cuatro

What Makes You Different (Libra)

 

Afraid that she would suddenly disappear, Sehun dared not to blink. But Themis softly waved her beautiful hands in front of the young man, distracting him back to reality.

“I am real,” she assured calmly.

Sehun reached out for the woman’s face and gently laid his palm on his soft cheek. “You’re real,” he muttered as he felt the warmth against his shaking hand.

Once again, Themis snickered. “My dear Oh Sehun, why do you find it so hard to believe?”

 

Somehow, that question brought the young man back to his senses. He looked at the woman’s soft brown orbs and asked one important question. “Where did you come from?”

 

Themis smiled at the young man and looked up at the sky. It was perfect sky blue and only feather-like clouds were complementing the tranquil scenery. “I came from the stars,” she whispered as she shifted her gaze back to the young man beside her.

 

Confused, Sehun’s eyebrow furrowed. “But there are no stars yet,” he muttered innocently.

 

The goddess of justice ran her fingers on the back of Sehun’s hand; and once more, peace dawned upon him. “Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there,” she said.

 

“But how come you know me?” Sehun blurted out. He wanted to ask more questions but he knew he had to do it one by one. He doesn’t want to frighten her. He doesn’t want her to leave.

 

Themis looked at his eyes, exuding a very reassuring feel. Her lips were slightly curved upward, hinting a soft smile, which gracefully adorned her beautiful face.

 

“Because you need to be fair to yourself,” she responded. “And being the goddess of justice, I have the responsibility to help you sort things out.”

 

Sehun was instantly lost. “How could I be unfair with myself?” He asked defensively, scratching the back of his head in the process.

 

Themis held his hands and the familiar feeling of peace came back. “My dead, you are constantly blaming yourself for what you are,” she said as she pulled away once more.

 

A short silence followed, and as much as Sehun wanted to speak, no words would come out of his mouth. Themis hit him point blank. He couldn’t deny that. The lisp stole his belief on himself. The lisp retracted him from the world.

 

After a couple of minutes, the young man broke the silence. “What should I do?”