Chapter 15

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where are we going?” I asked, we had leave home about 20 minutes, and since then he didn’t have said a thing, the car ride was silence and it was making my nerves, he didn’t said where we were going, and moreover it was strange that he wanted to go out with me…but who cares, I will try to have fun and maybe I will give him a chance.

“You will see” he said without looking at me, Aishh this is really strange, I turn around and laid my head on the window, looking at the blue sky, I really like looking at the sky.

“What are you thinking?” suddenly he asked and got me by surprise

“AH…just some things” and they were very happy, my mother, my brother and father in the garden with me, the three of us sometimes went to make picnic and there times were the best, and in the night me and my brother would go to the garden watch the stars, they really made me happy.

“Something’s? About what?”

“Not telling” I said and out my though out.

“Ok…” He said and we continue our ride, after while he stopped the car, and around us there were a lot of cars, he got out of the car and I did the same, he went out without waiting for me “Yah…jerk…wait” I yelled but he didn’t stop, and I started running until I reached him and Wow, he was in front of a amusement park. 

 

“WOW…” was what I could say, it was my first time in an amusement park, I was so exciting and surprise for him, and I didn’t knew he could do this.

“So you like it?”

“Hummm….I love, telling the truth is my first time in a place like this”

“Really?”

“Hummm, my parents when I was little never had time to go with me to places like this”

“So…today I will show you how funny are this place.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXKHmMsBezM

He suddenly grabbed my wits and we went inside, there were a lot of people, parents with their sons, suddenly one person touched my shoulder, I looked back and I got a shock, there was a cute bear, making funny things to me, I laughed, and Hyunseung too, the cute bear came to me and gave a rose.

“For me?” I asked surprise and he nodded, I looked at Hyunseung and he was looking at somewhere, this guy really! I turn again to the cute bear.

“Thanks” I said with a bright smile, he came to me and hugged me and I hugged him back, but then Hyunseung push me with him, and I couldn’t even say good bye to the cute bear.

“Yah…Hyunseung I didn’t even said good bye”

“Forget that…and why did you accept the flower?” eh? Why he so mad, this guy is is strange…really!

“What have I done wrong, the Mr. Bear just gave me a rose.”

“Yeah, right, a rose…and you started right away flirting with him.” Wait…don’t tell me he is…Jealous…no it can’t be true. It’s a joke right? This one can’t be jealous of a bear.

“You are jealous!?”

“What? Me…. jealous of a stupid bear? Are you crazy?.

.“He said, but I looked more close to him and he tried to avoid eye contact with me.

“Yah…le…t’s go” he said and started walking, I end up smiling because of him, I couldn’t believe he was jealous of a bear? This is insane.

 

“Yah…wait for me” I yelled

(…)

We were walking and suddenly I saw something that would be funny, I turn around to Hyunseung, and he looked surprised.

“What?” he asked, I punt to the thing I wanted to ride and his eyes widen.

“Do you want to ride that?” he asked and I nodded, it looked really funny, and I saw that in a lot of movies and magazines, and everyone said that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter