i'm afraid of heights

Guy best friend over comforter ?

 

Eunmin’s POV

We were on our way to where taemin parked his motorbike when suddenly, he held my wrist and stopped for awhile.

“uhm….why don’t we……” I looked at him. It seems like he wants something.

“let’s……get to know each other…..more ?” he grinned. What is he trying to say ? I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

“ why ?” I asked.

“ i-I mean…..you know….uhm… I know we know each other’s name…but wouldn’t it be better if..we….uhm……..” he looked at me again. Having a hard time saying what he wants to say.

“UGGGHH….nevermind..” he finally gave up and began to walk ahead of me. I laughed at his reaction. He was on his way to the exit when I suddenly said,

“SUUREE !” he stopped before stepping outside. He turn around with a ‘ WHAT’ written on his face. I laughed again. I saw him walked towards me and smiled,

“chin—cha ?”  I nodded and he immediately grabbed my hand. We ran upstairs. I think we’re going to the library.

“yah, where are we going ? “ I asked. We were already in the 4th floor but still we continued clibing up the stairs. Where the heck are we going ? when we reacjed the 7th floor, where the library is, taemin continued to pull me upstairs so I stopped him and he looked at me.

“ where ?.....are…..we….going ?” I asked, panting. Oh my gosh. This guy is going to kill me. I was panting and sweating but when I looked at him, even a single drop of sweat, their wasn’t any. He wasn’t also panting.

“to the rooftop.” He started to pull me again, climbing the stairs all the way up to the roof top. No way. I can’t stay up there. I’m afraid of heights. He can’t bring me there. After I could tell him that, we were already there. The door was wide open. It was like God is showing us our way to heaven because it was really bright [a/n: too exaggerated]. You can even think of it as the door to heaven. Taemin pulled me, entering the entrance of the roof top. It was windy and peaceful up here. I didn’t know it was beautiful up here. The wind blew my hair and caressed my face.

“ow” I yelped in pain as taemin pulled me walking towards the edge of the roof top.

“yaaaah ! what are you doing?” I exclaimed, scared. “yah ! are you trying to kill me ?”

“aniooo. We’re going to stay there..” he said, pointing to the chair near the edge of the roof top. “wae?”

“anniiooo…..i can’t” I said, trembling.

“waeyo ?” he asked. It was too late for me to speak anymore because I was scared with what I saw. I shouldn’t see this. The edge of the roof top has a fence but still, you can see things down the building. Despite of the beauty of this place, this place is  still dangerous.

“yah, what’s taking you too long to speak ?” taemin said. At the time he said that, I suddenly felt dizzy looking down the building. Everything was swirling. Taemin’s face was also swirling, the whole place is. It felt like I was going to fall off the building. BLAAACCCCCKKKK ! 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[a/n: see what happens next. wait for the next chapter :) ]