Another round of attack....

Your Knight In Shining Armor

Jessica and Tiffany had reached Audia safely but they couldn't find any sign of Yul. The knight that protected them on the journey to Audia told the princesses that the General Kwon told him to protect the princesses while he was away. Jessica cried every night because Yul wasn't there to protect her. Tiffany tired all she could to comfort Jessica but none of them worked.

"Jess, we had reached my home! Let's go meet with my parents!" Tiffany dragged Jessica along with her and ran toward the throne room.

"Father, mother, I'm home!" Tiffany shouted as loud as she could when she entered the throne room.

"Oh my, I can hear you very well dear. There's no need to shout." The king laughed.

"Father, I missed you so much and look who I brought with me." Tiffany pointed at Jessica.

"Oh, Jessica. It's been a long time."The king walked toward Jessica and gently patted her head.

"Yes and it's nice to meet you, King Henry." Jessica bowed slightly at the king.

"Oh my, there's no need such formality, dear." The queen walked toward Jessica and gentlyu lifted Jessica's head up.

"Queen Terra, long time no see." Jessica tried to smile at the queen.

"Oh my! What's wrong with you, Jessica dear? Why your eyes are swollen and red?" The queen looked at Jessica with her heart aching. She treated Jessica like her own daughter.

"I-it;s fine, Queen Terra. I was just too excited until I didn't get enough sleep."

"Oh god, maids!" The queen called out and a few maids walked in.

"How can we help you, Your Highness?"

"Bring Princess Jessica to her room so that she could rest. Tiffany, we need to talk about the wedding."

"Of course, mother." Tiffany looked at her mother with that famous eye smile that she inherited from her mother. Her mother smiled back.

"Please pardon my leave." Jessica bowed again and followed the maids to her room. She walked into the room and found out it was a simple room, not as pink as Tiffany's but just with plain white and a few simple bet beautiful decoration. Jessica slowly walked toward her bed and lied on it. She was staring at the ceiling.

"Yul, where are you? Do you know that I need you now?" Jessica mumbled as she fell asleep with tears escaping from her eyes.

The stay at Audia was qiute refreshing for Jessica and the friendliness of the king and the queen had made her forgot about Yul. Finally they were going to depart to St. Heaven.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't attend your wedding, sweetheart." The king was hugging Tiffany.

"I will be fine, father. I will write back."

"You better be." The king gently pinched Tiffany's nose.

"Father." Tiffany complained and smiled at her father.

"Darling, it's time for them to go." The queen said. The king let go of Tiffany and smiled at his precious daughter.

"Take care!" The king shouted.

"I will, father." Tiffany shouted back as she walked into the carriage.

"Jessica dear, you need to take care of yourself too. You are getting weaker." The queen walked toward the carriage.

'I will, Queen Terra." Jessica smiled weakly. Finally, Tiffany and Jessica began their journey to St. Heaven. Tiffany couldn't hide how happy she was but on the other hand, Jessica was depressed because she hadn't see Yul for two weeks. Tiffany looked at Jessica and sighed.

"Yul, where the heck are you?" Tiffany thought as they continue to go on their journey. Luckliy for them, their whole journey was peaceful and safe. One day, when they were stopping to rest themselves, Tiffany walked toward Jessica.

"Jess, please take care of yourself." Tiffany gently rubbed Jessica's back because Jessica was staring at the sky.

"I will."

"Jess, do you think Yul will like to see you like this?"

" She is not around anymore."

"I think she is. In fact, I think she is protecting you in the dark."

"But Tiff-"

"Jess, believe me." Tiffany looked at Jessica with sincerity in her eyes. Jessica only sighed and continue to stare at the sky.

Ever since that talk between the two princesses, Jessica was getting slightly better. Tiffany was relieved when she saw there were some sign of changes in Jessica. They continued their journey for one whole week and they finally reached St. Heaven when there were still left one week until Tiffany's wedding.

"Tiffany, Jessica, welcome!" The king of St. Heaven welcomed his guests with a broad smile on his face.

"Greeting to you too, King Alferd." Tiffany and Jessica both bowed.

"Srop the formality, girls. Come and meet my wife. She is desperate to meet you two." The king lead the two princesses to the throne room hwere there were the queen and the prince sitting there.

"A very good day to you, Queen Victoria and Prince DongHae." Jessica greeted with Tiffany only nodded her head due to her shyness.

"It's nice to meet you too, Jessica and Tiffany." The queen smiled gently and the prince bowed to them.

"I'm happy that my son will be marrying such adorable princess." The queen said again when Tiffany flashed her famous eye smile to the queen. The queen walked toward Tiffany and gently cupped Tiffany's face.

"I know why DongHae insisted of marrying you."

"M-mother!" DongHae stuttered as he looked elsewhere. Tiffany only giggled with Jessica smiling beside her. After the princesses had a small and funny talk with the royalty of St. Heaven, they were led to their room.

"I couldn't believe it! I am going to get marry!"

"Tiff, my ears hurt!" Jessica rolled her eyes on Tiffany.

'But I was so happy."

"Tiff, calm down." Jessica sighed.

"I will try." Tiffany giggled.

'Whatever. I am going to sleep. Good night."

"But it's still afternoon, Jess."

"Who cares?!" Jessica shot an icy glare at Tiffany and Tiffany remained silent instantly when she saw that glare. Jessica ignored her and slowly drifted to her dreamland.

A whole week had passed during their stay in St. Heaven. Tiffany was busy shopping while Jessica was busy sleeping although she did spend 30% of her time shopping with Tiffany. This also indicated that it had been nearly a whole month for Jessica not seeing Yul.

FINALLY, IT'S THE DAY OF THE WEDDING!!! (A/N: DUM DUM DUM.....)

"Jessica Jung, stay calm and be happy. Today is your best friend's wedding. You wouldn't want her to worry about you, right?" Jessica mumbled to herself and gently hit her face. She tried once again smiled at herself while looking in the mirror.

"Princess Jessica, Princess Tiffany asked me to check on you." A maid walked in.

"Oh, I am fine but may I walked around the town for once last time before I left?"

"Of course, you may, princess. Do you want some guard?"

"No thanks. I want some time alone." Jessica smiled at the maid as she passed by. She walked out from her room and slowly walked into the crowd of people in the town. She was amazed that there were so many people wishing for Tiffany's happiness. She smiled while walking around, seeing all the people celebrating for her friend's happiness. Suddenly, she saw a familiar figure past by.

"Y-yul?" Jessica was shocked and she quickly followed the figure and tried to get out from the crowd.

"Excuse me." was the only words that came out from as she pushed and squeezed herself through the crowd while following the figure. She was so focused on the figure until she didn't realize that she was in an alley where no one else oculd find and Jessica was currently facing a wall.

"Muahaha, I finally got you, Princess." A low and evil laugh was coming from the back of Jessica. She turned back and saw the familiar black robe.

"Dark Moon!" Jessica said in an angry tone.

"You are right. You are quite smart for a princess." The man walked toward her, behind him there were three more men.

"Jung, today is your day!" The leader pinned Jessica on the wall.

"I going to eat you." The leader grinned and forced himself onto Jessica.

"N-no." Jessica kept struggling.but she was too weak compared to the leader.

"Why this keep happen with me?" Jessica thought as a tear was slide down. The leader kept kissing Jessica's neck and keep pushing his lower body toward Jessica. Jessica tried to free herself by kicking the lower body of the leader but she missed so she kicked the leader's leg instead. The leader groaned in pain and slapped Jessica while pushing her onto the ground.

"I should let you learn a lesson." The leader began to pin Jessica on the floor and kissed Jessica forcefully.

"Yul." Jessica thought.

"Hey, can I join in the fun?" A husky voice was coming from the back of Jessica. The leader looked up and saw a figure was standing on the wall, looking at them with a smile on the face.

"Who the heck are you? Can't you see I am having fun?!" The leader glared at the figure.

"That's why I am asking you whether I can join in or not." The figure sighed.

'Well, the ans is NO!" The leader smirked.

"I guess I need to do it in the hard way." The figure looked toward the castle and back to the leader. The figure jumped swiftly and landed on one of the men behind the leader.

"Why you?! Attack!" The leader ordered and continued to look at Jessica. But before he could kissed Jessica, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"What now?!" He looked back and saw the figure was standing there, smiling at him while his underlings were all lying on the floor, groaning in pain.

"I guess I need to finish you first!" The leader pulled out a dagger from his waist and charged toward the mysterious person. The mysterious person was standing there, grinning but soon the expression changed. The mysterious person slowly stared down and found out one of the leader's underlings stabbed at the left leg. The leader saw this as an opportunity and charged toward the mysterious person, managed to stabbed at the mysterious person's chest. The mysterious person groaned in pain but soon smirked.

'Why are you smirking? You should be-" The leader realized a sharp pain from his chest and he looked down, saw blood was rushing out from his chest.

"I g-got you." The mysterious person kicked the underling and let go of the leader, letting them in pain while slowly walking toward Jessica.

:W-who a-are y-" Before Jessica could asked any question, she fainted.

'Oh my, this princess." The mysterious figure was now standing under the sun, showing the face, and apparently the mysterious person was Yul. She kneeled down and stripped the black robe from the leader to make an emergency bandage on her wounds and she can felt her old wound that she got last month was getting worst.

'Hah, Soo is right afterall." After bandaging her wounds, she carried Jessica in bridal style.

'Seriously, you are getting heavier princess." She slowly walked out from the alley and rushed toward the wedding.

Meanwhile at the wedding, Tiffany was pacing back and forth.

'Where is Jess? She should be her by thirty minutes ago!"

"Fany, please calm down. The wedding is about to start." Tiffany's mother -in-law said.

"Okay. That Jess better appeared on my wedding." Tiffany walked out and soon met with her husband-to-be. Both of them swore loyalty to each other and shared a passionate kiss.

"WHERE IS YUL?!" A loud voice barging into the wedding ceremony and it startled the couple.

"G-general Choi? General Kim? Doctor Seohyun?" Tiffany was surprised when she saw Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun at the door.

"Where is YUL?!"

"Soo, calm down!"

"How can I calm down?" Sooyoung glared at everyone. Taeyeon shook his head.

"What happen?" Tiffany asked.

"Princess Tiffany, General Kwon had sent us a message." Seohyun handed over a paper to Tiffany.

Dear Soo, Tae and Seo,

When you read this letter, I probably might not be able to go back to Genovia. Please take care of Princess Jessica and obey her, okay? Oh ya, please ask for permission from the king so that you guys can come to St. Heaven. I felt that the Dark Moon might be around to harm Princess Jessica. So, I will be going to confront them and you guys better protect Princess Jessica.

From, K.Y.

"What is this?" Tiffany asked and looking a the trio.

"I KNOW IT'S A BAD IDEA TO LET YUL COME!"

"SOO!" Taeyeon shouted at Sooyoung.

"We also not quite sure but we get permission from the king to come here." Seohyun explained to Tiffany. Suddenly, a figure appeared at the door. Tiffany saw Jessica was been carried.

"Jess!" Tiffany shouted and everyone attention was now at the door. The figure slowly walking into the hall and it revealed it was Yul.

"YUL!" Sooyoung rushed toward Yul.

"H-hey, here. Please take care of Princess Jessica. She was being slapped by a man from Dark Moon." Sooyoung quickly took Jessica and handed over to Taeyeon.

"Y-yul." Sooyoung called out when he saw Yul was panting.

"Y-yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"I-i'm f-fin-" Before she could finish her sentence, she fainted and was lying on the ground unconciously.

 

 

A/N: WALA!! another chapter done!!! I hope you guys like it. Please comment and subscribe. Thanks a lot!!! XD...