I don't know

Your Knight In Shining Armor

"I love you, Yuri since the day we met until now." Sooyoung looked at Yuri and hold her hands.

"S-soo..."

"Yuri, please..."

"S-sorry, Soo. S-sorry." Yul pulled back her hands and began to cry as she used her hands to cover her face.

'Sorry, Yul. I didn't mean to make you cry. Errr..." Sooyoung scratched the back of his neck. He was shocked by Yul's crying.

"S-soo, I-m sorry."

"Shh, I won't force you." Sooyoung's leaned closer to Yul and hugged her.

"S-soo, I.."

"Shh, don't rush yourself." Sooyoung gently patted Yul's back. After awhile,  Yul pulled herself away from Sooyoung and looked at Sooyoung, cupping his cheek.

"Soo, I'm sorry. I just treat you as my brother."

"I k-know." Sooyoung's tears began to excape from his eyes. He mentally prepared himself for this moment but he didn't know it still hurt so much. Yul gently wiped away his tears.

"Soo, I d-don't know what to do." Sooyoung saw the sadness in Yul's eyes.

"Shh, don't be like this. I know you had someone in your heart."

"No, I don't."

"Yul, stop deny it."

"Soo, why are you so nice?"

"Because I love you."

"Even after I reject you?"

"Because I still love you. I won't give up becuase you reject me once. As long as you haven't marry to other people, I still have chance to win you back!" Sooyoung smiled at Yul. Yul gently caressed Sooyound's cheek.

"You are forcing yourself, Soo. I know it." Yul whispered. Sooyoung only lowered his head. He didn't dare to look or stare at Yul's face. Yul gently lifted up his head.

"Are you serious?" Yul asked and smiled gently, the smile that always captured his heart.

"About what?"

"About you won't give up and will try to win me back."

"Yes, I am." Sooyoung looked at Yul with determination burning in his eyes.

"Then, don't look so down and hurt." Yul smiled at Sooyoung but a lone tear had escaped from Yul's watery eyes. Sooyoung gently wiped it off and pulled Yul into his embrace without hurting her.

"I will wait. No matter how long it take." Sooyoung whispered. Yul nodded her head as a weak response. Both of them enjoyed a silent moment of two.

"When are you going to confess?" Yul had taken back by the questions of Sooyoung.

"I don't understand what you are talking." Yul looked away,

"You know what I am talking."

"I d-don't know."

"Yul, please don't do this to yourself. She knew you are a girl and now is your chance."

"Soo, there are three reasons that I can tell you."

"So?" Sooyoung looked at Yul. Yul just looked at him with those sad eyes again.

"First, she is a princess, I'm just a knight that swore to protect her. Second, she need a prince, not a knight to be by her side. Lastly, we are both girls." Yul looked at Sooyoung with those sad eyes. Her heart ached everytime when she stated the reasons.

"So? Love had no boundary."

"But a princess nevel fall for a knight, even if, e-even if she fall for a knight, a princess can never be with a knight."

"Yul, don't be like this. This is not like you. Where is the cheerful Yuri that never failed to capture my heart? Where is the dorky Yuri that always prank other people with me? Where is the brave Yuri that always sparring with me to improve her skills?" Sooyoung said it in a low voice as he gently caressed Yul's hair.

" I don't know what is right and what is wrong anymore, Soo. I am lost."

"Don't worry. One step at a time. You surely will find your way."

"Soo, thank you." Yul leaned closer to Sooyoung as he hugged Yul tighter.

"What for?"

"For always being by my side and being so gentle to me although I reject you."

"It's my job as your guardian. I never want to see you, my one and only love being like this. My heart crushed into pieces."

"Soo, let's just stay like this for awhile."

"Of course, my princess." Sooyoung whispered as he continued to hug Yul, he one and only princess. After awhile, Yul pulled herself apart from Sooyoung. She smiled at Sooyoung.

"Soo, I expect you to keep your promise."

"Of course. I will win you back!" Sooyoung pumped his fist up to the sky. Yul only smiled at his antic and stared outside the window.

"Soo, I been wondering, don't you feel weird that Grados attack on Genovia and Dark Moon attack on the royalty of Genovia?"

"Hmm, why say so?"

"For example, St. Heaven is much more stronger country, same goes to Audia, why didn't Grados attacked them? Dark Moon, we know is a organization that attack the royalty of the country but their attack only focus on princess's family recently."

"Yul, here you go again."

"I am serious. This is getting weird."

"Yu, just rest and we will investigate when you recover, okay?"

"Okay."

"Promise me, don't go find him on your own. He is not as simple as you think."

"I promise." Yul said with Sooyoung patted her head.

"That's good." Sooyoung smiled. Yul only smiled at Sooyoung weakly.

"By the way, Yul, please do what your heart ask you to. Don't regret." Sooyoung said as he looked at the girl that won his heart.

"I u-understand."

"It's late. I will let you rest now. You can eat the apples if you want. I will leave it here." Sooyoung put the apples on the table beside Yul's bed.

"Soo!" Sooyoung was taken back by Yul's voice before he opened the door., He turned back and looked at Yul.

"Thank you."

"It's my pleasure. Now please rest, Yul." Sooyoung opened the door and walked out. He closed the door and leaned against it, sitting on the floor.

"Confess to her?" Sooyoung looked up and saw Taeyeon. He only nodded his head.

"She rejected."

"So?"

"I am sad."

"Obviously, Soo. I am not asking you such stupid question. I am asking you what are you going to do from now."

"I won't give up although it kinda hurt but I still won't give up."

"Full of passion."

"Of course. I love Yul as much as I love my food."

"Cheh. Good luck. You need plenty of it." Taeyeon pulled Sooyoung up. Sooyoung only smiled and stood up.

"I am hungry. Let's go find some food to eat."

"Haihz, this Soo." Taeyeon sighed but smiled as he caught up to Sooyoung who had already walked far away from him.

Yul was now lying on the bed, trying to close her eyes but everytime she closed her eyes, she saw Taecyeon's face and remembered what Sooyoung said to her.

"Should I? I might ruined this bond between us. I should." Yul mumbled as she turned her body around.

"I think I shouldn't. She was this hurt and if I do so, I might let her think I am taking advantage on her." Yul turned her body to the other side of the bed again.

'But I will regret for the rest of my life. I don't want to regret it." Yul gave up turning her body and was now facing the ceiling.

"I decided! I am going to do this no matter what!" Yul pumped her fist up to the air and sighed.

"But I m-might hurt them. No! no! no! Kwon Yuri, don't hesitate! You must do this! It's for their own good and you need to investigate and settle this as soon as possible. Kwon Yuri, you can do this! You are going to start this five days later!" Yul thought to herself as she was full of determination.

 

A/N: TADA~! Another chap...Awwww...how sweet soo is...XD....Thanks for comment and please support me...