Don't leave, please

Your Knight In Shining Armor

"YUL?!" Sooyoung picked Yul up and hugged her tightly. Yul was lying in Sooyoung's embrace.

"May I knwo where's all the medical supplement and equipment is?" Seohyun asked.

"I can take you there." Prince DongHae volunteered himself. Taeyeon was carrying Jessica and he looked at Tiffany.

"Just bring Jess to her room. One of the maid will lead you to there." Tiffany sighed as she gently caressed Jessica's cheek.

'Yes, Princess Tiffany. Soo, I leave Yul in your hand." Taeyeon spoke to Sooyoung. He saw Sooyoung was still hugging Yul. He sighed and quickly followed the maid to Jessica's room.

"Soo, let's take Yul to the medical room so that I can treat the wounds." Seohyun gently patted Sooyoung's shoulder. Sooyoung looked up at Seohyun, slowly nodding his head. He carried Yul and followed DongHae to the room.

"Please go out, Soo." Seohyun ordered. Sooyoung just nodded his head and walked out lifelessly. She soon turned back at Yul and sighed.

"Yul." She mumbled and she began her work. At the outside of the room, Sooyoung was standing at there lifelessly. Taeyeon saw Sooyoung and ran toward the latter.

'Soo, is Seo inside?"

"Y-yes."

"Are you okay, Soo?"

"I don't know. This is the second time, Tae."

"I know, Soo. Accident happen."

"I know."

"Soo, let's just pray for Yul, okay?"

"Okay." Both knights sat at there, staring at the door quietly.

"Please, Uncle Kwon and Aunt Kwon, don't take Yul away from us." Sooyoung mumbled with Tae lowered his head, praying as hard as he can to help his cousin.

On the other hand, Tiffany was now sitting beside Jessica.

"Honey, please go change yourself." DongHae gently wrapped his hand around Tiffany.

"But-"

"Shh, the maids are here. They will inform us when Jessica wakes up. Now you, go wash yourself up so that you can brag to Jessica about how happy you are." DongHae smiled at Tiffany.

"Okay. I will." Tiffany stood up and walked out from the room. She quickly went to wash and change herself into a more comfortable clothes, and walked back to Jessica's room once again. She was shocked and happy when she saw Jessica was sitting on the bed.

"Jess, you are up!"

"I know." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"It seems like you are still the same old you."

"Yup. Dissapointed?"

"Kinda."

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang!"

"Just kidding. How do you feel?"

"Better. By the way, how did I end up here?" Jessica asked Tiffany which cause latter jumped a bit.

"I d-don't k-know."

"Tiffany..." A cold aura was coming out from Jessica.

"I s-swe-swea-swear."

"Tiffany Hwang."

"Alright! I surrender. Well, Yul brought you here." Tiffany's answer had caused Jessica to be dumbfounded.

"Hello, Jess?" Tiffany waving her hand in front of Jessica.

"Oh, what do you mean by Yul brought me here? She left me."

"Jess, it's true. Yul brought you here, carrying you in a bridal style and you was unconcious with a mark on the left of your face and also with some dirt on your dress."

"Wait a moment. Let me process it."

"Maybe those nap that you took for the past year had slower down your brain." Tiffany's comment had earned her a glare from Jessica.

"If what you said is truth-"

"But I'm telling the truth!" Tiffany whined.

"Which mean the one that save me from the Dark Moon was Yul." Jessica looked at Tiffany.

"I guess. Wait, what do you mean by Dark Moon?" Tiffany asked and Jessica told her what happened before she was unconcious.

"Oh god, luckily Yul is there. Jess, you sure are on lucky princess."

"I know but do you think it's coincidence that Yul was there to save me?"

"No, I think she was watching you from afar."

"But Tiff, why didn't she-"

"Jess, why don't you ask her when you meet her?"

"But she not around."

"Jess, Yul is around, in this castle, right now."

"Are you sure?" Jessica was holding Tiffany's shoulder tightly.

"I'm sure. I am the one who saw General Choi carried Yul to the medical treatment room with Doctor Seohyun."

'Wait, you mean they are here too?"

"Yup, apprently Yul had sent them a letter to inform them what she had observe and so they rushed here."

"Oh, I see. Wait, Tiffany Hwang, what do you mean by General Choi carried Yul to medical treatment room?" Jessica looked at Tiffany with an emotionless expression.

"Oops, busted." Tiffany whispered to herself.

"Tiffany." Jessica continued to shot her deadly glare to Tiffany.

"Well, it's l-like this. YulwashurtbadlywhenshecarryyouandshefaintedrightaftershehandedyouovertoGeneralKim." Tiffany said all out at once.

"Said. It.Clearly."

"Okay. Yul fainted right after she handed you over to General Kim and it found out that Yul was injured badly because when General Choi hold her, she was bleeding and unconcious so they are taking her to the medical treatment room so that Doctor Seohyun can treat her wound and save her."

"W-what?! I need to go find Yul now!" Jessica was getting off the bed and began to walk toward the door.

"Jess, before you go, can you promise me one thing?"

"Sure, what is it, Tiff?"

"Don't force Yul too much."

"I won't. Now I will go find that knight of mine while you go find that husband of yours." Jessica smiled at Tiffany and walked out from the room. Jessica asked one of the servant to bring her to the room. When she reached the room, she saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon were standing at there.

"Princess, it seems that you are fully awake." Taeyeon bowed when he saw Jessica.

"Yes."

"Tsk. Of course she will be fine when Yul is the one that suffering."

"Soo." Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung.

"What?! I am just stating the truth. Why does it have to be Yul the one to suffer? Why can't be her?!" Sooyoung pointed at Jessica.

"Choi Sooyoung!" Taeyeon shouted at Sooyoung.

"I-i'm s-sorry. I d-didn't m-mean t-to c-chase her away. I w-was t-too h-hurt t-that Yul was lying to me." Jessica began to cry.

"H-hey, don't cry. Yul going to kill me if she saw you crying." Sooyoung began to feel uneasy.

'Wait! Princess Jessica, you mean you know Yul is actually a girl?" Taeyeon said it in a low voice so that only three of them can heard. Jessica only nodded her head and continue crying.

"Oh god. Will you-"

"No, I just want her to be back." Jessica cut off Sooyoung.

"Let's just pray she will be safe." Three of them staring at the door and sighed.

On the other side of the door, Seohyun was trying her best to save Yul. She opened the bandage and was shocked to see how serious Yul's condition was.

"Yuri, why are you so stubborn?" Seohyun mumbled as she began to treat the freshly look wounds. She was having a hard time to treat those wound but she still managed to treat it.

"How I wish Yoona was here to help me." Seohyun mumbled as she saw the old wound. She sighed and began to treat it.

The trio was still standing at there, without talking to anyone, just plainly staring at the door. Suddenly the door open and the trio quickly gathered around the door.

"Seohyun, how is it?"

"Woah, Soo, you scared me. Can you stop scaring me?" Seohyun sighed.

"Sorry." Soo looked at Seohyun with an apologetically look.

"Seo, how is Yul?" Taeyeon asked with Jessica trembling hard, hiding behind him.

"Yul is currently fine but I am worry about her in the future."

"What do you mean, Seo?" Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at Seohyun.

"Yul's stubborness. She is deeply injured now and her old wound that she got it from the last attack got worst. I bet she didn't listen to our advice of asking her to rest for two months. And now she need to rest for half year if she wanted her wounds to heal perfectly." Seohyun sighed.

"Yul is stubborn. I doubt that she will listen to us." Sooyoung complained.

"I know. She better just rest for a few days for now. "

"Thanks Seo. Will you-"

"Yes, Tae. I will take care of her."

"May we-"

"Yes, Soo. you can go in and look at her now." Seohyun cut off again.

"By the way, Seo, our princess here know about Yul's secret." Taeyeon stated the truth with Seohyun shocked for awhile.

"I see. You guys can go in now. I will go see is there any neccesary medicine that can help Yul." Seohyun bowed to Jessica and walked away from the trio. The trio looked at each other and walked into the room. There they saw Yul was lying on the bed.  Sooyoung and Taeyeon slowly walked toward Yul while Jessica just standing at the spot. She couldn't believe the knight that alway was now lying there. She was going to cry but was interrupted by Sooyoung.

"Yul, are you awake?" Sooyoung asked since he saw Yul was slowly opening her eyes.

"S-soo? T-tae?"

"Yes, Yul. We're here." Taeyeon smiled gently. Yul finally open her eyes and looked around.

"Where am I?"

"You are in the castle of St.Heaven." Taeyeon explained to Yul while Sooyoung was helping Yul to sit up.

"Oh, I think I know what happen."

"You are going to cause me and Tae die due to all this 'suprise' you giving to us." Sooyoung glared at Yul.

"Sorry, Soo. I promise I won't make you two worry again." Yul pouted.

"Oh gosh, how am I going to stay angry at you if you make that face to me?" Sooyoung smiled and gently rustled Yul's hair.

"Yul, there's someone want to meet you." Taeyeon told Yul while signalling Jessica to come closer.

"Hmm?" Yul looked at Taeyeon and finally saw Jessica.

"Y-yul." Jessica said as she was still trembling.

"P-princess." Yul couldn't believe her eyes.

"Soo, let's go to get some fresh air."

"But-" Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung. Sooyoung sighed and looked at Yul.

"Okay. Yul, Tae and I will be at outside. Call us if there's anything wrong,okay?"

"Okay and Soo, I'm a grown up now. I can take care of myself." Yul said but Sooyoung raised one of his eyebrows and looked at Yul.

"Okay, maybe I wasn't that good at taking care of myself but I know you guys will always be there to protect me." Yul smiled at Sooyoung. Sooyoung gently pulled Yul into his embrace.

"I know. Next time, don't make us worry again." Sooyoung whispered and left the room, leaving the princess and the injured knight alone in the room. Both stared at each other and didn't say a thing.

"Princess, you can take a seat." Yul was trying to break the awkward atmosphere. Jessica nodded and slowly sat down.

"Yul"

"Princess" Both of them spoke at the same time.

"You go first." And that happen once again.

"Princess, I think I will go first. I am sorry for lying at you but I swear that my loyalty to you is true."

"If it's true, why did you left me?" Jessica glared at Yul.

"I never left you, princess."

"What do you mean? It's obviously you left me."

"I never left you, princess. I always be by your side. It's just that you never notice me."

"Then why didn't you come to me?! Do you know I-" Jessica was cut off by Yul's signalling her go closer. Jessica shifted her place to the edge of the bed and all of a sudden, she could hear Yul's heartbeat clearly. Not for long, she realized she was in Yul's embrace.

"I know you had suffered much because of me. I know you are weak since you didn't eat well. I saw all these happened and I'm terribly sorry for it but I must stayed away from you because I thought you wouldn't want me anymore." Yul said and gently caressed Jessica's hair.

"I regretted right away when I ask you to go out. I miss you, Yul."

"I miss you too, princess."

"Why are you hiding?"

"Let's keep this as a secret." Yul winked at Jessica and caused the latter blushed furiously. Both of them enjoyed the presence of each other as in Jessica was enjoying being in Yul's embrace because she felt safe and secure while Yul was enjoyed hugging Jessica. Suddenly she can felt Jessica was holding her shirt tightly.

"D-don't l-leave m-me, p-please." Jessica mumbled.

" I won't. Sorry, princess I promise there won't be next time."

"Promise me that you will stay with me forever. This is an order!"

"Yes, my princess. I, as a loyal knight will continue to serve you faithfully until the day I die." Yul said as she tightened the hug.

"I won't tell anyone about your secret and Tiff promised me too."

" Thank you, Your Highness." Yul whispered.

"I guess I need to go now. You need to rest." Jessica stood up and gently cupper Yul's face.

'I will rest. Please don't worry about me."

"Then rest well. I am going back to my room." Jessica slowly walked away with Yul sending her off with her gaze.

"I'm sorry, princess because I might break that promise and promise are meant to be broken. Besides, a royalty should never pity or care for their servant." Yul mumbled as she slowly lied herself on the bed and closed her eyes.

 

 

A/N: WALA..THREE CHAPS IN ONE DAY...XD....THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, MY DEAR READERS. Well, if I'm not sleepy, I might update another chap. Thanks for your support and comments. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo TOUCHED...T.T... By the way, I am going to start another fic based on Yulsic and TaeNy, and might be a collections of Yuri pairing....XD....STAY TUNE GUYS!!