Saving You ~Chapter 6~

Saving You

Akiyo whimpered as the thug held her roughly. She was worried if he would hit her. She more worried about Ryosuke.

Ryosuke was watching it transfixed. He wanted to help her.  But the man sneered at her. He suddenly pushed her to the chair.

Akiyo winced as her back hit the chair. She was worried about the baby within her. She did not want anything to happen to her child.

“Akiyo!” Ryosuke rushed towards her.

“Stay there bochama... This woman’s reason why you cannot become out leader.” The man sneered as he slashed the knife on Akiyo’s forehead.

She screamed when she felt her baby more painfully. She screamed unable to feel the pain on her forehead and her womb. She fainted.

Ryosuke saw red in his eyes. He could not bear someone harming Akiyo. He threw himself on the thug and kept punching him. Yuto quickly pulled him away.

“You will kill him Yama-chan!” Yuto yelled.

“Let me at him! How dare he touch Akiyo!”

Yuto held on to Yamada as the police dragged the thug away. Yamada rushed to Akiyo who was being tended by the doctor who had called him

~2 hours later~

Akiyo opened her eyes to see the gynecologist. On instinct she touched her womb and relaxed a bit as felt the bump.

“Don’t worry your baby is fine. When you were injured and stressed your baby reacted accordingly.”

Akiyo smiled thankfully.

Yamada on the other hand walked to the room Akiyo was in. He was about to enter when he heard....

“Are you sure she is okay? I mean I know I fell on my back.” Akiyo’s voice reached him.

“She?” Ryosuke wondered

“The injury is external; you can see on the sonograph, your baby is okay, the injury has not affected her.” The doctor’s voice reached.

Yamada was shocked and entered the room to see Akiyo looking at a picture with the doctor moving away an ultrasound machine.

“Akiyo...”

“Hai?” Akiyo replied while Yamada noticed the tiny bulge in her abdomen.

“You are pregnant?” Yamada asked.

Akiyo looked shocked at him and looked down and nodded. Yamada sat on her bed. The doctor bowed and left the room.

“How long?”

“4 and a half months.”

Yamada looked at her surprised. That marked exactly the months since they first made love.

“I am sorry... but you were so worked up... I did not want to worry you about....” Yamada hugged her before she could complete her sentence.

“I am glad you’re carrying me baby... I am glad you are. I want the child to be born. I...” Yamada stopped when Akiyo took his hand and placed it on her womb.

“Papa da yo...” Akiyo smiled softly as Yamada felt his baby kick and move.

Yamada leaned and placed his ear on her womb.

“It’s a baby girl. The doctor said that she is pretty tiny for her age.” Akiyo said shyly as Yamada smiled as he heard his baby’s heartbeat.

“I need to protect her and my baby from my grandfather.... I have to destroy him for our sake.” Yamada thought as he hugged Akiyo.

~4 months later~

Yamada looked at all of his proof which would nail his grandfather. He looked at the picture on his desk. Akiyo’s womb had not increased much since he first saw it.

He remembered the doctor saying that the baby was tiny and that why it seemed so small. His favorite pastime was to put his ear on Akiyo’s tummy and hear his child’s kicks.

“Akiyo... I will make our family free from this I promise.” He whispered as he looked at picture.

~ Same time in the hospital~

Akiyo bent carefully as she checked on the child. The child was more interested about her pregnant belly. She smiled as she quietly winced feeling her baby kick and move.

The child left and Akiyo smiled softly and stood up and left the room, when she suddenly felt strange. This time the baby’s kick was horribly painfull.

She gasped as she felt powerfull contractions in her womb.

“Ah...it’s too early...” Akiyo slid to the floor holding her womb.

The nurse who entered the room saw her in labor and quickly rushed her to the labor room.

~At Kawashima docks~

Yamada entered the docks alone as he was meeting his grandfather.

As he walked towards the office where his grandfather was, Akiyo struggled as she was giving birth to her baby as several complications were rising.