A VERY STRANGE EXPERIENCE ;)

Guy best friend over comforter ?

 

I went downstairs and grabbed my uniform jacket . "BEEEEEEEP" . I looked outside the window and saw our car, inside was our chauffer.

“adjussi, why so early ?” I whispered. I ran outside and I saw adjussi making his way out from the car. I handed him my backpack and some of my stuffs for school. He then opened the backseat’s door for me, as expected from a chauffer. I went inside with a bright smile on my face. I saw him walk from the back of the car to the driver’s seat. He went inside and placed my backpack at the front seat.

“adjussi, my schedule has been changed. Since I was transferred to class A :) from now on, every Monday-Thursday, our class starts at 8:45 am and ends at 7:30 pm . so during Mondays-Thursdays, please fetch me in the house before 8 am and fetch me in school at maybe….8pm. Atleast I still have 30 minutes to stay in school :).and for…..Fridays…classes starts at 1:05 pm and ends at 6 pm. You were quite early this time :)” I said.

“mianhe, miss Han..did I stress you out ?” he asked.

“ani,..i also wanted to go to school as early as 11:30 am so I can walk around the school campus..adjussi, please be in school this afternoon at 6:30, okay ?” I said and he nodded.

“miss, may I ask what time is it now ?” he asked in a polite way . seems like im a princess . why do I have to be called a MISS ?....oh’it’s better than to be called a MADAME. I flipped my phone to see what time  is it, fortunately, it’s still 11 am. It wont take 1 hour on my way to school anyways.

“11 am :)” I said. we were on our way to school when I found myself looking at my phone’s background picture. It was me and noori . omo, didn’t I promise to myself that im going to get rid of him ? why is this still my phone’s background ? WTH is wrong with me ? UGHHH . I browse some pictures on my phone and saw only a picture of me and noori . all of them were pictures of me and him . there’s a lot of my solo, but I don’t want to make my picture my phone’s background. I guess I cant change it for now . then what should I do ? :( suddenly, I came out with an idea to take a picture of ma and kyon dae together . i then got my bear that was long time ago stocked on our car and hugged it when my phone rang and I saw kang noori’s name.

“what does he want ?” I whispered. I got the batteries of my phone out and placed my phone on my pocket. I decided not to put on the batteries until I arrive in school :)

11:30 am:

I was walking around the school campus when I decided to call kyon dae,

“yeobosaeyo, kyon dae-ah ?”

“ne ?..o, min-ah, are you now on your way to school ?” kyondae asked.

“ah-HAHAHA..ani, im already here “

“where?” she asked.

“in school..arent you going here now ?” I asked.

“o, why so early ?”

“yah~ han kyon dae, you better go here as early as now if you want to know something about me..” I said.

“yah~ a moment, school’s just a meters away from our house. It wont be long ‘til I get there. Im just going to change my uniform and im done ;p” she said excitedly.

“o, chincha ? arasso, I’ll be waiting then :)”

“ne, annyeong :)”

“annyeong..” we both hung up and I went to our classroom.

11:55 am:

I was sitting on my chair with my headphones on listening to kpop songs when suddenly our classroom’s door slammed open. I flinched in surprise. To think I can still hear the door slam when the volume of my ipod is full. Unfortunately, no one was there. No one was standing next to the door. It made me more scared since they said that ~~ ~~academy is really haunted. A lot of celebrities who came from this academy to improve there talent witnessed this kind of experience. But why did this thing happened me just now ?  in the past years I’ve spent with this academy, I wasn’t able to experience this kind of thing before. WTH ? 0.0

Suddenly I heard someone chanting,

“im coming ~ na na na na ~ you better get ready~~” the voice was getting closer and closer to where I am when someone showed up from the corner of the room’s door,

“AAAHHH ! >.<” I was really scared I might see a ghost for the very first time that I even closed my eyes.

“yah, eun min-ah, why are you screaming ? it’s not like you saw a ghost just now..” I opened my eyes and to my surprise, it was kyon dae. O.O

“mwo ? wae ? ah-ah-wha- ?”

“mworago ?” kyon dae asked.

“did you.. slam the door..a-while ago ?” I asked.

“anio..wae ? yah~ han eun min, wth is going on with you ?” kyon dae asked.

“were you the one singing ?” I asked another question. Trying to figure out if that was really a ghost.

“mwo? What song ?”

“im coming ~ na na na na ~ you better get ready~~…that ! that song..” I said.

“awwee.. min-ah, PABO !  that isn’t a song…that was more like a lullaby..” kyon dae yelled.

“YAH~ Apun mee chin nyun (Silly ) !  you calling me PABO, made you more like a Pyeong shin (Chronically retarded)….lullabies are only sang to make babies fall asleep !” I shouted.

“oh’ chincha ? HEHE…mollaso “ kyon dae giggled.

“by the way, was it really not you who slam the door ?” this was the second time I asked her, making sure.

“ah~ min-ah, I told you I wasn’t me chincha !” she said, annoyed. “why ? did something happened ?”

“ne, A VERY STRANGE THING HAPPENED JUST NOW..” I said in a serious tone.