dos

What Makes You Different (Libra)

Weeks passed. Sehun was back on track, almost. Although it was hurting him big time as it seemed like it was his last straw on hope, he decided to just act normal. He decided to act like the usual him – quiet and solitary; while everyone acted like how they usually are too – rude and judging. “Days had gone back to ordinary,” he thought to himself as he walked to his typical hangout venue every lunch.

 

After the incident, the observatory deck had become his favorite getaway. It’s no longer a place for his crying. He had turned it into his own world – a place where no one can intrude, a place where he can be away from the intimidating reality, a place where no one would for his defect…

 

A place which he shares with a mysterious letter sender.

 

The letter he received that day was followed by a lot more letters. One for each day he goes there. The thought was creepy but Sehun found it relieving as time goes by. Although each note contains the same message, he found it comforting that there is someone who would take time to really boost the confidence of a hopeless individual as he is.

 

But of course, anyone is entitled to be curious. Anyone is allowed to ask.

 

That afternoon, Sehun couldn’t take it anymore. Before he left for his afternoon class, he folded the mat neatly. Typically, he would take the letter and keep it in his locker where the others are. But for that time, he flipped the note over and scribbled a question he had long wanted to know the answer for.

 

“Who are you?”

 

Sehun then slipped the parchment paper back to the envelope. He crossed out the To Sehun writing and replaced it with a much more applicable address: To You