The Mystery Of Love

The Mystery of Love

 

"But you're just assuming" The younger male noted, his Duizhang turned his direction towards the detective. His facial expression was displacing the bitterness of fear and concern. Yixing turned his head towards his co works and found the new co-worker; Joonmyun handing out information sheets to the other. He faced Wu fan once more; his eyes were glistened as the pair became over whelmed. The thought of seeing the male who; Lu Han who took a great deal to care for him while he was in a daze dumps, also as he was the reason for what he is today. That man meant more than anything in the world to the detective. "How could make such an assumption, when one of your best worker's life’s on the line." He mumbles and began stomping his way out of the office. The red head noticed him leading him to tag along, Wu fan sighs and slaps the sheets on the front deck. Lu Han partner researcher Baek Hyun; turned his face towards the leader and paces himself towards the golden haired male. 

 

"Leader Wu fan, I found more information about the victim; it seems that-" He was cut off when the older male slapped the papers out of the younger's hand, completely ignoring the fact that Baek Hyun was even there. "OH Duizhang! I did I say something wrong?" He wondered and bent down to collect the scrambled sheets. Analyzer Park Chan Yeol was returning to his desk from another examination of certain D.N.A tests, his hair was the shade of a taffy brown colour that's nicely curlier, he wore a long white coat that nearly touched the floor ground, and black frames around his eyes. The male twenty year old plopped himself on the computer chair, spinning his direction toward the computer screen soon after ripping the frames away from his eyes; pinching the bridge of his nose. He suddenly heard papers ruffling and tossing, he switched his very attention toward the sound, finding his favorite co-worker on his knees collecting lost papers. Pushing his way out the curly haired male approached his friend as he offered to give a helping hand. "Chan Yeol! Sorry you don’t need to help. Just back go to your deck." He smiled and proceeded to pile his papers. But the taller male ignored his feature and returned him a breathy smile. 

 

He bent his long legs and went to his knees as he joined his hyung. Baek Hyun lifted his head up towards the other. "Chan Yeol, go back to your deck. You’re going to get into trouble!" He reminded his co-worker. “But you need my help.” The other laughed turning his head towards his friend. “Besides I was meaning to ask you, what happened between you and the captain?” The male with dark brown hair sighed, pressing the sheets against his chest and stood up. “Did you hear the news?” He questions his Dongseng; his head turn faced toward the cream titled floor.

 

Chan Yeol lifted himself off the ground and handed him his remaining information sheets; receiving a small thank you from the other. He felt a strong bit of concern flowing in aside in him, seeing the other researcher like this. It is not usual for him to be acting like this “what do you mean?” He asked, his facial expression slowly disappearing into confusion. The shorter male turned around, his facial displace wasn’t amusing to the other male at all. After a short silent moment, eyeliner hasn’t answered he virus’ question. Leading him to question once more “Hyung… You were saying?” Baek Hyun was cut off from his dazed expression as he turned around and lifted his head towards his taller friend.

 

~*~

 

 

“Detective please wait!” Cried Joonmyun, he had been following twenty one year old Yixing after he had rushed out. The new employ managed to reach farther and grab his shoulder, but was only to be shoved off completely. Su Ho began to get annoyed off of the way Lay was reacting, he already knew about how he felt toward the injured researcher. But even so this is no way to act, especially if the leader is making the job for both to be easier. “Zhang Yixing!” He snapped with full force, he tightly grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. It wasn’t surprising to see his eyes full of salty tears from bitter sadness, but even so he still had the hint of rage built in him. Ready to explode if anyone plans to argue back “Listen.” He spoke

 

 “I know what you’re going through, but you cannot continue to argue like this! If you haven’t noticed your partner Jongin is already out hunting for clues yet you’re-“ “Shut your mouth Kim Joonmyun!” He silently jumped when hearing the younger men throw his angry on him. “What do you know?! You’re still a freaking freshman and you think that you could tell me what’s right or wrong? God damn it my gege is hurt and what everyone else cares is about this stupid mission!” The red head was silent, although he understood what Yixing meant he didn’t want to say any farther. He shook off the gloomy tension he relieve from the chocolate brown haired, and sharpen his appearances lifting his chin up toward the detective.

“Still that doesn’t give you the right to just ignore Duizhangs’ orders, others life on the line because of that one person.” “Yixing-shi! Lu Han going to be fine! You need to take captains orders!” The younger male turned around, his eyes were shut tight while his hand slowly turning into the shape of a fist. Joonmyun felt his left twitching when he heard the other spoke again “no.”

“What?”

“No I wouldn’t continue this mission.”

And with that, the detective slowly continuing to walk away from the fresh man; but Suho wouldn't allow him too. He yelled once again "hey!" Which created Yixing to completely ignore the male, but Joonmyun couldn't accspect the fact that he getting completely ignored by Lay. He rushed over and turned his 'friend' around while gripping onto his shoulder. "Dete-" "I said no!" Yixing angerly yelled out, he turned his palms onto a fist and swung his right arm punching Joonmyun's right cheek. The red head flew for seconds then roughly crashed the hard rock ground. The detective watched him wimp in pain, when he was about to give another punch to knock sence into the older's mind;a sudden hand wrapped their grip around his fist completely stopping him. "That's enough Yixing!" Said a familair voice, his partner Jongin was right behind him while he spoke; the younger deep husky voice voice gave the other shivers runng through his spine. Suho sat up when he noticed the right edge of his thin lips, were bleeding; he must've actdently bit down when Lay punched him .

 

The detective noticed him as well, he punched him hard.... Too hard, he had a deep purple burse on his cheek as well. Red head whipped the wine red subtance off his lip. The twenty one year one felt his partnes grip loosen, he found his chance to free himself. He pulled his fist out of Jongin’s grip and stomped far away from the two men. His partner sighed and bended down his way toward the injured male in front of him. His wiped the red thick liquid off his lip and displaced it on his index finger. “You’re bleeding.” He noted Joonmyun took one glance of the detective then down the grey stone ground.

 

~*~

 

The twenty one year old was curled into a ball, sitting on the parks metal bench. His tears began soaking the sleeves of his dark grey blazer, he slightly lifted his head from the wet sleeves and gazed at the stone ground; as his vision was blurry from the salty substance in both his eyes.                                                                                                                    

“Hey! Don’t pick on him!”

~*~

 

Yelled the ten year older Lu Han, the three boys stopped kicking the little young red head and quickly ran far away from him. Young Yixing was burse and slightly cut from the boys who were hurting him. He was curled into a small ball lying on the ground of the park, when he felt the suns rise being blocked by someone. He uncurled himself and found the honey haired boy smiling at him. “Hi!” He waved and held out his hand, the red head gentle gripped the older boys hand as he helped him stand up.

 

“My name is Lu Han! What’s yours?” He asked with that same cute smile on his face. “Y-Y-Yi….” “Yi? Your name is one (Yi in Chinese is one)” He shyly shook his head side to side and tried once more. “Yi-Yixing…” “Yixing? You mean one star! Your name means one star! That’s so cute~!” The younger boy giggled enough for his dimples to appear on the sides of each cheek, Lu Han’s eyes went huge when he spotted the two holes and cried.

 

“You even have two dimples! You’re so cute Yixing~!” He squealed poking two fingers on the sides of his cheeks. The two both laughed, but Yixing was still in pain he choked and covered his mouth when a wet substance splatted on his hand. Lu Han also stopped and quickly grabbed onto the younger one’s wrist. “What? What’s wrong?” He pulled his hand away from mouth and saw the red liquid on his palm; his eyes popped out and quickly grabbed a hankie from his pocket. The older one wiped his hand and then the rest of the blood running down his lips. “They really hurt you Xingie, what happened between you and those boys?” He asked finishing the drip on his chin; Yixing sighs and found a slight courage to speak the honey haired boy. “You see, I suppose to do their homework but I had to go to my brother’s funereal.” The ten year old gasped and covered his mouth, while the other lowered his head.

“Y-You’re gege pasted away?” The boy began tearing; his mouth was wiggling as he closed his eyes and droplets flowing down his rosy cheeks. “When?” “Just yesterday…” He cupped his face as Lu Han wrapped his arms around his shoulders hugging him tightly.

Ever since then Lu Han has been like an older brother to him… Who loved and cared for him each day.

 

~*~

 

The twenty one year old was still in his curled up ball, his head ducked into his lap while a calm slow breezes ran through the thin air. “Where have you been? And what’s with that mark on your face? Did you get into a fight or something?” The Chinese leader yelled at the younger Korean male, Joonmyun ducked his head slightly and then back up again. “Well you see, I kind of got bumped into the desk while walking, but I’m fine don’t worry.” He smiled waving both hands into the air, Wu Fan sighed and rubbed his bare forehead, when he remembered when Yixing was with him and that the two didn’t come back together. He lifted himself and rolled his eyes back toward the younger man. “Where’s detective Yixing?” He asked, Joonmyun gasped hearing the Chinese male’s name and began stuttering. “A-Ah~! Y-You see.” He looked at his Duizhang and calmed down, his facial expression finally calmed down as his complexion became much softer.

 

“Yixing is taking a break, if you don’t mind I’ll be taking his place as he calms down on the whole Lu Han accident. So please if you need anything from Yixing just come to me instead.” He noted, Wu Fan sighed and collected the scatter sheets lying on his office desk. “Very well then, I want both you and Jongin to hunt down this male for me; as he is the criminal who injured these victims and we believed he is the one who hurt Researcher Han (Lu Han).” He ordered handing the information sheets toward Joonmyun, when he received the sheets his eyes popped out from their sockets as he was reading; the leader began questioning him. “Is something wrong?” He asked.

 

Joonmyun blinked once and shook his head, “it’s nothing really.” He said rubbing the sides of his locks when the golden tanned male happened to appear through the door. “Ah Jongin you’re here listen-“ “-No you must listen to me first!” Said the younger one as he quickly cut off his Duizhang, Wu Fan leaned back on his chair and gestured him to continue. “Yixing! Yixing must take a break for now, he isn’t feeling well about this whol-“ “-I now already.” Said the golden haired male as he calm nodded his head, the detective spotted and stared at the leader as he began questioning him. “How did you?” “Joonmyun told just me, he even offered to take Yixing’s spot till he’s able to work again.” “Of course if that’s fine with you.” Said the middle aged male, not even looking at him. Jongin gazed at the red head before he could turn around and look at the other. He softens his look and smiled “sure hyung.”

 

~*~

 

The next day detective Lay was arriving back to work, when he got call from his partner. He watched as the name 'Jongin ran across his orange phone. He blew a long air steamr from in between his lips, and flipped the thin screen upward with his thump. "Jongin-ah." "AH! Hyung, listen you need to stay home. There's no need for you to come to work."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Joonmyun will be taking your place till you recover."

"Recover? What the hell does that mean?"

"You've been working to hard lately, please even though you are loyal towards your job, it's best if you leave this to me and Joonmyun. Believe it or not Joonmyun hyung is pretty worried about you."

".... F-Fine, I'm hanging up then."

"Kay, I'll see you in three days."

 

With that, Yixing snapped the device closed, gripping it tight wihin his palm.....