red-haired guy :)

Guy best friend over comforter ?

 

“mwo ?....yah, min-ah, you’re scaring me O_O” kyon dae pouted.

“yes. I was listening to kpop songs on my ipod with the HIGHEST volume. And suddenly, the door slammed. I was so surprised.  And To think, I can still hear the door slam even with the highest volume of my ipod. And when I removed my headsets, I heard someone singing “I’m coming ~ na na na ~ you better get ready ~~” Isn’t that scary ?” I exclaimed as I went near the door.

“no..maybe-“ I cut her off with what she was going to say.

“and, and, and, you appeared. I was screaming awhile ago right ?”

“yes” T_T

“yes, because I thought it was a ghost but then you came !” I didn’t notice I was already yelling at kyondae. I saw her face and it was like T_T

“oh, …uhm. Mianhe..” I said.

“arasso” kyon dae looked at me and said, “could you at least minimize your voice when you’re just going to explain ? cause it seems like you were going to die if you won’t be able to explain it to meeeee. Oh my gosh, eun min !” kyondae yelled at me. I gulped and grin.

“arasso” I said and laughed. “o-omo. I had to tell you something, right ?”

“omo. Ne, shall we go somewhere else ?” she asked. Without hesitation, I harshly dragged her going to our secret territory.

---------

When we arrived, we were panting because we were running on our way here. After taking a deep breath, we were able to talk.

“yah, eun min-ah, why did we have to run when we can just walk on our way here ? you really are stupid, right ?” kyon dae said.

It was quiet for a few seconds and I thought about noori again. Ugh. I don’t think I would be able to forget him. I’m really pissed everytime I caught myself thinking about him again. But I just can’t seem to stop it.

“IT BUGGING ME !”

“what bugs you ?” kyon dae asked with a furrowed eyebrows. I looked at her and thought, did I say it out loud ?

“oh. That ? uh-uhm. That,..” I stuttered. I was hesitant to tell kyon dae about it. But why should I hesitate when in fact, that’s the thing I’m going to tell her and the reason why were here.

“it bugs me.”

“what bugs you. Hellooo, this is like..the SECOND time I asked you that question..”

Kyondae emphasized the word “second”.

“our memories..” I said.

“WHAAAAAT ?!...OUR memories ? whaaaat ? ! whaaaat aaare youuu….a lesbian ?” I cut her off with her thoughts.

“WTH ? that’s not it !”

“then what is it ?!”

I was silent for a few seconds again and finally said, “ kang noori …our memories…is bugging me…” I looked at kyondae and looked away.

“I miss him……I like him…..but..but…..i hate him….” I started to cry. Kyondae then hugged me and brushed my hair.

“it’s okay now…..he don’t deserve someone like you…you may be his bestfriend before..someone you love secretly…someone who doesn’t know you love him…..and someone who knows who’s your number one enemy and betrays you by dating your enemy….see what kind of person he is….he’s destroying you…” kyondae made me understand why I shouldn’t cry for someone like him who only hurts me. I then  broke the hug and smiled,

“you’re right…I shouldn’t cry…” kyondae wiped my tears and said, “no, you can cry…I understand….let it all out….i know you haven’t moved on yet…I just wanted to tell you that he doesn’t deserve you…” I smiled. I’m really thankful to have someone like my bestfriend NOW. But I guess, kyondae’s right, I haven’t moved on yet. I’m still hurt. Still thinking about him betraying me.

Me and kyondae sat at the bench near the stairs. I looked at my watch and it was already 12: 20 pm.

“I’m hungry..” kyondae said. “let’s have our lunch at Mcdonald’s “ :D

“uhm. We only have a few minutes left. We might come back late..” I said. Kyon dae looked at her watch and said, “ no, we’ll be back at exactlyyyyyy…..12:45 pm..let’s just run..”

“what ? run again ?”

“oh common’” kyondae dragged me and we went to mcdonald’s at exactly 12:25 pm since it’s only a meters away from our school. We ordered and ate our lunch as fast as we can. I didn’t even finished my lunch because I was too afraid to be late. We were able to go back to school at 1 pm. 5 minutes more and we’re late. We ran as fast as we can on our way to our classroom and when we got there, a lot of student were already standing that we can’t even see our seats. We went inside and were able to see our seats. We calmly sat and waited for our songsaengnim. A few were still standing except for me, kyon dae and the rest who are seated were reading books. And there’s this someone who caught my eye. He was seated beside me. A red-haired guy. I wonder if he’s a new student here or old and maybe I wasn’t able to notice him. He was seating like a retarded covering his face with a book. Seems like he’s sleeping. I tilt my head to see his name tag. I wanted to know his name because I was really curious. He’s name is “LEE TAEMIN ?”

“mwo ?”  kyondae asked. I looked at kyondae and looked at the guy beside me and he was already looking at me with raised eyebrows. I then looked away.

“that was weird..” I whispered and laughed secretly.

I saw the guy beside me doing the same position he had awhile ago. Well I guess, I disturbed him.

i looked at kyon dae and she had her eyebrow raised. "oooo.. love at first sight ? " 

"m-mwo ?! what are you saying ?" i exclaimed.

"that...guy beside you...you like him ?" kyondae asked.

"shhhhh..NO !...why the hell ?" i whispered.

" mmmm.....seems like you've already moved on.." kyondae teased me some more and i looked at the guy beside me again. 

"I believe in love at first sight as, I am loving my mom since I opened my eyes...Hahahahahha.." i heard kyondae teased me.