The Mystery Of Love

The Mystery of Love

 

It's been three days after the fight between both the two detectives, the mahogany haired male was twisting the button within the slot of his wrist's sleeve of his light blue dress shirt. He lifted his head upwards to capture the gazing reflection before him, his waved chestnut red hair, darken the paleness of his true under tone skin. His orbs stared back at the other chocolate brown ones, finding the black circle within the middle; it became droopy. Yixing dropped both his arms and sighed creating both his cheeks to turn into puffs of balloons. The male took his last seconds of the mirrored figure before turning around toward the white painted door. 

 

 

~*~

 

"It's nice to see you back here Yixing, I nearly cried not having you around." The Korean researcher cheekily implied, sipping the brown bitter drink in his paper cup. The dimpled male chuckled before switching his attention toward the upcoming path way of his office door. The two friends walked down the blank alley way of JVS, when the Chinese male decided to continue their conversation. "I felt quite lonely myself, I'm just glad to back at the office!" He exclaimed spearing both arms sideways, touching the shorter one's chest. The lips of Byun Baekhyun began to transform itself to a pout, his orbs gradually rolled side toward the green shaded carpet.

 

"So only the office and not me I see how it is."

 

The older one took his eyes away from the bitter brown drink upon his lips as his eyes flinched sideways and captured the image of his co-worker as childish as usual. His arm slowly dropped, bringing the cup alongside it and snigger. 

 

"And of course my favorite Byun Baekhyun." He added, bending down to peck the younger's cheek, only to have his pout turn into a heartwarming smile. "Am I supposed to jealous about this?" The two friends immediately switched their attention from each other and at the very tall figure leaning against his office door. "Chanyeol!" 

 

"Welcome back hyung, by the way, Baekhyun where are the information sheets about our latest victim?”

 

"What information sheets?" Questioned the detective, shoving his two palms into his trouser pockets.

 

"The packet about that guy Duizhang kept spilling about."

 

"What did you do with them?"

 

"Give them to Duizhang of course so he could give them to Joonmyun."

 

"W-What?"

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

“Here, these are the information sheets you’ll need. Be careful, he could be varying locations any second.” Wu Fan informed the shorter male soon after handing him a packet of different variety of evidence. Accepting the folder, Joonmyun pinched the thin string within his two finger tips, and un-raffled it around the plastic circular shape attached. He dug his right hand into the orange envelope and pulled out 10 sheets of information needed for his mission on capturing the victim. The golden-haired male observed as he carefully examined the papers one by one before crouching his neck and interrupting the sweet silent. "It's all we have, so carefully scan it through while you do your job.” He cheekily voiced with a smile displaced on his face. The Korean male carefully returned the sheets to its previous pocket soon after frequenting the older one with his teethe grin.

“Thanks Duizhang, I’ll be sure to take care of it with my life.”

The male watched as the new worker shyly lifts his head up, he captured the endearing sight with his own to the younger’s chocolate orbs. Abruptly, the entrance/exit door was forcefully slammed opened, creating a enormous slam in which nearly blast a hole within the aqua-green painted wall; different information sheets were brushed into the air, slowly as they sway side to side before touching the very ground. The two male’s immediately reacted, Joonmyun took a few steps back after instantly noticing the male marching directly toward him. “Yixing stop this!” Two both high and low voices called from what seemed to be coming from the back entrance of the manager’s office. Both researcher and analyzer rushed their way to the detective, reaching out they both grabbed hold of the Chinese male’s arm stopping him from moving any farther closer toward the Korean red head. “Yixing please stop, you can’t do this!” Baekhyun yelled, gripping onto the other’s sleeve tighter, but the mahogany-haired fought back; he tugged his arm forward, he desired to have the very touch of the twenty one year old’s neck within his grasp.

Chanyeol growled and tugged harder onto the male’s arm, only this time he’d wrap his pair of arms around the other. “Why should I stop? Answer my question, both of you I dare you both!” He snapped without taking one glimpse at either both. The third detective allowed a thick amount of his saliva to slip down his throat, Yixing was completely different from when he met him 5 hours ago; his eyes screamed angry and rage… but at the same time pity, and sorrow.

 

Joonmyun loosened his facial expression before nibbling on his lower lip. “I’ll answer.” The four gasped hearing the leader’s dark and daring voice, nearly dropping lower then it usual would (of that’s possible). He swiftly approached the hanging, fragile doll as he captured his own orbs to the others, locking both together. The diva immediately widen both his lids, feeling his bosses finger tips touching his very chin; he gently lifted it up before smirking down at the younger one within his grasp. 

 

“You should stop, I know you love Lu Han dearly; but think realistically if there were a thousand people out on sea and you’d have to sacrifice one you would say y-“

“-IF THAT PERSON WAS LU HAN NO NO NO NEVER I’D NEVER DO THAT NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR DOES TO STOP ME NO DUIZHANG I-“ Wu Fan dipped down to the pale boy’s level, his lips an inch away from the younger one’s ear shell. Both the two men became completely stiff, they wanted nothing more but to release the detective; but it also meant he’d go and destroy the new worker sanding behind Duizhang. Baekhyun bit both his lips together, his eyes dragged itself toward his friend’s face; it filled with fear and terror the co-worker yearned to embrace him, but he couldn’t which made him felt pitifully. Shocks crawled up the Chinese male’s spine; it made him feel completely paranoid he wanted it to stop. “Yixing, I hold your career, I know every secret about you and Lu Han. It’s easy for me to simply say, I could end it right here.” 

 

The younger gasped, as if he just ran miles away; it didn’t make sense to him for why his breath decides to exit his body. He threw his head downwards and began inhaling deep breaths of oxygen into his body. The feminine Korean couldn’t resisted watching his friend suffer any longer “DUIZ- *gasp*” Suddenly, Wu Fan’s body was pushed to the side, farther away from the three; the leader became alarmed, nearly tripping over his own ankle luckily he regained his balance as he soon after raised his head to find Joonmyun standing before the detective. “Take your hands off him!” He commanded to two which they immediately released their grip before taking their few steps back. Yixing lifted his head up, surprised to find him face to face with the red head. The (younger) twenty one year old growled at the sight of him, when he suddenly felt a hand gripping around his wrist. The older one lifted his fist up, lightly tapping it on the side of his bandaged cheek; his eyes squinted together, his vision of the younger one gradually began focusing on him and only him, it made the male grin.

 

“Go ahead and hit me Yixing, this isn’t your first time.”

Both researcher and analyzer gasped, the older Korean male even brought his hand to cup his hanging jaw. “Y-Yixing… “ “First impressions aren’t what they seem after all….” The Chinese male glared at the newly comer, his thoughts and feeling gradually informed him to hate him, hate him with all his gut; he desired nothing more but to grant that wish…. but he just couldn’t, it stabbed him through the heart to even have the thought linger through his brain. The younger one growled in responses, he watched as Joonmyun roughly threw his arm off his snow white cheek and exit the office room.

 

~*~

 

“I heard what you did back at the office Yixing.” Said the honey-haired male, looking down at the younger one as he lovingly rub his back. The mahogany-haired male circled his index finger in the white sheets, he laid his head on his left elbow as it rested on the edge of the white hospital bed. He didn’t bother to flinch an eye at his Gege, he was relaxed in thought of his action back a few hours or so. Suddenly a hand caressed his back reddish locks making him other than lift himself to find the re-searcher’s angelic appearances. Yixing bit his pair of lips together, he gazed into the older one’s soft hooded eyes; his orbs expressed the feeling of concern, and sorrow which made him begin to wonder.

Using his remaining strength, the twenty one year old lifted himself up to embraced the smaller one within his arms, digging his face into the crotch of his neck as he inhaled his sweet scent of honey-dew mixed cucumber. The twenty two year old motherly patted his didi’s back, desiring nothing more but to soothe the younger one’s stress and frustration. He smiled before titling his head’s weight on Yixing’s right shoulder, “you really need to control yourself Xingie, I don’t want you to end up in the hospital like me.” He informed flinching his head for the slight glimpse of the younger one. Yixing innocently nodded like a child would do to their parents, it made Lu Han giggle gradually turning his patting into his previous rubbing.

‘First impressions aren’t they seem to be after all…’

Lay nibbled on the lower part of his lip, the Korean’s words wouldn’t allow him to escape; it actually began to hurt him (a lot). He gently pushed himself away from the feminine one before leading his eyes toward the other, it filled with concern and regret making the older one somewhat worry. He questioned him, why he suddenly pushed away from their warm embrace. Narrowing his brows together, he titled his head to the side and the male wondered why the mahogany-haired male sudden had a swift change in attitude; but then it suddenly rushed to him with a heart warming grin.

“Gege, I-“

“-Yixing, please give up searching for that one person.”

“I know…”

Lu Han immediately straighten his head off his shoulder, he watched the younger’s gaze gently rolled back toward the cloud white blanket.

“If you knew, then why haven’t you?”

“…Because it’s hard to, Lu Han gege you’ve been more than a part of me then you could ever imagine. Seeing you hurt like this, hurts me more then it’s hurting you.”

“…Oh Yixing…”

The smaller re-embraced his didi into his arms, only this time having a tighter and warmer grip. The twenty one year old smiled and dug his face into the older one’s chest, not noticing a smile forming before his lips as he blinked softly and rested into the arms of Lu Han, his child hood friend, his big brother, his Gege.

 

~*~

 

“Find anything yet?”

“Nothing, I call you back when I do.” Joonmyun dropped the device from his mouth before continuing to roam around the victim’s most recent visited areas. His eyes flinched side to side, attempting to capture any particular evidence lingering around. The red head bit both his lips together, squeezing them into a rosy pink tone. A sigh release itself from in-between his lips, before continuing his journey down the sidewalk. Joonmyun approached an officer freely standing near the white, blue, and red car. He legs gradually led him toward the tall Korean, slipping his hand into his (inner) blazer pocket and pulled out caller I.D. “Detective Suho, what’s going on here?” The officer turned his heel, turning his body toward the shorter one rapidly resembling him with the badge in his grasp. The twenty one year old noticed him reaching into his jacket pocket, pulling out a wrapped up gun in a clear plastic bag. He handed the weapon to the younger one as he began gazing at the well packaged material. The detective fetched the given item from his grasp, and begun analyzing it with his own eyes.

“We found it lying by the side of the road, we figured that maybe it was used by the victim.”

“Thank you, this would gladly do us good.”

Bowing down, Joonmyun continued his journey back toward the office, soon after shoving his hand into his pocket and pulled out the black squared shaped device; bringing it toward his mouth shortly before pressing talk.

“Jongin, meet me at the office I found something.”

The male waited patiently before hearing a small shuffle, then his partner’s voice. “Roger that.”

 

‘If that person was Lu Han, No! No No never I’d never do that no matter what anyone say or does to stop me!’  

 

The Chinese male’s words repeated in his thoughts, his angelic voice were a broken record player in his mind. His head dropped down, luckily his hand was able to have caught it in time. The tips of his finger gradually lingered downward to touch the covered mark. The Korean hissed, it felt as if the detective has punched him a second ago rather than a few days ago. He nibbled on the bottom of his pink lip as his lids lifted upward and captured the view of the endless road line. “It’s getting worse; Yixing’s too strong for his own good.....”