Uhoh

Your Knight In Shining Armor

Yul and the princesses had been on their journey for a week now and they were now resting in a small town.

"Yul, when are we going to reach Audia?" Jessica asked as she took a sip from her tea.

"I believe we will reach Audia in three days, princess."

"Good."

"I am going to be outside of the room, princess. Please call me if anything happen." Yul bowed and she was holding in the pain from her abdomen.

"Wait, General Kwon." Tiffany called out for Yul.

"Princess Tiffany, please call me Yul instead."

"Okay, then Yul, why don't you go take a bath first? Now it's safe since the soldiers are outside and you are free, so why don;t treat yourself nicely?"

"But-"

"I know what you mean. Jess, can Yul go and take her bath?" Tiffany looked at Jessica.

"Oh, whatever." Jessica just replied shortly and was staring at the ceiling with a blank espression.

"Since Jessica allow it. Please go take a bath."

"Then please excuse me." Yul walked out from the room. Tiffany called one of the soldier.

"How can I be in your service, Princess Tiffany?"

"Is General Kwon away?"

"Yes, Princess Tiffany. He said that he was going to take a bath."

"Okay, you may leave now. Thanks."

"It's my pleasure to help , princess." The soldier walked out from the room. Tiffany quickly tapped Jessica's shoulder when she made sure that the soldier was out from the room.

"Let's go, Jess."

"Go where?" Jessica rolled her eyes on Tiffany."

"Go to peek at Yul."

"Are you nuts?!"

"I'm pretty sure I'm not."

"But why I w-want t-to d-do s-such t-thing w-with you?"

"I just want to make sure something and why are you stuttering?"

"I'm not!"

"Whatever. Wanna go?"

"Of course not. Tiff, you are a princess and a princess shouldn't do such thing. And YOU ARE GOING TO GET MARRY FOR GOD SAKE!"

"Jess, calm down. Since I am getting married so I was thinking why not I enjoy my last moment of being single by doing such thing."

"It's not appropriate for a princess to do so, Tiffany Hwang." Jessica sent her icy glare at Tiffany. Tiffany just pretend not noticing it.

"You sound like my mother."

"Yah!" Jessica slapped on Tiffany's arm.

"Ouch! What's that for?"

"For saying I sound like your mother."

"I'm just staing the truth." Tiffany mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. So are you in or not?"

"I'm not!"

"Okay, suit yourself. I'm going to peek." Tiffany stood up and began to walk toward the door.

"Wait! I'm going."

"Hmm? I thought you said you're not interested."

"I j-just ...p-prevent y-you do anything stupid." Jessica tried to defend herself as she saw Tiffany smirked.

"Whatever. Let's go before it's too late." Tiffany and Jessica walked out from the room and slowly approaching the public bath.

"Shh." Tiffany signaled Jessica as she heard some voice.

"Ah, this is refreshing." Yul was sitting into the bath and relaxed herself. Although her wound does hurt a little but she ignored it since it wasthe first time she felt so refreshing. She didn't heard the noise that the door made when someone open the door. Tiffany and Jessica approached silently and peek through the screen that was preventing them to see Yul.

"Oh my god." was the only thing Tiffany could said after they saw Yul. Jessica couldn't accept what happen in front of her.

"Y-yul i-is.."

"A g-girl." Both princesses was shocked and surprised to see Yul's perfect body line that would make any guy fell for her.

"I c-can't.." Jessica fainted right away since she couldn't accept the truth.

"Jess!" Tiffany shouted as she forgot that she was supposed to be quiet during the whole peeking process.

"Who's there?!" Yul heard a voice and stood out from the bath. She walked toward the source of the voice and slowly look at behind the screen.

'Princess Tiffany?! Princess Jessica?!"

"Yul, please help." Tiffany was looking at Yul. Although Yul had covered her body with a towel but Tiffany was able to saw a deep but short scar at the left side of Yul's abdomen.

"Please wait, princess." Yul quickly wore her armor and helped Tiffany by carrying Jessica in bridal style. After Yul putting Jessica on the bed, Tiffany was staring at Yul while Yul was trying to walk out from the room.

'Don't go." Tiffany said and Yul stopped, slowly turning back to face Tiffany.

"Anything you need, princess?"

"No, j-just, you need to explain to us."

"I will, right after Princess Jessica wake up."

"Before that, please stay here."

"Yes, princess." Yul continue to stand at there while Tiffany looked at Jessica.

"Jess, please wake up. I couldn't stand this awkward atmosphere anymore." Tiffany mumbled and she felt Jessica was going to wake up.

"Jess, are you awake?" Tiffany asked in a worried tone.

'Nngh, w-what happen?" Jessica slowly sat up and looked at Tiffany.

"You faint."

"Oh, Tiff I dreamt of something horrible. You see, I dream that Yul is a girl! Oh god, luckily it's just a dream." Jessica was trembling in horror.

"Jess, that's not a dream. Yul is a girl." Tiff said which made Jessica looked at her. She soon looked at Yul and only saw Yul hung her head low.

"N-no way."

"Jess, accept the truth for god sake!" Tiffany slapped Jessica's arm. Jessica mumbled a few words and rubbed her arm. Both of the princesses stood up and walked toward the table. They sat down and stared at Yul, who was still staing at the ground as it was the most interesting thing that she ever found.

"Yul."

"Yes, Princess Jessica."

"P-please t-tell me the t-truth."

" I d-don't know."

"Please." Jessica begged.

"Yul, please tell us the truth. We promise we will hear you out." Tiffany said. Yul just standing there.

"I a-am a -a g-g-girl." Yul said as she sighed. She could felt her tears were trying to escape from her eyes because she feared that she wouldn't become a knight and the Kwon clan would be took over by Taecyeon.

"W-why?" Jessica asked.

"Why what?" Yul asked back, lifting her head up and looked at Jessica.

"Why you lying to us that you are a guy?"

"I had my own problem." Yul decided not to tell anyone about her past and her problem, even Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun didn't really know what really happened inside the Kwon clan and Yul's real reason of becoming a knight.

"Tell us your problem." Jessica ordered but she was shocked when she saw Yul gently shook her head.

"Sorry, princess but I couldn't tell you my problem because I don't want you to be in trouble because of me."

"Just tell."

"I won't tell." Yul looked at Jessica with determination in her eyes. Jessica just staring at Yul back. Tiffany didn't know what to say so that she remained silent.

"Tell or else!" Jessica snapped and glared at Yul. Normally Yul would obey her if she glared at Yul but this time, it didn't happen.

"I won't. Princess, if you want to tell everyone about this, then please do. If you want to chase me away, please do so too." Yul hung her head low again, to accept her punishment. Tears began to escape from Jessica's eyes.

"Why you can't tell me?! A-am I b-being t-that useless t-to you?" Jessica's voice cracked. Yul just silently staring at the floor, her heart was aching when she heard Jessica.

"You will understand in the future."

"Please tell me, Yul." Tiffany asked while gently rubbing Jessica's back.

"Anything except the problem."

"What else did you lied to us?"

"I only lied about my gender, that's all."

"That's all? What about your relationship with General Choi, General Kim and Doctor Seohyun?" Jessica looked at Yul again.

"Taeyeon is my cousin, Seohyun and Sooyoung are my childhood friends. I never lied anything else except my gender even when I swore my loyalty to you, I never lied about that."

"G-go away."

"Yes, Princess Jessica. This m-might be the l-last t-time I c-called t-this n-name." Yul turned around and walked out from the room. Jessica heard the sound of the door being opened. She suddenly regretted that she sent Yul away. She quickly stood up and ran toward the door, hoping she could stop Yul. She opened the door and only saw the soldiers.

"Where's General Kwon?" Jessica asked and the only response was the soldiers were shrugging their shoulder.

"We only saw General Kwon walked out from the room."

"O-okay, thanks." Jessica closed the door and stared at Tiffany. She slowly walked toward her bed and curled up into a ball when she sat on her bed. Tiffany could hear the sobbing sound coming from Jessica. She slowly walked toward Jessica and sat beside her. The only thing she could do was rubbing Jessica's back.

"T-tiff.."

"Yes?"

"W-what d-did I d-do wrong?"

"It's not your fault. It's just Yul's problem."

"B-but s-she l-left m-me. S-she p-promise m-me t-that she w-will be b-by my s-side forever."

"But she will left you when you get married."

"If like that, then I don't want to get marry."

"Jess.."

"I w-want Yul." Jessica continue to cry as Tiffany only shook her head and sighed.

"Where could you be, Yul? Jess, don't you realize that you are falling for her?" Tiffany looked at Jessica with sympathy. She hugged Jessica. Jessica continued to cry until she fell asleep.

 

A/N: WALA! NEXT CHAPTER!!! STAY TUNE BECAUSE I GOING TO UPDATE THREE CHAPTERS TODAY...HAHAHAHAHA....and ooops, Yul's secret had been revealed to Jessica and Tiffany but Jessica still didn't know her feeling toward Yul. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF~~~~~ YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR!!

By the way, thanks for the comment and please subscribe... Arigatou gozaimasu, xie xie, Thank you, Kamsahamnida~~~