The Mystery of Love

The Mystery of Love

 

"So Yixing, tell me a bit about your self."

"Well, I'm from Changsha a small place in China, I worked at the JVS for about 7 years till in the 2nd year that's when I met Jongin."

Yixing smiled happily folding his hands on the table, Joonmyun lied his chin on his palm and smiled at the younger one.

"You must be great for your work at the office, both you and Jongin." 

 

He commented as he begins to drink his coffee, the detective watched him as he swallowed down the bitter liquid, till a sudden vibration occurred in his right pants pocket. He took his attention off Joonmyun and reached in to his pocket and grabbed his pink LG lollipop 2, cross the screen of his phone spelled out his partner's name "Kai Jongin." He took a small glance at the other silently excusing himself before answering the phone.

"Jongin-ah is something the matter?" He asked his expression turning into concern,

"No nothing wrong it's just that, Lu Han has awoken and was calling out your name. I tried calming him down but nothings working, I think you should come and try to see if you could do something." He gave a small nod notifying he understood and was on his way. The detective closed his phone and slipped it back into his pants pocket, Joonmyun became curious of what he had said through the phone when spotted him collecting his stuff ready to stand up and leave. "Was that Jongin?" He asked in the middle of Yixings collecting, he lifted his head up and glanced at the detective cross from him gazing at his concerned face. He gave a slight smiled when he stood up,
"I have to see Lu Han at the hospital." He announced Joonmyun stood up in front of the other unaware of what he was talking about, “what happened? Did your friend get injured?” He asked, Yixing grabbed his sheets turning his head back to the twenty one year old and nodded. “Yes, he just got shot today, I’ve worried about him, that’s why Duizhang told me to skip for a few hours to calm down.”

 

“I hope he’s alright, do you want me to come?”

“No no, Joonmyun hyung you have a lot on your hands to, trust me when new to the office the leader wouldn’t go easy on you.” He noted as he fixed the shoulder strap of his bag, “maybe we could talk again when I come back” he suggested, the other returns him a small nod noted he understood. Yixing bowed down and gave in a small wave good before exiting the building. He approached the two glass door opening them for himself as he begins to walk down the street, the Korean male watched him till there was no site of the other. He gave in a huge sigh face pounding his forehead. The chocolate brown haired boy arrived at the Seoul hospital, he approached towards the front deck when he spotted a 24 year older women behind the office desk, bowing down when she spotted Yixing. "Hi may I help you?" She asked kindly gazing at the male slowly approaching her, "I'm looking for the room where Lu Han is." He replied as he ellbows on the counter desk while he his sharp white chin, the lady reached into her black binder and began seraching for the name he gave her. "Lu Han is it?" She questioned dragging her finger on the white sheet of paper filled with name in it; he gave her a yes lifting himself off the counter.

 

"Ahh here he is, Lu Han’s room is on the 5th floor in room 543" she smiled lifting her head up from the information sheet. He quickly bowed down thanking her and began running towards the elevator doors, he presses the up button the two doors finally opened to the elevator as the curly haired male stepped inside and pressed the 5th button causing the metal doors to slowly close shut and rise up to the 5th floor. His head turned to both direction before he decided going to the right hall way, the male begins his journey down the hall way glancing at every door he passed by. He stops when he recognized the golden tag hanging on the door knob, door number 543. Yixing swallowed a thick amount of his saliva reaching his hand to grab the golden door knob, slowly he turned the known around and begins hesitating. The white door swings opens to find the detectives partner in front of him, "took you long enough, I was about to go down stairs and grab a cup of water for him." 

 

The older male lifts his head up glancing at the younger one in front of him and questions "Lu Han, is he alright?" 

 

Jongin simply smiled hearing his partner; he lifted his arm and roughly lied it on Lay's shoulder as he bit both of lips together. "He... He's just fine; go talk to him he really wants to see you." The detective gently brushed by his partners shoulder as he begins to walk down towards the stair case, Yixing watched him until there was no sight of him anymore after hearing a loud thump. His eyes hooded as he turned his attention toward the male in white lying in bed and staring out the window. He blinked twice before closing the door behind him, "so you finally came?" A voice asked him quickly getting his attention, he titles his head down wards when he heard him and slowly begins to approach the researcher. "Gege..." He managed to let out stopping beside his friend's bed, no responds came from him.

Lu Han gasped when he felt a warm grip wrapping around his right hand, he turned around and found Yixing down on both knees, his eyes were bubbling while two ribbons of tears ran down his cheeks and small droplets fell down his chin. The injured friend quickly sat up and stared down at his sobbing friend surprised. "Yixing..."

"Gege, please tell me you’re going to be fine." Lu Han's eyes slowly turned hooded, he slipped his hand out of the others grip and wrapped both arms around him bringing him closer to his chest as he the backs of his hair. "I'll be fine," meanwhile Jongin was at the door step his hand was an inch away from grabbing the golden knob, his eyes squinted while staring down at his hand. He pulled back as he turned around returning back down stairs.
"Yixing get off your knees" the eldest demanded releasing him out of his arms, the detective stood up and settle him self beside Lu Han smiling happily as he rubbed his right eye. The Carmel haired male giggled at him and sighs turning his head downwards, "You know I'll be out within a week" he quickly informed him lifting back his head to glance at his friend cross from him.

"I know, but I just want to hear you say it gege."

Lu Han gently patted both of Yixing's hands nicely folded on his lap and gave him a huge smile. "In the mean time, you better go find out who the criminal is under those victims" "no!" The twenty two year old’s expression quickly changed when he heard the word "no" coming out of the other's mouth.

"No? Yixing this is a case we must-"

"-no, I mean I want to find out who did this to you first. I don't care if Duizhang say yes or no but I'm going to find him, both Jongin and I."

"Yixing"

"Gege please save it"

"Yixing I'm only one person right now and there's more then one out there that's been hurt by the same person!"

"But to me you're really important."

"That doesn't matter now Yixing!"

"I would rather risk my life then to allow that being to continue to room around town without being held prisoner for what he did."

Out saying any responds back the detective marched out of the room leaving his friend behind in shock, he sighs and leans back on his pillow as soon as his partner entered the room staring at the vision behind him and back then back at Lu Han "what happened?" He wondered, the male didn't replied he only turned his head to the right side glacning at the small figure of Yixing marching back to the main office. 

 

~*~

 

The a few days later, Yixing stormed in side not giving in a hello or hi to Wu Fan before entering. He knew that what happened back at the hospital a fight between both the two. "Detective Yixing, what a surprise I was-" "-Duizhang, I apologies for storming in, but this needs to back said." The golden haired male glanced at him for a few seconds before leaning back on his chair. "Go head" he finally spoke, Yixing slapped both hands on the wooden deck creating the bottle of water on his deck to slightly shake, but Wu Fan's expression did not change.  "Duizhang Wu fan, I must not go on with this mission, I need to find out about the person who did this to Lu Han gege. I'm sorry but I cannot go many farther unless this person is put down do you hear me?!"  The room was silent, only to be filled to the detectives panting from lack of breath, the leader stood up with 3 sheets of paper in his hand as he brushed way Yixing’s statement and headed out the office door. Once the door clicked closed Lay turned around and slammed the door open only to have the other members of JSV to stare at him while he rushed over to grab his shoulder. "I said, do you hear me?" 

 

"Oh I heard you detective which is why I marched out of the room. So you could follow me" he finally responded, but the other didn't quite understand what he meant by 'follow', but sure enough the twenty year turned his head to face the huge flat screen displaced in the center of the room . "Look" He spoke pointing at the man's picture on the screen, the detective squinted his eyes to get a better view of the male, "yeah so?" 

"This is the man you're looking for." His eyes bulged out hearing him and turned his head quickly towards the leader as he did the same, "this picture was taken by the security camera on the street where the shooting happened, we also noticed the pictures the victims gives to us have much similarity to this picture." He turned handed the sheets which had many pictures of the same man in different location, Yixing looked over them careful while he listened to the taller man speak.

 

"We assumed this is the same man were looking for."