live like hell without noori T.T

Guy best friend over comforter ?

 

We we’re waiting for our songsaengnim when suddenly,  the guy beside me suddenly slammed the book  that he was using awhile ago to cover his face. He slammed it on his desk and It was only me who heard the slight slam. he stood up and went outside the classroom. I looked at him and asked kyondae who was busy arranging her stuffs.

“kyondae-ah, . . . . look at that guy. . . where’s he going ?” I asked.

Kyondae glared at me and said, “ how the hell would I know ? are we even close ? I meant that and me.”

I rolled my eyes and sat back.

<><><> 5 minutes after <><><>

 

“Good afternoon, class. Please go back to your seats now.  And for the 5 five new students in my class, let me introduce myself. I’m  JANG songsaenim. Jang Woon Min. So, who’re the 5 new students here in my class ?” our teacher straightforwardly said. Kyondae and I raised our hands and of course, the other 3 did.

“please stand up.”

We then stood up and looked at each other and gave a smile. All 5 of us came from class B before so we already knew each other. But for the old ones, I meant the student in class A before and now, still doesn’t know us or maybe 25 % knows our name but not our attitude.

“please introduce your name, sight 3 facts about you and 1 lie about you J” jang songsaengnim said. Ugh. This is crazy. Why do we have to state 3 facts and 1 lie about ourselves ? all 5 of us looked at each other again and our faces were like O_O I looked at kyondae and she said, “so tell me, why do we have to do this again ?”

“I don’t know. Just……follow him.” I said. So the first one who introduced his/herself was kim shin kyung. [a/n: a combination of KIM JONGHYUN and SHIN SE KYUNG’s name]

And then,  lee byung dong. And then park hyo min introduced herself a minute ago. And it’s now my turn.

“annyeong. I’m Han Eunhwa. 3 facts about me is-“ I was cut off by one student who said,

“she’s the daughter of the owner of HGM group”

“what’s that ?” the other girl asked.

“it’s the company who owns the HGM market, HGM bank, HGM furnitures and appliances and and, also they own HGM electronic systems..” the guy who cut me off answered. I didn’t know there was someone in this academy knows about this thing. DAMN. Now I have to live like hell. Noori. If only you were here T.T

“woah. she’s really rich. Hey kid, pay for our lunch today. Remember, sharing is DAMN LOVING !”  one student added. Oh, I freakin’ hate my life. I looked at kyondae as she mouthed, “it’s gonna be alright”

“I hope so..” I whispered.

 

“class, enough. You’re scaring her.” Saeng warned the class.

I don’t feel like introducing myself anymore and state 3 damn fact and 1 freakin’ lie about myself. I sat down and looked at everyone. Why are they looking at me like this ? it’s like they’re going to do something to me later. Oh, I just hope blackmailing won’t happen. It’s like I have to Live like hell without noori.

Kyondae saved me from introducing myself and so she started to introduce herself instead,

“ annyeong !” kyondae cheerfully said. “I’m min kyondae. And there’s 3 fact about me.

These are: 1. I text people to say that I'm outside their house instead of knocking.

2. I built my own treehouse when I was still 12 years old. And lastly, number 3. “

Kyondae looked at with a smile, “I remember when my bestfriend was shy and quiet, I created a monster.”

My heart thumped as I listened to what she just said. She meant me. Well, she actually admitted the fact that she turned me into a monster.

I laughed and mouthed, “ pabo..”

“and 1 lie about me is that,……I don’t have an FB and me2day account..” she sat down and didn’t even dare to look at me. I pouted and leaned back.

<><><><>a few minutes after<><><><>

“so, I’m going to assign partners today. Let’s start with …Min Kyondae, your partner is….” Saeng said while scann9ing through the names of his students. I just wish it’s me.

“Gong Hyun Jin” kyondae and I pouted. I watched her walk away with her partner who is obviously nice.

“Ms. Han ?” saeng called.

“ne..?” I answered.

“your partner will be….. Lee Taemin..” I nodded and looked around. No one approached me so I thought my partner’s absent so I asked songsaengnim who’s Lee Taemin and where is he.

“saeng, is Lee Taemin present today ?” I asked. He nodded and said,

“I just saw him awhile ago. Around 12 noon. He was walking around the school..wae ?” saeng asked. “ oh, I think he skipped classes again.”

“bwo ? skip classes ?” I asked.

“ne.. he skips classes especially during Fridays…” saeng said.

So does that mean, The guy who sat beside me awhile ago must be Lee Taemin. Omo, anio anio anio. I shook my head multiple times.

“ah, saeng, where could I find him ?” I asked.

“ perhaps, in the library. If he’s not there, maybe in the cafeteria. Or in the swimming area. And the last but not the least option, the PARK..” I bowed and immediately thank saeng and rushed to the library. I looked around, I looked at every shelf in the library but he wasn’t there. I went to the cafeteria and he wasn’t also there. I decided not to go to the swimming area since it’s scary to go there alone. I was on my way to the park when I saw someone behind the tree. A guy was sleeping under the tree. I ran hoping it was him. When I got closer, I lookedat him and I saw an angel with the fairest skin, long eyelashes, his nose are just too perfect, and his lips are just so tempting. I stared at him for a long time. His red hair, down to his eyes, his nose and his tempting lips. When suddenly,

“do you like what you’re seeing ?” I flinched when suddenly his lips parted and words came out of his mouth while his eyes were shut. He slowly opened his eyes and saw me blinking multiple times.