The Mystery of Love

The Mystery of Love

"*cish cish* Joonmyun hyung! Do you read me?" The twenty one year old flinched, his eyes began to drag him back to focuse so after notincing his hand was placed on his injuried. The male axnoiusly scattered his hands into his right pocket and fetched out the black rectangular answering the young male's call. "Uhh, J-Jongin?" "Hyung? You okay there? You seem kind of shiverish." He asked, a hint of concern echoing in the younger's deep voice. Joonmyun released a long sigh from inbetween his lips, he cleared his clonged throat before reliofting the mic and pressing the 'talk' button on the coner right. "I'm fine, don't worry about me, just.... Meet me at the main office." 

"Roger"

The male had his orbs roll downwards, his vision toward the Earth's ground as his hand pressed itself upon his injuried cheek. Nibbling on his bottom lip, the male slightly growled into his throat while his ehad lifted itself upwards finding his eyes to move to the grey path ahead. His noseralls released a stream of air, blinking once the found himself returning to the grounds, or rather his dress shoes, allowing his thoughts to linger along itseleve. "Y-Yixing, I swear, he must really concern about that Lu Han guy, to have punch me this hard that it actually beginning to spread the pain throughout my body..." The soft whispering voice spoke, lifting his body weight off that 90 deagree postion; his left palm still gently rubbing against his bandaged cheek. Blinking once, his orbs transfered down toward the white cotton as his finger tips rubbed itself against it continuouslessly and then back toward the endless road. "It's either that or, I'm feelling somewhat gulity toward him." Spoke his self conscion, the familiar sounding of his own voice echoing through his howl mind. 

 

~*~

A foot dressed in a glismming black shoes, stepped across the golden line that kept it's separtion from the office and the J.V.S center; one by one they went, left then right, right then left. Wu Fan had his hands filled with information sheets about this next victim he and Joonmyun have been storing together, day and  night. His mind upon the Korean chharacter printed from left to right on the white paper reading every single text upon the sheet. On the right side of the area, where the decetives office stood, Zhang Yixing exited his office, nearly slamming the door behind him and then grabbing every single person's attention from the office, finding themseleves to return to their previous doing. His speed begun increasing as he found himself apporaching the tall golden-haired Duizhang follwing along from the opposite side. His long chestnut-brown bangs covering his vision, not allowing one to notice the amount of dead he displayed upon his eyes. As the two men gradually came together, both shoulders were sligthly brushed by the other, not moving or effecting each other, the two kept their figure/postion of heading to opposite sides. 

A male in a white suit and dark chcocolate-hair poked his head through his desk area, his eyes couldn't resist watching the cold action both co-workers have displayed towards one another. His angled-like eyes dropped, his lips pouted having the bottom lip push outwards and his upper in. His orbs followed the tall Chinese male marching toward the detective area, his thoughts maybe in search of the newly comer Korean. They blinked once, tranfering to the opposite direction finding the short detective stomping his feet toward his own office desk, farther away from the rest of the members. His mahogany bangs covered his eyes, making the older one seem more misriable as ever.  

The health detector sighed, his teeth nibbled upon his bottom lip to sooth the pain he's seen. The Korean male was aware of what happened the previous day before, he was also aware of the Chinese male's close relationship with Lu Han, but he never suppected that the two were so close that their bodies were attached to each other (meaning, they look out for the other). His eyes were capativaed upon the very spot that the two men brushed each other's shoulder, when he didn't notice that his chin was being pulled the other way and lifted upwards finding his lips to be touching another. The coco-brown haired male's eyes widen from the sudden act, but even so he knew the male who had placed his lips upon his own. 

Releasing his co-worker, or in other words, his lover the male presented a heartwarming smile for his "friend". The male was also a Korean, his hair an orange mardrian tone, his skin as milk white as the newly fallen snow. His eyes more angled then the usual boy, and his height was enough for one to place their chin upon his head. "I hope you like coffee, because that's what I got you," he spoke, his voice a high feminie tone, the younger one gazed at the Korean for a matter of seconds before realizing the two cups his boyfriend held within his grip. His tongue twirled in his mouth, noticing the bitter sweet taste of coffee from the other's, the taste of french vanilla hit his taste buds. Even so, his eyes were kept upon the male's gorgous feminie apperances as he setted himself in the nearby computer chair seated on the right side of his office desk. Giving a relaxing sigh, the twenty three year old sat his bottom upon the black cusion noticing his lover's orbs were still upon his own. His brows narrowed in questioning the younger while his left arm lifted it self and placed the white cup on his wooden table. 

"Geez Jongdae, I know you told me that you couldn't keep your eyes off me, but this is serious." He teased titling his head different directions to get the various of glances of the other. Blinking muiltples of times, the twenty one year old touched his finger tips upon his soft pair of pink lips, as the angelic voice of the other brought him back to reality. 

"O-Oh, sorry Minseok baby I was-"

"-Dazed?"

"H-How did you-"

"-It's pretty odvious honey, it's okay everyone gets dazed now a day, I mean look at Yixing."

"Y-Yeah, about Yixing Hyung actually...."

 

The older male titled his head to the side in questioning the younger one, his eyes narrowed in concern of what would come out of the other's mouth when-

"-Yixing, Yixng and Wu Fan Hyung, would they ever along?"

"Hmmmm, it's hard to say Daeiee, their relationship with each other have been strange since the very day they met. It's hard to say, but at this moment you should be thinking about Joonmyun, he is the cause of this."

"You're right, if he haven't agreed to Duizhang's orders, then this wouldn''t have happened."

"Yes"

"But, Joonmyun didn't have a choice, if you think about it Hyung he was pushed to his will by Duizhang."

"True, but aren't we all?"

"Yes, but... He should be realizing the amount of pain Xing Xing ge is in, maybe he may have reconcerned and stood for him." 

The orange haired male took notice in the younger's tone, his conceration to the their fellow co-worker was more then serious. His orbs lowered to his thighs finding his pair of hands pressed amount them. They soon followed towards the black flip phone that led upon his office desk. Flinching back towards the other Korean once again, he almost immediately snatched his cellphone and used his thump to bring the screen upwards. There was the picture of both him and his over on their five year anniversity set as his wallpaper. Minseok was in utter glee as he begun texting away on a familiar Chinese friend within the Seoul hospital. 

 

Meanwhile, a honey haired male led peacefully on his white hospital bed; his eyes shut closed in utter silence. The young foreign was resting by himself, his thoughts of the previous event replayed in his head in hopes it will do good towards the recent mission he was imformed upon. The male gradually felt his eyes open, the first he's spotted would be the dimmed lights of the ceiling. The sounds of a beeping life support rung through his ears, a oxygen mask place over his mouth. "You're awake I see," smiled a local nurse as she hugged the clip board against her chest, so he wasn't alone after all. The Chinese male found himself turning his ehad to where the voice was coming from, the vision of the figure gradually came from blurry to clear.

"How are you feeling Mr. Lu?" She's ask, tilting her head to the side. Lu Han grinned, "good," he'd softly reply. The nurse return him the sneer and lifted herself from leaning over toward the other. "That's good, I'll go tell the doctor that you're up alright?" With her closing informent, the female headed to the door of the room leaving the fraile researcher to himself. Suddenly, the sound a familiar beep echoed through the male's eardrums, his head remained turned as his eyes roamed upwards towards where the soundw as coming from, it was his phone. He reached an arm out toward the object using his thump to flip open the screen, he recieved a message from his friend, Minseok. Lu Han's lips grew instantly while his fingers found their way to pressing the buttons of the device in order to reach the older one's text. 

Minseok: Lu ge, how are you in the hospital? Is the food bad? I hear it's really bad >< 

Lu Han chuckled, he brought his other arm to put in use as he typed away at the keyboard. 

Lu Han: It's not that bad, who told you that?

Minseok: People, anyways, I wanna know when you'll be okay for some bubble tea

Lu Han: Minseok hyung, you know I've only been in here for a few days now

Minseok: I know, it's just, I wanna hear you say "I'm fine"

The honey-haired male felt a sense of concern coming from his beloved friend, it felt nice truly. A few seconds later, the Beijing foreign recieved another text message only this time, from a different person. He narrowed his brows as he went to open the unread letter, that is, until the docotor came in and snatched his phone away from his hand. 

"Alright Mr. Lu, you need rest, not your phone. Now it's time for your little check up, are you ready?" The question didn't seem to reach the reseacher, he blindly nodded as he was truly dazed and deep within his clouded thoughts. He wondered why, or rather how Joonmynu was able to text him without anyone giving him his number. 

 

....... *looks at my watch*.... It's been two years huh...... Let me just, *gets on my knees and bows* I'M SO SORRY!!!!! Okay real talks, it's been very stressful with school, social life, etc. I never found the time to really sit down and do a chapter because of all this. I wasn't really able to balance it all out like I thought I could T^T But this time, I know for sure I'll be able to focus, so look forward for hopefully another two years wait!!!! Imma update on the other stories so ON WARD HO!!!! - Classic Aurthor A.K.A MusicToMyEars