going to my dance partner's house ^_^

Guy best friend over comforter ?

 

Lee Taemin’s POV

I was sleeping under the tree when I noticed someone was in front of me. I opened my eyes a bit and saw a cute girl. She has a long red and brown like hair, her eyes are round and her Creamy beige skin that looks almost too perfect to touch. When I notice her facial expression, it was like she was studying every detail of my face. And I can sense that she’s looking at my lips. I smirked on my mind and completely closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I gave in and surprised her,

“do you like what your seeing ?” I parted my lips to say those words while my eyes were shut. I opened my eyes and saw her standing in front of me with her shocked face. Oh, she looks cute when she’s surprise. she looks familiar. I think she was the girl who sat beside me awhile ago. So maybe she’s one of the 5 new students of our class. I gave her a warm smile and slowly got up.

“are you one of the 5 new student in our class ?” I asked. I know she was completely shocked that’s why she can’t answer me. She blinked her eyes multiple times and pouted.

“uh-uh. Uhm….n-ne ?” she stuttered. She looks cute when she’s surprise. or should I say, when she’s nervous.

“so you’re not sure ?” I asked jokingly.

She pouted and moved her shoulders upwards and then down. I laughed a bit and said, “you’re so cute. I like you”

 Her jaw dropped for like 2 seconds and gulped. I saw her blushed a bit and stuttered again,

“uh-uhm…w-we-were part-ners..”

“partners ?” I asked.

She nodded and couldn’t even look at me in the eye. I laughed again and asked,

“jang songsaengnim,….assigned us to partners ?”

She nodded innocently and I saw her bit her lower lip.

“mmm… I see….so, shall we start pratising our dance routine now ?”I asked. She looked at me and she tilted her head to the side and asked,

“here ? in the…park ?”

I nodded.

“what….if …someone sees us ?” she asked. I laughed in my mind and saw her cute expression.

“alright alright. So is it alright for you to go to my house ?” I asked.

She raised both of her eyebrows and asked, “your house ?”

I nodded, “ne, let’s practice there. My mom’s going to prepare our snacks too. I have my own dance studio there so we can go there to practice our routine.”

“oh. I see” she said.

“so, is it okay for you if we practice there ?” I asked.

She nodded and asked, “can I call for someone first ?”

“sure. I’m also going to call my mom to tell her were coming.” We both nodded and got our phones. She walked towards the bench chair and called someone on her ohone. I wonder if she’s going to call her parents or maybe other people.

I looked away and called my mom, “yeoboseyo ?.....umma, please prepare snacks for me and my dance partner….ne, we’re coming to practice there….ne, umma. Gomowo, umma. Saranghae”

I turned to look at her and she was still on the phone talking to someone. I walked slowly behind her and tried to eavesdrop but still I couldn’t hear a single word.