up and looked at Yul.

"Are you hungry? Or do you want anything?" Yul stood up and looked at the princess.

"I'm not hungry and I want...you." Jessica spoke. Yul was surprised but soon regained her composure.

"Princess, it's not good to joke like that. Next time don't joke like that in front of the prince."  Yul laughed but Jessica was staring at her seriously.

'Why did she think I'm joking? Urgh, this stupid knight." Jessica thought.

'Princess, are you okay?" Yul leaned closer which caused the princess's heart beat faster.

"I-i'm fine. Don't stay so near to me." Jessica turned away so that she could hid her reddened face.

"O...kay." Yul stepped a few steps back and looked at the princess.

"Anyway, I'm hungry now." Jessica said.

'Oh, you should be. It's time for your dinner. I will be getting the food. Please wait for awhile." Yul bowed and walked out from the room. Jessica sighed in relief. Soon the knight brought in the food for the princess. Jessica enjoyed her food and the presence of her knight.

"Maybe I should tell her tonight." Jessica thought as she looked at the knight.

"Princess, you are playing with your food." Yul reminded the princess. The princess quickly lowered her head to eat her food. Yul just smiled.

"Your cuteness is just too much for me, princess." Yul thought as she shook her head. Soon the two people finished their food. The knight stood up and turned away, prepared to head out from the room but suddenly she felt a pair of hands was circling around her waist. She glanced at her back and saw Jessica was the one doing it.

"Princess-"

"Please, just let me be like this for a few minutes."

"Your wish is my command." Yul remained there.

"Yul, I love you." Jessica said. Yul was shocked.

"Princess, you shouldn't simply say those three words to other people. You should say those three words to the prince that you love."

"I don't love prince."

"You are a very special princess. There's no princess that doesn't love prince."

"I'm special because I love a knight instead of a prince."

"Princess, it's not good to joke about this." Yul said.

"I'm not joking. Yul, I l-"

"Princess, I need to send off this dirty plates." Yul said. Jessica let go of her knight. Yul walked straight out from the room and leaned against the wall.

"W-why you have to do this to me?" Yul thought as a lone tear escaped her eyes.

On the other hand, Jessica was now staring at the door and soon shifted her gaze to the floor.

'Why she souldn't believe me? Is it because I'm not sincere? Is it because I'm a princess and she is a knight or is is because we are both girls? I hate to say it but, Jessica, you are a failure in love. First you are gay, second you can't confess well." Jessica sighed.  Suddenly the door opened and revealed a knight. The princess knew who was the knight without lifting her head up. Yul kneeled down and cupped princess's face.

"Princess, I don't know what should I say but I will definitely find a prince for you, so don't you being so desperate until fall for a knight."

"You idiot! You think I was being desperate?!" Jessica shouted.

"A princess is meant to be with a prince."

"I don't care! I don't even know why I love such an idiot people! Go away!" Jessica stood up and stomped toward her bed. She pulled thhe blanket over her head and turned around so that she wouldn't face the knight.

"Princess, its for your own good. You need a prince to be by your side when you rule your kingdom. You need a guy to give you children so that your children can rule the kingdom in the future." Yul said and sighed. She just sat down at the table. The princess and the knight remained their position for the whole night. Yul opened the door and saw her two best friend were not around.

" They might went for a late night snack." Yul thought and she walked toward the doctor and found out the doctor was soundly asleep. She walked toward the table and sat down. With the light from the candle, she began to write a letter. After she finished the letter, she stood up and walked toward the princess, She sat down beside the princess, staring at the princess's sleeping face.

" This princes. She never change her habit of putting one of her hands up when she sleep." Yul thought and smiled. She put down the letter beside the princess.

"Princess, sorry." The knight leaned in and kissed the princess on her lips.

"I love you. Please don't forget that, Jessica." Yul whispered and stood up. She quickly wiped off the tears and opened the window. She looked down the window and saw her horse was standing at there. She looked around her and saw no one around. She sighed in relief. She quickly wore her armor in silent and brought her sword.

"Goodbye. I guess we wouldn't meet again. I love you, Sica." Yuri said and jumped out from the window and landed on her horse.

"Let's go before someone caught us." Yul began to charge toward her destination, toward Kwon Taecyeon.

 

 

A/N: Hey, guys!! Next chap up. And I never thought I will say this but I guess this won't be a long fic. I will try make it long though...By the way, i was thinking maybe i should made one story like this...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7065342/1/Please_come_back_my_love

and this....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7188204/1/Happily_ever_after

of YulSic version and don't worry about the plagarize something like that because the author of the two stories is actually ME....XD.....

I wrote fanfic in fanfic site and here too...So would you guys like stories of YulSic. The plot will be kinda same though...Maybe 60% is same...Anyway, please give me comment that you guys would like such stories or not... Kamsahanmida~~