The Mystery of Love

The Mystery of Love

 

"Give him room!" The three men in white quickly rushed the hospital bed to the emergency room, the unconscious body was on roughly swaying side to side. The white sheets of the bed being stained by human blood, his right cheek covered in blood as well. Pushing the two pair of doors open they quickly grabbed a pair of sliver scissors and began cutting through the thin white fabric of the twenty year olds caller shirt. One of the men stared down at his bloody wound once the others were connecting the large tube to the breathing system and placing the clear mask over his mouth. "He's been hurt badly, poor thing." He swung his attention off the body and towards his coworkers. "We’ll need to move quickly if we’re going to save his life!" He informed the others.

 

Meanwhile, the two detectives were sitting in black hospital chairs waiting for the doctor to step out and give them the results of the injured friend. Yixing gazed at the black and white titles of the ground, twirling around his two thumps; his cheek was still marked by his friend’s blood.

 

"You should really wipe off that blood on your right cheek." That younger one noted gazing at the two doors with his chin lied on his palm. The other simply ignored him till he heard the doors opening to find a male in: a long light teal coat, a white mask covering his mouth, and a light teal hat on his head. The two quickly stood up, of course Yixing was the first to speak. "How's he doing?" 

 

 

 

He handed him a information sheet about Lu Han, the other receive it as both him and Jongin began reading while listening to the other's words. "Your friend Lu Han's injuries were really serious, that man could have killed him on the spot with only one shot." Lay titled his head downwards as many thoughts began to occur in his mind. "But..." His head swung straight back up when he heard the doctor speak. "We did all we could and he should fine in a week." 

Jongin lifted his head up from the sheet as he watched the older male quickly embracing the other in his arms, thanking him dearly as the other male the backs of his hair.

 

One hour has past, the two detectives went their separate ways as duizhang suggested for Lay to take easy in the meanwhile. He knew brotherly relationship was strong, seeing Lu Han get shot in front of him must be hard. But either way Yixing decide to take samples of the criminal’s information papers, maybe he could think a bit while on his break.

The detective sat in melody cafe as he was sitting beside the huge glass windows, gazing at the information sheets waiting for his French vanilla coffee to arrive. He careful scanned the sheets switching them slowly before continuing on to the next sheet, he concentrated long and hard till he heard a small tape on the table quickly getting his attention. It was just the maiden placing his drink on round white table. Yixing gave a slight smile and bow before she left, he turned his attention back on the sheets as he slowly began to reach out for his white cup.

 

Sipping the bitter brown drink, he gently placed it back on the table and continued reading. "You got a lot on your hands there don't you detective." Yixing lifted his head up from the information sheet to find a: male just about the same age as he was but only a few month older, his skin white, soft, and fade also milky, his hair silky straight as the colours glisten and glimmer in the sun light, a chocolate brown and a whine ruby red beautifully commenting on each other while their perfectly bending. He wore a blue checkered fedora hat, a black vest with all the buttons UN done, a pain white cotton, short sleeve shirt underneath, and black baggy jeans.

 

The man's smile suddenly dropped as he noticed the detective’s cheek. "Omo, what's that on your cheek?" The younger male blinked twice before cupping his right cheek, blood Lu Han's blood. He glanced at his hand as his eyes began to become droopy; he remembered that his friend was in the hospital because of him. He followed him, why did he follow him. Did he know this was going to happen, so the case would easier to solve?

 

 

"Detective." He quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the older males voice, he flinched his head up away from his palm and gazed at him as he dug inside his pocket to receive a fade yellow handkerchief. "Here." His bright playful smile appeared on his face again, Lay stared at the piece of cloth before accepting his offer. "Thank you” he replied with a slight Chinese accent and began whipping his stained cheek. The older man watched as he finished whipping the last bit of the stain.

Yixing began his reading again as the other continuing standing where he was. "How did you know I'm a detective?" He questions the red head his head still in the papers. The twenty one year old expression changed from a smile to a confused look, "excuse me?" Lay lifted his head out from the information sheet, giving him a slight glare. His hand slowly began snaking down his tight, his fingers managing to find the black weapon hidden in his pocket.

 

"Omo, sorry I didn't tell you this at first, but I'm the new detective working at Justice Victim system." He replied, that stupid smile appearing on his face again was making the detective sick. "Is that so" the youngest added beginning to gently pull out his gun, he watched as the other began digging in his vest pocket to fish out his official badge. Yixing stopped when his eyes were caught on the proof of honesty, giving him a huge sigh he quickly apologizes for his misunderstanding. The twenty one year old sat on the thin white chair cross from the other, noting his apology wasn't necessary.

 

Yixing lifted his two arms up on the table laying them on the table as an L shape as he ducks his head down. The other leaned towards the depressed male gently informing him that his friend is alright, he quickly lifted his head up facing him making the other jump in silent. He gazed at his dark chocolate coloured eyes before speaking once again "how did you know Lu Han was injured?" Leaning back on his chair he gave him a straight forward answer. "Jongin" he bit his two pink lips, his brown eyes quickly flinch back on the sheets lying on the table as he began quickly to gather them together into a neat pile. "By the way, my name is Kim Joonmyun" his eyes flinched back up spotting that smile on his face again; he couldn't recite returning him a smile holding out his hand to shake the Joonmyun's. "My names Zhang Yixing" he informed his dimples quickly showing on his face, "I think it would be a pleaser to work with you Yixing."