Chapter 28

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You slowly open your eyes, there was a lot of sunshine in the room…wait how did you get here, you tough to yourself, last night you were in the couch waiting for Hyunseung, but how? You were confused, you were going too stood up when suddenly you notice that something or someone was hugging you.

You turn you attention to the person beside you and you end up with a bright smile in your face, you laid down again and brushed his hair form his face, somehow you like that felling so much, to be with him, when he hugged you, when he kissed you, everything that came from him you love.

You travel your finger in his face, when suddenly he grabbed your hand and put it close to his heart; you jumped in surprise “Hyunseung?” You said, not knowing what to do “Sorry If I came to late yesterday” He said and were surprised that he was really saying sorry to you, somehow you end up smiling like a idiot.

“Why are you smiling” He asked but you just shook your head “Nothing” You said and he gave you a tight hug.

“Hyunseung?” You asked and he looked at you “What?” He said and you stood up, he did the same, you looked at him “Can we go…on a date?” You said, somehow you felt embarrassed by your question, you wanted to hide, your face should be read like a tomato.

You put your head down but then suddenly Hyunseung hold your chin and kissed you…the kiss was hot and passionate, you close your eyes slowly and put your arms around his neck, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter