Saving you ~Chapter 7 +Epilogue~

Saving You

Akiyo turned her head side to side as she felt the pains of labor. She was getting exhausted as the doctor suggested to push hard.

“Ryo...Ry...” Akiyo huffed as another painful contraction caused her to scream.

~Elsewhere~

“So you finally meeting grandson.” An old man talked looking at Yamada.

Yamada glared at the man.

“I am not your grandson.” Yamada replied curtly.

“You sound just like you foolish father who left it all for your mother. You are also following the same aren’t you?” The man smirked.

~At the hospital~

Akiyo gasped as she was being transferred to the ICU. Akiyo looked up to see Yuto with Mio look worried at her.

Suddenly....

~Back to Yamada~

“Funny isn’t it?” Yamada looked with hate at his grandfather.

“Yes it is. Giving up on me for that girl. Oh yes.... She is carrying your baby isn’t she?” His grandfather smirked.

“Don’t you dare come near her!” Yamada yelled.

“I am already going to take her away. She and the child within her.” The man laughed.

Yamada launched himself on his grandfather and pulled him by the collar.

“How dare you??????”

~At the hospital~

Yuto swung his fists on the thug as the doctors tried to hurry Akiyo to the ICU. Mio was in the care of a nurse.

One of the thugs punched the doctor away and lifted his knife to stab Akiyo.

“Please.... Kill me...Stab my heart... Not my womb. Ryo-kun need out child... Don’t hurt my baby...” Akiyo huffed as another painful contraction made her scream again.

The thug smirked and raised the knife. Yuto managed to push the thug away. He looked at doctor and motioned him to hurry with Akiyo.

The doctor nodded and managed to rush Akiyo into the ICU.

~At the dock~

Yamada snarled as he twisted his grandfather’s collar.

“Well.... Think about it son. I will spare her if you come back to me.” The man smirked.

“You won’t. You told my dad the same when you were murdering mother. You still killed her when he agreed. YOU STILL KILLED HER!” Yamada screamed.

The man frowned. He then stood up and walked towards Yamada and smiled cruelly.

“That’s true. I cannot afford to lose you.” The man replied.

“And I will give you up to law.” Yamada smirked.

“Eh?”

“The proof have gathered enough infact....” Yamada’s voice trailed as familiar sirens were heard.

The man’s face clouded with fear and hatred.

“How dare you...”

“You are over and since I am the one arresting you, I call it revenge if anything happens to Akiyo and my child.” Yamada snarled he removed the handcuffs.

His grandfather punched him. Yamada avoided him. His grandfather removed a small pistol and shot Yamada on his arm.

Yamada staggered but luckily for him, the police surrounded the place. His grandfather desperate put the pistol to his own head. Yamada got hold of him and handcuffed him.

“Pay for you sins while you are alive.” Yamada said hoarsely as he let go after handcuffing.

After making sure his grandfather was in police custody he rushed to the hospital worried. He hoped Akiyo would be safe.

~At the hospital~

Yamada rushed towards the ICU. He was frantic after hearing that Akiyo had been attacked while she was in labor and then transferred to the ICU.

He found Yuto sitting outside with Mio in his arms. Yuto’s shirt was in tatters, his lips swollen and bleeding.

“Yuto...” Yamada called out weakly.

Yuto noticed Yamada stagger towards him. He also noticed the white bandage on his arm.

“Yama-Chan is everything okay? Your arm...” He was about to continue when Yamada grasped his arms.

“Is Akiyo okay? Is everything....” Yamada’s voice trailed.

There was a scream suddenly followed by loud wailing. Yamada and Yuto looked at the ICU door. The doctor came out smiling.

“It’s a success. The baby and mother are fine. Congratulations.”  The doctor bowed.

Yamada walked in to find Akiyo smiling weakly to a bundle in her arms. She had hugged the bundle to her chest, her smile soft and loving.

He went closer when saw his child. Akiyo was feeding his baby, the baby was quite tiny. He felt like he was in heaven.

Akiyo saw him and smiled happily.

He walked closer and placed a hand on his child’s forehead as the baby was being fed.

“Akiyo, she is so precious.” Yamada whispered as Akiyo patted the baby’s back.

“She looks so much like you. Ryo-chan...She is so tiny.” Akiyo whispered as she held the child in her arms.

Yamada took the baby in his arms. The baby was small enough to fit his entire forearm. The baby looked at him curiously.

“Papa dayo.” Akiyo whispered.

The baby smiled as she snuggled towards Yamada and closed her eyes.

“Riyoko. I thought that name would be cute.” Akiyo smiled as Yamada nodded happily as he kissed his child’s forehead.

 

Epilogue

“Oi! Riyoko! Kyosuke! Stop that right now!” Yamada said sternly to his 6 year old daughter as she and his 4 year old son fought .

Riyoko and Kyosuke scowled.

“Stop giving me that look! I will not talk to both of you ever again!” Yamada replied.

Riyoko and Kyosuke started to cry. Yamada looked helpless and hugged his daughter and son as they wailed.

“Papa don’t hate Riyoko!” The girl wailed.

“Kyosuke sorry!!!!”

Akiyo smiled at the scene. Yamada looked so cute trying to convince Riyoko and Kyosuke that he cared for them more than anything.

~That night~

Yamada sang Riyoko and Kyosuke to sleep. He smiled and kissed his daughter’s and son’s forehead and went to his and Akiyo’s bedroom to find her smiling at him.

“Naniyo?” He blushed as he sat next to her.

“Your daughter and son are just like you. I feel jealous....” Akiyo giggled.

“Your daughter is just like a tomboy, the way you were when you were small.” Yamada laughed.

“I know....” Akiyo smiled.

“I have an idea! Let’s have a third child!” Yamada smiled cheekily.

“Why you!” Akiyo laughed as he pinned her down.

Outside this happy family a evil entity stood. She smirked as she watched the happy house.

“I will destroy your happiness.” She swore.