Chapter 8

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE

 

I slowly open my eyes and looked around…I was in my room…but there was no one beside me…I looked at the watch and it was 4am, I sat on the bed and put my hands on my head…it was hurting a little bit and my eyes were hurting too because of tears.

I slowly went to the bathroom and put a big shirt, I open the door and went downstairs to drink something water.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water; I was going to my room when I remember Hyunseung

“Where is he?” When I was remember those things I ran so fast from him, not because of him but I was running away from my memories…telling the truth I liked the kiss he gave me…maybe it was just my hormones.

I went to the living room and there he was, sleeping in the couch, he was in fetal position, holding his arms “Maybe he is cold?” I grabbed a blank and put in him.

“Aishh…why do I care for you? You did that to me and now here I’m putting a blank in you, maybe it’s just that I’m sorry for ignoring you?2 I asked myself, but what is happening to me?

“He looks cute when he sleeps.” I said without thinking. When I realize what I said I went to my room, I don’t want him to woke up and hear what I just said, when I reached the room laid in bed and fall asleep.

(…)

I woke up with some warm sunshine in my face, I slowly open my eyes and saw the sunshine in my room, it was so beautiful, I got up from bed and went to the bathroom, I take a quick shower and dressed something comfortable…After I finish I went downstairs but then I had an idea, and went again to my room..

the dress: http://ua-cdn.stylecaster.com/post/2012/06/22/17613-summerdress.jpg

 

When I finish I went to the living room “Maybe he is alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter